PDA

View Full Version : Trudeau Asks Conservatives To Keep 'Domestic Squabbles' In Canada

Billythreefeathers
07-21-2017, 02:09 PM
Trudeau Asks Conservatives To Keep 'Domestic Squabbles' In Canada

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2017/07/21/trudeau-asks-conservatives-to-keep-domestic-squabbles-in-canad_a_23041704/?utm_hp_ref=ca-homepage

SHELBURNE, N.S. Prime Minister Justin Trudeau took aim at the cross-border Conservative campaign lambasting him for a generous federal payout to Omar Khadr, saying "domestic squabbles" should be left at home.

Speaking at a summer camp in southwestern Nova Scotia on Friday, Trudeau said domestic politics should stay within Canada's borders.

"When I deal with the United States, I leave the domestic squabbles at home," he said. "Other parties don't seem to have that rule, but I think it's one Canadians appreciate."

Trudeau said he'll continue to work with opposition parties ahead of talks to rejig the North American Free Trade Agreement next month, but that Canadians expect domestic disputes won't derail those discussions.

When I deal with the United States, I leave the domestic squabbles at home...Other parties don't seem to have that rule, but I think it's one Canadians appreciate.
Justin Trudeau

Senior Liberals have accused Conservatives of fanning anti-Trudeau sentiment in U.S. ads ahead of NAFTA negotiations, but Tory Leader Andrew Scheer has argued that the Grits are to blame for any American backlash over the Khadr payment.

Trudeau said he understands if people are frustrated by the settlement, but that the decision was taken to save the country money and to defend the basic rights and freedoms of all Canadians.

"Omar Khadr was going to show up in court...with a note from the Supreme Court with his name on it saying that his rights had been violated," he said. "There is no question we were going to lose this case because governments of different stripes violated his fundamental rights and freedoms."

Trudeau said Canadian leaders can't only stand up for those rights when it's easy and popular.

"Ultimately, you have to decide what kind of government you are. Are you a government that stands for what is right, or are you a government that stands for what is easy?" he said. "Are you willing to play the politics of division, of fear, of looking for partisan gain any time there is a tough decision to make, or are you going to stand there and make those tough decisions?"

He said the U.S. administration is focused on growing the economy and helping the middle class, not on political controversies in Canada.

Fifteen years ago, the Canadian-born Khadr was imprisoned in the notorious U.S. detention facility Guantanamo, accused of killing an American soldier/medic during a firefight in Afghanistan. Khadr was just 15 years old at the time.

Omar Khadr smiles as he answers questions during a news conference after being released on bail in Edmonton, on May 7, 2015.
The Supreme Court of Canada ruled in 2010 that Canadian authorities violated Khadr's charter rights when they interrogated him there.

Khadr launched a $20-million civil suit against Ottawa, which was settled earlier this month when the government agreed to pay him compensation reportedly $10.5 million rather than pursue a costly court battle.

Trudeau also fielded questions on his plans to march in Halifax's Pride Parade with his kids on Saturday, making him the first prime minister to take part in the event.

"I talk about our diversity a lot, but it's not just diversity of backgrounds," he said. "It's diversity of everything that makes us Canadians and that includes standing up strongly for the rights of the LGBTQ community."

He became the first sitting prime minister to march in a Pride parade when he did so in Toronto last year.

It's diversity of everything that makes us Canadians and that includes standing up strongly for the rights of the LGBTQ community.
Justin Trudeau
Meanwhile, Trudeau and his family roasted marshmallows and made s'mores with young boys and girls at the day camp in Shelburne, N.S.

"I'm glad to see you all so happy and normally eating healthier than this and really just having a great time this summer," Trudeau said to the children gathered at picnic tables.

Dressed in a dark blue shirt with rolled-up sleeves, jeans and brown hiking shoes in the sweltering heat, a casual Trudeau recalled his experience as a camp counsellor.

"I want to say a big thank you to all your counsellors," he said. "Being a counsellor was probably one of the best jobs I ever had. It taught me about responsibility. It taught me about service. It taught me about leadership. And who knows, maybe one of your counsellors will end up as prime minister one day and she might be here with us right now."

Trudeau then headed to Kejimkujik National Park Seaside in Port Joli.

Later, Trudeau was expected to appear at a Liberal Party Laurier Club reception at the Art Gallery of Nova Scotia in Halifax.

