PDA

View Full Version : Trudeau says he did not reach out to soldier's widow

Canada_Phil
07-14-2017, 09:16 PM
http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/politics/speers-khadr-trudeau-harper-1.4206626

Check out the video clip of the Stuttering Prince above.

Just prior to this exchange, he had been smiling and seemingly marvelling at the sounds and smells of his own farts. But that reporter's pointed questions really seemed to unnerve him and he was left with that sulking dejected look for the remainder of the question period.

Priceless!!

Oh, and now we have the CSIS/Islamophobia thing added into the mix with the complainants being represented by the SAME Kadhr lawyers!!!

So, there it is folks... The Islamo-Lottery has been unleashed so get used to Mick Jaggers Son handing out a lot more 10 Million $ Apology Cheques!!

Rory McCanuck
07-14-2017, 09:37 PM
I hope this is the albatross he has to wear 'round his neck for the next 26 months.

Lee Enfield
07-14-2017, 09:56 PM
Typical Moonbeam BS. Just too fvcking stupid to understand what he has done.

If he and his ILK had fought this balls to the wall and lost then that is one thing, it would pi$$ of most but at least it would have been a court of law that made then pay. Now this fool willing pays and then tries to BS with a 40 million price tag.

He is a disgrace always was and always will be.

FALover
07-14-2017, 10:22 PM
The CBC asked this question? WTF? Did I step into an alternate universe ? Trudeau has no grasp of reality and the concerns of Canadian citizens are of no interest to him. His fatalistic views are those of a career loser and as such has no place 'running' anything. He has no comment because his master Butts has not shoved his arm up his puppets ass and try to make his dummy sound intelligent . This Khadr issue is all that needs to be hammered home everyday until the next election is over.

Killer Khadr = $10,500,000.00

Remember, remember, remember. Any argument, anytime, the answer is Khadr. Tell your liberal leaning friends they are responsible. Tell them they support radical Islamists. Tell them they are no friends of yours.

Carguy2550
07-15-2017, 12:32 AM
I'm not surprised he didn't call. That's what spineless, soy fed, liberal apologists do.

Swingerguy
07-15-2017, 12:54 AM
I keep thinking that I can't get any more embarrassed by my current federal government.

I keep getting proven wrong.

JustBen
07-15-2017, 07:06 AM
He didn't call because he isn't sorry. At all.

firemachine69
07-15-2017, 07:50 AM
The CBC asked this question? WTF? Did I step into an alternate universe ? Trudeau has no grasp of reality and the concerns of Canadian citizens are of no interest to him. His fatalistic views are those of a career loser and as such has no place 'running' anything. He has no comment because his master Butts has not shoved his arm up his puppets ass and try to make his dummy sound intelligent . This Khadr issue is all that needs to be hammered home everyday until the next election is over.

Killer Khadr = $10,500,000.00

Remember, remember, remember. Any argument, anytime, the answer is Khadr. Tell your liberal leaning friends they are responsible. Tell them they support radical Islamists. Tell them they are no friends of yours.

I have a good friend who voted liberal last election. Probably the only liberal voter as well I know who can actually balance a personal budget. Told me without a doubt that was a deal breaker, he'll vote blue next election if they lay off the pot, or just sit things out.

killer kane
07-15-2017, 08:08 AM
I think too, that revoking citizenship for scumbags fighting against us should be Canadian law, especially duals that merely stop back here for freebies. If you want to be a Canaian, then give up your hyphenated identity and citizenship.

Yogi05
07-15-2017, 09:33 AM
He says they paid it to avoid further court costs.

Firstly, when has trudeau EVER considered the cost of anything he spends our money on.

Secondly, sometimes you have to fight on principle, and take the hit if you lose. Completely different than pissing money away.

SeirX
07-15-2017, 09:52 AM
Did he really say that?
"When governments do not protect their citizen's rights, everyone ends up paying"
"You can not systematically, repeatedly, deliberately ignore the charter rights of any citizen"

....is he not generally doing those very things with his slush-rush of unvetted "refugees" and policies and giving an insanely generous settlement to a convicted war criminal and indoctrinated terrorist, that, to my knowledge, the Supreme Court never ordered or suggested, or funnelling tax-payer dollars to places like the Clinton Foundation, which does nothing for the benefit of Canadians??

So then...
By his own words we should remove him from office.
By his own demanded ideals of a government, he should be ejected from the country.

no?

SIR VEYOR
07-15-2017, 12:07 PM
I keep thinking that I can't get any more embarrassed by my current federal government.

I keep getting proven wrong.

JT: Here, hold my Chardonnay...

Forbes/Hutton
07-15-2017, 12:17 PM
Can't get a selfie over the phone...

speedloader
07-15-2017, 09:37 PM
He says they paid it to avoid further court costs.

Firstly, when has trudeau EVER considered the cost of anything he spends our money on.

Secondly, sometimes you have to fight on principle, and take the hit if you lose. Completely different than pissing money away.

which is exactly what Harper would have done .

murph83
07-15-2017, 10:14 PM
Ol'skippy the wonder chimp proves once again why one should never go FULL RETARD!!!

Relic49
07-16-2017, 05:43 AM
I=Rory McCanuck;502853]I hope this is the albatross he has to wear 'round his neck for the next 26 months.[/QUOTE]
I hope he gets to wear it around his neck for the rest of his life.

GTW
07-16-2017, 02:58 PM
"When LIBERAL governments do not protect their citizen's rights, everyone ends up paying" - there Justine, I fixed it for you ya spineless gutless moron. Last time I looked, it was under Chretien's watch the fiasco started. Khadr's father was arrested in connection with the bombing of the Egyptian embassy in Islamabad, but was freed after then-prime minister Jean Chretien raised the arrest with Pakistani Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto. In 1996, again under the watch of a LIBERAL government, after briefly returning to Canada, the family moves to Jalalabad in Taliban-controlled eastern Afghanistan, where they live in Osama bin Laden's compound

"You can not systematically, repeatedly, deliberately ignore the charter rights of any citizen".
IMHO, Khadr abdicated his rights as a citizen when he started making bombs and IEDs that killed soldiers. Too bad the marines that took him prisoner after he killed a medic didn't serve him a "Bin Laden" - two shots and a splash of water.

soulchaser
07-17-2017, 10:42 PM
Hearing Trudeau's commie/Iran loving brother Sacha played a big roll in this decision lobbying the PMO hard for the settlement.

speedloader
07-18-2017, 08:32 PM
its treason and spits on the grave of every service person US and canadian
that ever died fighting this threat

"When governments (liberals)do not protect their citizen's rights, everyone ends up paying"
yes in alot of ways but you don't
"You can not systematically, repeatedly, deliberately ignore the charter rights of any citizen"

really?..... you libtards have been restricting and ignoring our rights ( gun owners)for decades
with your feel good non fact based BS laws that do nothing to stop criminals
so thats another lie to put on the pile