PDA

View Full Version : Justin Trudeau thinks immigrants make better Canadians than those born here.

soulchaser
06-30-2017, 06:26 PM
http://globalnews.ca/news/3567893/justin-trudeau-jealous-immigrants-ctv-interview/

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said he is “jealous” of immigrants to Canada and their families, who, he said, have more of a stake in the country than others.

“Anytime I meet people who got to make the deliberate choice, whose parents chose Canada, I’m jealous,” he said in an interview that aired Friday morning on CTV.

“Because I think being able to choose it, rather than being Canadian by default, is an amazing statement of attachment to Canada.”

The interview aired on the eve of the much-hyped Parliament Hill celebration for Canada Day, a date that has triggered some negative reactions.

While many Canadians from coast to coast to coast are raising their red and white flags, cooling their beer and heating up their barbecues, some Indigenous groups are planning protests and ceremonial events to remind Canadians that for them, there is nothing to celebrate.

he Canada 150 celebrations also come amid security concerns and heightened tensions and hate crimes targeted at some ethnic groups in particular.

“I always sort of laugh when you see people who are – not many of them, but – intolerant or who think, ‘Go back to your own country,’” Trudeau said in the television interview.

“No!” Trudeau continued. “You chose this country. This is your country more than it is for others because we take it for granted.”

soulchaser
06-30-2017, 06:26 PM
So much for "A Canadian is a Canadian is a Canadian"

Go f--k yourself Trudeau.

SeirX
06-30-2017, 06:35 PM
Given the amount of resources - from outright cash to living spaces to classes - that are freely given to refugees and immigrants, I'm jealous, too.
Being born here has done nothing but slap me with government-appointed debt I neither incurred, accrued, acquired or otherwise was saddled with aside from simply being born here.

I think the Representative from Quebec needs spend some time in the corner with his Dunce cap firmly lodged up his a$$ while his handlers need to get a better grasp on the crusty-sock of a puppet we have for a "leader"

M1917 Enfield
06-30-2017, 06:42 PM
I wonder what the natives think about that statement from Turdo!

How far back does it count for?

A back handed slap in the face to them if you ask me!

lone-wolf
06-30-2017, 06:54 PM
Him being elected is proof of everything he has said.
Freedom has been taken for granted for decades.
Maybe he is right, and these new people will not take for granted their new found freedom.

BgBlkDg
06-30-2017, 06:56 PM
I have heard this offensive drivel from various, usually "non-traditional" immigrants and it is among the several causes of my personal change from welcoming immigrants, refugees and foreign students to a strong hatred of all of these and support for a total ban on almost all immigration, etc.

As to Justin, his father Pierre, was the same age as my late uncle Jack, both 20 when WWII broke out, educated at outstanding Catholic private schools with top marks and ready for life. Both from families who settled in Canada, in the 1600s and disciplined workers.

Pierre, avoided military service and openly supported the NAZIs, while Jack volunteered forthwith, was made an NCO quickly and then accepted into officer training. Pierre, hid at Harvard in the neutral USA, while Jack volunteered to leave the safe, cushy post as an officer trainee to volunteer as an infantry replacement due to the severe losses in the European Theater.

He was kept as an NCO and was in the UK enroute to the savage fighting in The Rhineland, when VE Day came and he was badly injured by a malfunctioning anti-tank gun while training other troops.

He died long ago, but, his behaviour and that of the foul PET, show who we REAL Canadians are and Justin, is as much a slimy asswipe as was his poofter "papa" Pierre, the worst PM in our history.

Forbes/Hutton
06-30-2017, 07:11 PM
"More to lose"? Really? Once Turdo's wrecked everything what's a born Canadian going to do? An immigrant Canadian can pull out the other passport and wave bye-bye and the plane takes them away from any and all problems here. Even the simplest concepts are beyond his grasp. A part time pothead drama teacher - let's face it, if it weren't for his name and trust fund, he'd still be living in mommy's basement, but we (yes, not you and I, but the rest of the drooly nation) made him Prime Moron.

Sinbad
06-30-2017, 07:31 PM
Under all our new F'ed up laws.hate speech yada yada I don't think I'm legally allowed to say what I think of the Turd and his well being

glockfan
06-30-2017, 08:25 PM
turd-o is at best a bustin a&& ho&e

i consider the turd like a dissident traitor and an insult to ALL the canadians, i can't wait to see him getting kicked off the hill .

Steveo9mm
06-30-2017, 08:51 PM
because hes muslim

Sinbad
06-30-2017, 08:53 PM
That too
because hes muslim