Billythreefeathers
07-21-2017, 02:09 PM
Baaaaaa,,,,,, Haaaaaaa,,,,,,, haaaaaa,, F%^& O**

SpenceyHR
07-21-2017, 02:12 PM
Get bent Justin, the world NEEDS to know what a jackass you are.

FALover
07-21-2017, 02:28 PM
My guess skippy the wonder chimp has underestimated Canadians period. Go to most any international internet forum and his royal nibs is mentioned at an alarming rate. Regular people from Canada, displeased with Castros kid are the ones airing our dirty laundry. The average Canuck may have limited memory recall (that's why liberals can lie over and over and still be elected) but other nationalities do remember. I guarantee they will remind everybody of shiny pony boy's disrespect and disregard towards honest, moral folks, the Canadian Armed Forces, The United States Armed Forces and any other Allied Forces who are fighting against turdos chosen radicals. Burn in a special hell Justine, you deserve it.

Strewth
07-21-2017, 03:06 PM
"Omar Khadr was going to show up in court...with a note from the Supreme Court with his name on it saying that his rights had been violated,"

What is this, drama class in high school? A note? Omar was to be given an apology, not an obscene amount of money. The "Conservatives" are trying to salvage some small part of our reputation with the US from this cock-up. This cock-up that occured on July 4th, right before the NAFTA trade talks. Well played LPC. Well played.

soulchaser
07-21-2017, 03:31 PM
""Omar Khadr was going to show up in court...with a note from the Supreme Court with his name on it saying that his rights had been violated," he said. "There is no question we were going to lose this case because governments of different stripes violated his fundamental rights and freedoms."

Ummmm......

OK. Let's play that little game....

Nowhere in that "note" from the SCC would it mention anything about financially compensating Omar Khadr because nowhere in any of the SCC rulings on the Khadr case did it recommend or even hint at financially compensating him.

soulchaser
07-21-2017, 03:37 PM
"When I deal with the United States, I leave the domestic squabbles at home...Other parties don't seem to have that rule, but I think it's one Canadians appreciate."

Didn't he run off to Washington DC to b--ch about Harper just after winning the Liberal leadership??

And it isn't a domestic squabble. Khadr's victims were American. He is appealing his conviction in a US court and there is a $134 million wrongful death judgement against Khadr out of an American court.

M1917 Enfield
07-21-2017, 03:55 PM
"When I deal with the United States, I leave the domestic squabbles at home...Other parties don't seem to have that rule, but I think it's one Canadians appreciate."

Didn't he run off to Washington DC to b--ch about Harper just after winning the Liberal leadership??

Repeatedly to his new BFF Barry O! What a major whirlwind bromance they had!

http://assets.nationalnewswatch.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/MAC2752-770x652.jpg

http://www.macleans.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/TOAST-copy.jpg

http://www.theloop.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Heres-why-Trudeau-and-Obama-were-destined-to-become-BFFs.jpg

https://typeset-beta.imgix.net/rehost%2F2016%2F9%2F14%2F8375b728-beaa-46f4-9897-33cb8ee1dde7.jpg?w=740&h=437&fit=crop&crop=faces&auto=format&q=70

http://thechronicleherald.ca/sites/default/files/imagecache/ch_og_article_main_image/articles/B97524625Z.120151119170025000GDHBNEH0.21.jpg

But maybe Barry and Justine just sometimes like batting for the otherside!

http://s21.postimg.org/4hmohlliv/Justin_Trudeau_gay_kiss.jpg

http://staging.snopes.com/app/uploads/2016/06/trudeau.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/d7/e7/fe/d7e7fe64116179204982be0062b6bc08.jpg

https://d.ibtimes.co.uk/en/full/191204/president-barack-obama-locks-lips-chinas-hu-jintao.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTib2YEtMB1zGVzH42spM41K47PB30JH 6-cCAsyctBHQ_EXWhIw

Petamocto
07-21-2017, 04:26 PM
Trudeau is right here, and I rarely say that.

I completely agree with what the Conservative MPs are saying, but they are offside to do so outside of our borders.

If a Conservative were in power and opposition parties spoke out against the government in other countries we would lose our minds and call them treasonous, and we'd be right.

The opposition parties are attempting to win a battle in spite of losing the war, and that should be punished. We must have one united voice outside of our borders, regardless of the issue.

