PDA

View Full Version : Just Found Out That The Irish Support The PaliMurderers!

killer kane
07-25-2017, 09:26 PM
I have a bit of the Irish in me. Tonight, while looking at some music vids I found out that they seem to support the palestinians. Well, i can't do that, so I guess my modern irish heritage can go away. Instead I'll embrace my older roots and the fact that I'm Canadian. Well Albertan First! Sorry for being a shit disturber, but!!!!!! Well actually i'm not sorry.:la:

Westicle
07-26-2017, 01:30 AM
irish terrorist groups trained in the middle east, the "soldiers" shared a bond of fighting for what they believe in (kicking foreigners out of their country)...... east germany, russia, middle east were all complicit in the "troubles".

Butters Stotch
07-26-2017, 08:19 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wwuf5my8K_E

Canada_Phil
07-26-2017, 10:36 AM
....Tonight, while looking at some music vids I found out that they seem to support the palestinians. Well, i can't do that, so I guess my modern irish heritage can go away.

Killer you must have missed the movie "Patriot Games" from 1992. That's the one where the "Get off my plane" dude from Star Wars goes up against the "Winter is coming" dude from Game of Thrones.

:D

ilikemoose
07-26-2017, 10:52 AM
http://images.jpost.com/image/upload/t_Article2016_Control/634

The IRA was in deep with the PLO and Libyans back in the day.

In Scotland, where football is both politics and religion, Rangers(Loyalist, Protestant) soccer fans will sometimes fly Israeli flags to taunt Celtic( Irish Republican Catholic) soccer fans.

Doug_M
07-26-2017, 11:22 AM

I'd forgotten all about that, but you're absolutely right.

killer kane
07-26-2017, 04:04 PM
http://images.jpost.com/image/upload/t_Article2016_Control/634

In Scotland, where football is both politics and religion, Rangers(Loyalist, Protestant) soccer fans will sometimes fly Israeli flags to taunt Celtic( Irish Republican Catholic) soccer fans.

You know what? When I actually sat down this morning and thought about it, I remembered the same thing. Silly me, Bad Irish islamofascist sympathisers.

IJ22
07-26-2017, 04:27 PM
I just learned that recently too when I searched IPSC on twitter, came up with Ireland Palestine Solidarity Campaign

Eddmac
07-26-2017, 04:58 PM
I am from Ireland and I am of Catholic ancestry.

I can't understand any of that shite at all, whatsoever.
A "friend" of mine was spouting some garbage about palestine and isreal and I suggested that he take himself and his two daughters to Palestine, walk down the street with his wife and two daughters in their normal summer wear and if he makes it back home again, let me know how he feels about the palestinians. He told me to "f#$k off" I guess because he isn't stupid and knows that in reality those people would cut off his head and piss down his neck and laugh while doing it.

The issue is a political one and the people in Ireland that "support" the palestinians and other terrorists are making what they think is a political statement.

Don't mistake this for thinking that Irish people support this shit - they don't.
They didn't even support their own home grown terrorists and that's why they eventually mostly "went away"

killer kane
07-26-2017, 08:18 PM
Thank God! I was hoping I was wrong.