PDA

View Full Version : Brawl erupts in Taiwan parliament as lawmakers attack each other with chairs

Billythreefeathers
07-14-2017, 11:39 AM
Brawl erupts in Taiwan parliament as lawmakers attack each other with chairs

http://globalnews.ca/news/3598773/brawl-erupts-in-taiwan-parliament-as-lawmakers-attack-each-other-with-chairs/

A fight erupted between ruling and opposition lawmakers in the Taiwanese parliament on Friday.

The brawl broke out when lawmakers from the Nationalists, or Kuomintang, criticized the budget proposals for the Forward-looking Infrastructure Development Program.

Members from the ruling and opposition parties were seen grabbing each other and throwing water bombs.

The infrastructure development plan has been treated by President Tsai Ing-wen’s administration as its key economic stimulus project.

It includes investments in light rail lines, urban and rural development and green energy.

Billythreefeathers
07-14-2017, 11:39 AM
I love democracy

Swampdonkey
07-14-2017, 12:37 PM
That beats an elbow to a boob any day.

Strewth
07-14-2017, 01:13 PM
Kuomintang or Kumite? I especially like the water bombs. I wonder if that's just part of the well-dressed Taiwanese parliamentarian's ensemble? "Jeeves, do you think these balloons clash with muay thai?"

triq
07-14-2017, 01:17 PM
I love democracy
If that was allowed here I might run for election.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

VooDoo
07-14-2017, 02:03 PM
They used waterbombs...sounds like it was a planned brawl. :Bang head:

Mark-II
07-14-2017, 03:28 PM
Or a lot of condoms in wallets :)

kennymo
07-14-2017, 03:32 PM
Man, I can think of so many people on one side of the House of Commons that need a good chair swat....

Rory McCanuck
07-14-2017, 03:38 PM
Kuomintang or Kumite? I especially like the water bombs. I wonder if that's just part of the well-dressed Taiwanese parliamentarian's ensemble? "Jeeves, do you think these balloons clash with muay thai?"

*ugh*

SeirX
07-15-2017, 09:44 AM
I've got $2 to donate to anyone willing to smuggle loaded water balloons into the House of Commons to get a right good scrap goin, buddy.
Take them hosers out back for a bit of a beatdown, Victoria-loses-at-hockey style