Canada speaking with one voice is more important than any individual issue.

Rory McCanuck
07-21-2017, 05:11 PM
Normally, I'd agree with that.
However, there are times when a gov't politcises something (by paying the terrorist) that is so far off from what is right, err, correct, that the sock puppet in charge must be taken to task.

If the 'leader' of our country says something that is so outrageous that more than 7 in 10 Canadians find it abhorrent, we have a duty to stand up for what is right.
It's not even 'My country, right or wrong' this is 'Fearless Leader, right or wrong.'

sltoronto
07-21-2017, 05:18 PM
If he wants to keep things hush-hush and under the rugs in Canada - he should stop wandering all over the Globe sprinkling

Canadian taxpayers money and hugging-kissing people from peeing-into-their-panties teenage girls to grown-up bearded jihhadis ...

he's becoming a persona nobody-serious-wants-to-talk-to on the international stage anyway ...

Start working hard for Canadians and may be they will stop reminding about your love affair with Khadr and Co ... but never forgive ..

Mobusten
07-21-2017, 05:20 PM

I completely agree with what the Conservative MPs are saying, but they are offside to do so outside of our borders.

If a Conservative were in power and opposition parties spoke out against the government in other countries we would lose our minds and call them treasonous, and we'd be right.

The opposition parties are attempting to win a battle in spite of losing the war, and that should be punished. We must have one united voice outside of our borders, regardless of the issue.

The majority of Canadians do have a united voice on the Khadr issue.

GotSauer
07-21-2017, 05:25 PM
Skippy the Clown reminds me of a guy who is confronted by his girlfriend about his cheating but he ends up making her feel bad for checking his phone and not respecting his privacy.

Swampdonkey
07-21-2017, 05:41 PM
Skippy the Clown reminds me of a guy who is confronted by his girlfriend about his cheating but he ends up making her feel bad for checking his phone and not respecting his privacy.

Girlfiends who keep cheaters deserve what they have. What's a PC term for whore/slut?

ilikemoose
07-21-2017, 05:48 PM
If an American were to bring this up to me, I would apologise.

I expect conservative politicians to also express remorse and shame.

blacksmithden
07-21-2017, 05:50 PM
Sounds like SOME little boy needs his "safe space".
Awwwww. Are those big bad conservatives picking on poor little Justin ?

Quite frankly Turd....If you werent such an incompetent man child, they wouldnt have anything to talk about. As it is, you give them fresh ammunition to throw at you by the friggin truckload almost daily. Start acting like a world leader and not like some jetsetting spoiled brat and youll get more respect. Maybe you could start with something simple that you might be able to pull off with your intellect....LIKE MATCHING BLACK SOCKS. JACKASS !!!!

Swampdonkey
07-21-2017, 05:53 PM

I appreciate your loyalty and team attitude. Militaries need soldiers like you.

On the other hand, I tell it how I see it. I can't compromise truth in good conscience.

And I only see the need to reciprocate a similar level of loyalty in a relationship. If the Prime Minister, or anyone else, breaks faith, I'll reciprocate.

tdod101
07-21-2017, 06:16 PM
My guess skippy the wonder chimp has underestimated Canadians period. Go to most any international internet forum and his royal nibs is mentioned at an alarming rate. Regular people from Canada, displeased with Castros kid are the ones airing our dirty laundry. The average Canuck may have limited memory recall (that's why liberals can lie over and over and still be elected) but other nationalities do remember. I guarantee they will remind everybody of shiny pony boy's disrespect and disregard towards honest, moral folks, the Canadian Armed Forces, The United States Armed Forces and any other Allied Forces who are fighting against turdos chosen radicals. Burn in a special hell Justine, you deserve it.

Is this a North American thing? Are we that God damn stupid that we a) actually believe what politicians say and b) forgive and forget for past present and future lies/blunders. What is it about North American culture that we undoubtedly attach our selves to a certain party or particular political leaning. I like some of the liberal ideas that have been brought to us through out the decades but I also despise alot of them as well.

SeirX
07-21-2017, 06:23 PM
This hurt to type, let alone think....

Trudeau is correct - we should keep Canadian squabbles inside our borders.
We can end one squabble by catapulting Trudeau over the border, preferably into an ocean, because the US has enough political trash they don't need ours.

