PDA

View Full Version : PRE-SALES!! North Eastern Arms NEA102s!!! $250 Down Payment!!

TSE_Sales
06-23-2017, 03:12 PM
Good afternoon Gun Owners of Canada,

NEA102 Pre-Sales!!!

We are offering Pre-Sales on the New Non-Restricted NEA102 .308Win Semi-Automatic rifles!

We have a limited # of these rifles coming in for Mid-July (approximately at this point), and are now able to get them available for Pre-Order!

These are going to be $1699.95 for the rifles, with a $250 non-refundable and non-transferable down payment.

https://theshootingedge.com/products/north-eastern-arms-nea102-pre-order

Thanks
Colin D

Mark-II
06-23-2017, 09:52 PM
Sold out the preorder already?

This thing is hotter than fidget spinners

bettercallsaul
06-24-2017, 08:31 AM
I want one.

TSE_Sales
06-26-2017, 05:38 PM
Good afternoon,

We will be getting more, but I don't have a time frame for confirmation of that yet. As soon as I do, we will get the pre-order re-opened!

Thanks
Colin D

Sinbad
06-26-2017, 08:46 PM
I'm just curious so I have to ask .Why would it be a issue for someone to transfer a deposit providing the said individual is legal? As long as you got your money why would you care?

I personally buy my guns outright but nonrefundable non transferable deposit doesn't sound friendly to me. Just saying.

TSE_Sales
06-27-2017, 08:14 AM
I'm just curious so I have to ask .Why would it be a issue for someone to transfer a deposit providing the said individual is legal? As long as you got your money why would you care?

I personally buy my guns outright but nonrefundable non transferable deposit doesn't sound friendly to me. Just saying.

Good morning,

This is intended to prevent people from tying up a bunch of items all at once so everyone gets an equal opportunity to have a chance at limited quantities. We've had issues in the past that have caused hurt feelings and don't want to repeat that, so are making some conditions to hopefully alleviate that concern.

Thanks
Colin D

Sinbad
06-27-2017, 12:13 PM
Fair enough