The problem with him being correct, is that he doesn't know the difference between a squabble and a scandal - and he doesn't do squabbles; he blunders from, what would be for any other politician, scandal to scandal.

If a conservative politician were doing the same antics Trudeau is pulling, they'd've been impeached and imprisoned by now on numerous charges, from misappropriation of taxpayer dollars [payout to clinton foundation] to supporting terrorism[khard, or giving citizenship to some of Interpol's most wanted], to just plain playing hookey[all those parades], and let's not forget his smug inability to answer a simple question regarding his problem with ethics and commissioners.

These aren't squabbles - and in the position of Prime Minister, even the smaller things that might not be an issue for 'regular folk' become large problems that will haunt them forever.
By using diminishing terminology and that pretty-boy's $#it-eating grin of smugness, he diffuses [for some] anger at issues he's 'addressing' while still not answering a single question.

Unacceptable conduct for a public figure, let alone a global-representative of a nation.

soulchaser
07-21-2017, 06:25 PM
So it's OK for Trudeau to fly around the world and talk about domestic policies that get praise and adulation heaped on him by fellow progressives, Syrian refugees as an example, but it's not OK when others go abroad and talk about domestic policies that show him in a negative light, Khadr's payout as an example.

Poor little dear heart's ego really is fragile isn't it.

Canada_Phil
07-21-2017, 06:27 PM
Ahhhhh..... The Stuttering Prince's Coming Out Party at the US Governor's Ball was spoiled bu the obvious being pointed out to our Southern cousins.

Looks like it has struck a raw nerve with the Self-Anointed One.

Good!!... That means it's working.

GTW
07-21-2017, 07:26 PM
What's a PC term for whore/slut?
The word "Liberal" comes to mind....

Waterloomike
07-21-2017, 07:40 PM

So a responsible party is "offside" for taking the responsibility for telling the country that is our closest, strongest ally, protects these borders, shores and waters, because we refuse to take on the responsibility or spend the money, that people don't really feel khadr was owed an apology or $10.5 million dollars for killing an unarmed medic? That he personally signed off on and lied about to this country?

Your sense of justice is offside. WAY offside.

Oh, btw, behind the voice is an idiot, and I claim no association with it.

He's all yours.

speedloader
07-21-2017, 08:27 PM
Sorry but what he did was inexcusable
paying off a known terrorist from a family of terrorists
and our allies need to know the whole country is not as f*cking stupid as him
and we don't agree with what he did at all good on the PC's

WSA
07-21-2017, 09:45 PM
This isn't an internal Canadian squabble, it's an international controversy. While fighting in Afghanistan, khadr admitted to killing a US soldier, and was fighting US troops when his life was saved- again by US troops.

The only internal Canadian part of this whole shameful story is Justin and his gang trying to keep a lid on the story while fast tracking the payment.

GotSauer
07-21-2017, 09:50 PM
There is a difference between "Airing our dirty laundry in public" and "stuffing a blood soaked sheet in to the hamper"

Petamocto
07-22-2017, 05:51 AM
Some of you are failing to see that the point of this discussion is not the Khadr payout, but opposition parties going outside of their lanes.

We can not allow that, regardless of the issue. That is the point. It's not about deciding which issues you personally agree with, and then changing your morals based on the issue.

If you agree with opposition parties doing this, then you must agree with that across the board.

If the Canadian government made concealed carry legal, opposition parties should not be outside of Canada saying the government is wrong.

Stop seeing this one Khadr issue and see the big picture.

Waterloomike
07-22-2017, 06:25 AM
Some of you are failing to see that the point of this discussion is not the Khadr payout, but opposition parties going outside of their lanes.

We can not allow that, regardless of the issue. That is the point. It's not about deciding which issues you personally agree with, and then changing your morals based on the issue.

If you agree with opposition parties doing this, then you must agree with that across the board.

If the Canadian government made concealed carry legal, opposition parties should not be outside of Canada saying the government is wrong.

Not allow that? How would you do that? Ban free speech in other countries? How very lieberal.

Free speech is anytime, anywhere.

Backing trudeau on this is borderline insane. Anywhere you do it.

He rails on about his most transparent government ever, then what happens? The man is a complete and utter fraud. A shallow person and an empty suit.

You like taking the wrong trains.

What exactly is this "bigger picture"? False posturing for a really bad episode in failed liberal politics? "It was the right thing to do?" There is nothing right about it and I won't help anyone pretend there is.

You prefer to let your strongest allies believe that you're not sorry? That it was the right thing to do?

One does not have to back things they know are wrong. I have no idea what principle or empty standard you're using to base this on.

Just following orders does not hold any water. In this case particularly, this a bucket with no bottom.

LB303
07-22-2017, 06:34 AM
If an American were to bring this up to me, I would apologise.

I expect conservative politicians to also express remorse and shame.

... which is what Michelle did when Fox came calling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKKFkKQhf9s

Doug_M
07-22-2017, 06:50 AM

I think you've moved the goal post. When our government is negotiating a trade deal and trying to get the best deal for Canadians the opposition should (and has in the past) helped. And on that issue and in that arena the opposition stands in rare unison with the government.

Outside of that scope opposition parties do not have lanes.

Oh, and "if you this for x then you must agree with this for y and z" is a false argument. Rarely are they the same. More often hey are apple to oranges.

JustBen
07-22-2017, 06:53 AM
Er. Um. Stop... ah.. making me look.. uhm... like an... um... idiot.

Billythreefeathers
07-22-2017, 07:08 AM

This hurt to type, let alone think....

Trudeau is correct - we should keep Canadian squabbles inside our borders.
We can end one squabble by catapulting Trudeau over the border, preferably into an ocean, because the US has enough political trash they don't need ours.

The problem with him being correct, is that he doesn't know the difference between a squabble and a scandal - and he doesn't do squabbles; he blunders from, what would be for any other politician, scandal to scandal.

If a conservative politician were doing the same antics Trudeau is pulling, they'd've been impeached and imprisoned by now on numerous charges, from misappropriation of taxpayer dollars [payout to clinton foundation] to supporting terrorism[khard, or giving citizenship to some of Interpol's most wanted], to just plain playing hookey[all those parades], and let's not forget his smug inability to answer a simple question regarding his problem with ethics and commissioners.

These aren't squabbles - and in the position of Prime Minister, even the smaller things that might not be an issue for 'regular folk' become large problems that will haunt them forever.
By using diminishing terminology and that pretty-boy's $#it-eating grin of smugness, he diffuses [for some] anger at issues he's 'addressing' while still not answering a single question.

Unacceptable conduct for a public figure, let alone a global-representative of a nation.

If Andrew Scheer was in France shooting his mouth off about this then you are correct as it has nothing to do with France, England, Italy, Russia,, and I'd be with you telling him to bring it home,,, but this is a Canadian / American event and since it involves both of these countries it's in the fair lane

And let's be clear here, if Mr. Harper had done this deal I would be just as hard on him. The PM want us to STFU and stop talking about it, like the CBC, HuffPost, the Star,, NO I will not STFU about this since we have no media in Canada that is willing to report on this the PM deserves to be criticized were ever and whenever by anyone who cares about Canada.

firemachine69
07-22-2017, 07:35 AM

No, they really aren't offside. The CPC is reminding the world that yes, there are still plenty in Canada who have moral values and loathe a traitor.

LB303
07-22-2017, 08:09 AM

I find many of your posts agreeable, but this time we differ. The outrage is justified by the sneaky way in which the payment was made.

Parties and non-governmental organizations are free to say what they like, when and where they like. At least we have seen that with regard to the firearms debate. And quite often there are no facts to back up what they say, but whatever sells newspapers, eh?

The sneaky way in which the payment was made only adds to the list of capitulations to a certain non-integrational immigrant group by the camp counsellor and his cronies.

Petamocto
07-22-2017, 08:39 AM
LB303, you're still stuck on the one issue at hand.

It has nothing to do with the Khadr payout. I 100% that Khadr's entire family should have been stripped of citizenship and dropped in a volcano in the 1990s, but that doesn't matter.

What matters is the big picture, and that is opposition parties are not the government, and they should limit their criticism to inside our boundaries.

Go on CTV and CBC and criticize it, go on Canadian papers and criticize it, etc. It is wrong to go on American media, though, regardless of what the issue is. Opposition parties have no part in anything outside of Canada, the elected government does.

It doesn't matter what percentage of the Canadian public agree with an issue, the opposition's place is to criticize that in Canada.

LB303
07-22-2017, 08:50 AM
Well if I'm stuck on it, so be it. Be nice if our liberal echo chamber media would give any time to dissenting opinions.
As it is, the Americans came looking for some insight and someone was willing to provide it.
Selfie boy will never be MY prime minister

Lee Enfield
07-22-2017, 09:03 AM

Have no idea if you have ever been more off base than with this post? It is one big world and I suppose from your point of view (I am a conservative) I shouldn't have sent the news to two ex pat Canadians I correspond with in the US? I know for sure one sent it on and no idea who to but both left Canada decades ago and are always interested in what is happening in the north.

Moonbeam screwed up royally, the world deserves to know that he is incompetent and that running a country is a much more challenging job than choosing what socks to wear.

What you post is a form of censorship, nothing less.

PS.
Guess the Titanic sinking was only a UK shipyard issue and the Syrian civil war would be fine if people didn't talk about it outside of Syria.

He murdered someone from the US, was captured by the US, put on trial by the US, plead guilty to killing the US soldier and what happens is no ones business in the US.:horse:

Doug_M
07-22-2017, 09:41 AM
What matters is the big picture, and that is opposition parties are not the government, and they should limit their criticism to inside our boundaries.

Go on CTV and CBC and criticize it, go on Canadian papers and criticize it, etc. It is wrong to go on American media, though, regardless of what the issue is. Opposition parties have no part in anything outside of Canada, the elected government does.

It doesn't matter what percentage of the Canadian public agree with an issue, the opposition's place is to criticize that in Canada.

That is so wrong as to be disturbing.

glockfan
07-22-2017, 09:57 AM
http://assets.nationalnewswatch.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/MAC2752-770x652.jpg

http://www.macleans.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/TOAST-copy.jpg

http://www.theloop.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Heres-why-Trudeau-and-Obama-were-destined-to-become-BFFs.jpg

https://typeset-beta.imgix.net/rehost%2F2016%2F9%2F14%2F8375b728-beaa-46f4-9897-33cb8ee1dde7.jpg?w=740&h=437&fit=crop&crop=faces&auto=format&q=70

http://thechronicleherald.ca/sites/default/files/imagecache/ch_og_article_main_image/articles/B97524625Z.120151119170025000GDHBNEH0.21.jpg

http://s21.postimg.org/4hmohlliv/Justin_Trudeau_gay_kiss.jpg

http://staging.snopes.com/app/uploads/2016/06/trudeau.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/d7/e7/fe/d7e7fe64116179204982be0062b6bc08.jpg

https://d.ibtimes.co.uk/en/full/191204/president-barack-obama-locks-lips-chinas-hu-jintao.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTib2YEtMB1zGVzH42spM41K47PB30JH 6-cCAsyctBHQ_EXWhIw

so, G sorro's sheeps of the UN kissing together at every occasion !! what a surprise!!

just a question ?is it mandatory to be guay or transgender to enter on sorro's payroll ?

i'm asking this because evidences point in that direction ,and the turd seems to love this part of its job,especially when mens are involved.....

if it's prerogatory, it is flat out discriminatory toward straight people and a good case for the court of rights and freedome :pirate1;D

....haha!

Forbes/Hutton
07-22-2017, 10:31 AM
The Prime Moron can pound sand.

The left and the lieberals have never shied from running to the Americans, American media and even the Europeans and their media, not to mention the UN when it suits them. Think of the number of Canadian leftists that turned up on CNN to denounce Harper over the environment, the BBC didn't come to Canada for only footage of cute seals, plenty of leftists turned up on CNN over Khadr, Canadians bleating on about oilsands, etc. And let's not forget how much Turdo and co. benefit from all the money coming from the US via groups like Tides, or how they run to the UN for "indigenous rights" etc.

If it weren't for hypocrisy and lies, the left would have nothing to say.

Marcel
07-22-2017, 11:35 AM
LB303, you're still stuck on the one issue at hand.

It has nothing to do with the Khadr payout. I 100% that Khadr's entire family should have been stripped of citizenship and dropped in a volcano in the 1990s, but that doesn't matter.

Khadr should be in an AMERICAN prison FOR LIFE, no parole.

BTW, the Lieberal idiots sent bus loads of Canadian fools/idiots to the United States to campaign for Bammy, what about THAT?

Canadians do indeed have a responsibility to let the people of the US and President Trump know that we DO NOT agree with what the Turd does.

M1917 Enfield
07-22-2017, 12:57 PM
Khadr should be in an AMERICAN prison FOR LIFE, no parole.

BTW, the Lieberal idiots sent bus loads of Canadian fools/idiots to the United States to campaign for Bammy, what about THAT?

Canadians do indeed have a responsibility to let the people of the US and President Trump know that we DO NOT agree with what the Turd does.

And to also protest against Trump and also during his USA Muslim travel ban!

https://www.therebel.media/liberals_send_campaign_team_to_anti_trump_protest_ in_toronto

Canadian Foreign Minister deletes invitation to anti-Trump protest after exposed by Rebel report

"UPDATE: The Liberal Party has deleted an advertisement on its official website in which Foreign Minister Chrystia Freeland's riding association announced it would take part in an anti-Trump protest.

On the website, the event has been replaced with text reading, "This event is either passed, or is no longer available. Call 1-888-LIBERAL or email assistance@liberal.ca if you need help."

The deletion and/or cancellation came mere hours after The Rebel exposed the event.

(See the screen shot of the original announcement, below.)

The event description on the Liberal Party website previously said:

The University-Rosedale Federal Liberal Association is joining the Women's March on Washington: Toronto to protest against the rise in acts of hate and discrimination across North America since November. We will meet at 11:30am on the sidewalk outside the University of Toronto Law School (78 Queen's Park Crescent) and walk over together to Queen's Park at 11:45am.

While Freeland's riding association was set to protest, she would have been attending Trump's inauguration in Washington as part of the Canadian delegation."

https://html2-f.scribdassets.com/6mn8kziwxs5o8x2q/images/1-1c9e40395e.png

Marcel
07-22-2017, 01:16 PM
Turd boy must be nervous that word of his idiocy is spreading.

Tough turds, Turd boy!!

speedloader
07-22-2017, 03:55 PM
... which is what Michelle did when Fox came calling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKKFkKQhf9s

Michelle kicks ass ! she always has ,thank you Michelle for setting the record straight with our greatest allies
somebody has to explain that most of us think hes a douche bag for doing this

Lee Enfield
07-22-2017, 06:58 PM

So you are going to ban free speech?

You really "take the cake"!

take the cake. ... Originally, to take the cake meant to win a prize or a competition people as far back as the ancient Greeks used the word cake to mean "a symbolic prize." Over time, it grew to have a more negative, sarcastic meaning in English: "I can't believe this mess. It just takes the cake."

Waterloomike
07-22-2017, 07:16 PM
It's not about deciding which issues you personally agree with, and then changing your morals based on the issue.

That's exactly what happens and that you're defending.

WSA
07-22-2017, 09:50 PM

I think you are failing to see that this is NOT an internal Canadian thing.

CCW in Canada WOULD be an internal thing. It would only be happening in Canada and only effecting Canadians.

A Canadian fighting in a different country, against non Canadian allies, is an INTERNATIONAL thing.

Try looking at the big picture here. The Canadian PM making an unnecessary, mostly secret, payment to someone fighting our allies is an INTERNATIONAL disgrace, not a little Canadian internal squabble.c

Zinilin
07-22-2017, 10:10 PM
Trudeau Asks Conservatives To Keep 'Domestic Squabbles' In Canada

Conservatives Ask Trudeau To Keep 'Domestic Taxes' In Canada.

Dewey Cox
07-22-2017, 10:30 PM
Here's my take on this.
I don't think it's out of line for the opposition to talk trash outside of their borders, no matter who's in power and who's the opposition. I would imagine it happens/had happened all the time.
Usually it just gets brushed off, because the American politician doesn't care what someone who's not in power says.
I think Trudeau is pouty because the Americans recognize that he's a joke, and probably take the opposition more seriously than him.

awndray
07-23-2017, 07:14 AM
As if Trudeau never talks about domestic squabbles when he travels...

Waterloomike
07-23-2017, 07:29 AM
As if Trudeau never talks about domestic squabbles when he travels...

Exactly.

I still wonder what the rage level would have been if it had been a Canadian soldier.

speedloader
07-23-2017, 07:40 AM
well its kinda about all soldiers who have fought over there
an especially the ones that are homeless or permanently injured
you hand this asshole 10 mill?
what are you saying to them and their families paying off a known enemy
while they all suffer
except its Turdeau and they know his head is stuck so far up his own liberal ass
its not even funny

Waterloomike
07-23-2017, 07:57 AM
well its kinda about all soldiers who have fought over there
an especially the ones that are homeless or permanently injured
you hand this asshole 10 mill?
what are you saying to them and their families paying off a known enemy
while they all suffer
except its Turdeau and they know his head is stuck so far up his own liberal ass
its not even funny

It certainly is about all soldiers. It's not about cuckolding the other side.

But some folks insist on keeping their heads in that dark safe space.

RangeBob
07-24-2017, 01:58 AM
[nothing particularly interesting, but it was nice to see Scheer on Youtube]
Scheer Rejects Trudeau's Ridiculous Accusations! Over And Over...
Jul 21, 2017
Conservative Leader Andrew Scheer completely dismantles the media bombardment of the Liberals ridiculous accusations that the Conservatives are compromising or "campaigning" against Trudeau's NAFTA negotiations with the U.S. by appearing on U.S.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmnV846sI70

The youtube comments are quite strongly in opposition to justin.

killer kane
07-24-2017, 09:05 AM
The press sure are a pack of lieb ass kissing dolts.

soulchaser
07-24-2017, 09:30 AM
The press sure are a pack of lieb ass kissing dolts.

Of course they are. They are competing for some of the $350 million media bailout fund the Liberals are considering.

You thought it was bad when ONE media outlet (CBC) was sucking the government teet? Just wait until the Liberals start directly funding ALL of them.

Weekend Gunslingers
07-24-2017, 10:01 AM
[nothing particularly interesting, but it was nice to see Scheer on Youtube]
Scheer Rejects Trudeau's Ridiculous Accusations! Over And Over...
Jul 21, 2017
Conservative Leader Andrew Scheer completely dismantles the media bombardment of the Liberals ridiculous accusations that the Conservatives are compromising or "campaigning" against Trudeau's NAFTA negotiations with the U.S. by appearing on U.S.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmnV846sI70

The youtube comments are quite strongly in opposition to justin.

Wow, the media seem to be right on point with the scripted questions from Trudo's desk.

speedloader
07-24-2017, 11:05 AM
wow you know it Kane, script of questions right from the libtards mouth
lets point to the PC's on trade issues typical Liberal deflection BS scheme
cause they know they stepped in it big time paying off that terrorist

Andrew held his own good on him , maybe if he keeps spouting common sense long enough.......
(okay its a bit optimistic)

RangeBob
07-24-2017, 11:13 AM
maybe if he keeps spouting common sense long enough.......

He was Speaker Of The House for many years. Thus he's very accomplished at taking polite authoritarian charge and speaking calmly when he hears impropriety, and practiced at responding to every occurrence of such.
So, re your comment, I don't think that's one the CPCs problems.

killer kane
07-24-2017, 11:59 AM
Cool, calm, collected......

speedloader
07-24-2017, 12:00 PM
He was Speaker Of The House for many years. Thus he's very accomplished at taking polite authoritarian charge and speaking calmly when he hears impropriety, and practiced at responding to every occurrence of such.
So, re your comment, I don't think that's one the CPCs problems.

no sure isn't , to rephrase that as a member of the cpc
I meant that hopefully it will rub off on some otherwise liberal voters

Steveo9mm
07-24-2017, 12:41 PM
im not sure i can handle 2 more years of this. its like having a tooth ache at midnight and waiting for the dentist to open in the morning so you can get that shot of novacaine and the bad tooth removed.

speedloader
07-24-2017, 12:58 PM
im not sure i can handle 2 more years of this. its like having a tooth ache at midnight and waiting for the dentist to open in the morning so you can get that shot of novacaine and the bad tooth removed.

oh you know it man !

Two For Sure
07-24-2017, 01:58 PM
Trudeau is stupid. He's just encouraging the Opposition to continue hammering him in the U.S. over this issue. It's one where the Canadian public is against the Liberals and yet the more Trudeau keeps talking about it the more it burns into voter's memories. If he'd STFU he'd be better off (pssst...don't tell him that because when your opponent is screwing up don't get in his way. )

Carguy2550
07-24-2017, 07:37 PM
And...like hell the US media wouldn't have found out about this abortion on their own. Christ, even Planned parenthood would have been queasy over something like this. Clearly Castros son is trying to deflect to save his own skin.