PDA

View Full Version : Magpul iPhone 4 Executive Case

JustBen
04-12-2012, 08:18 AM
Make: Magpul
Model: Executive Field Case for iPhone 4 and 4S
Price Paid: $20 (shipping included)
Bottom Line: I would buy this product again and I would recommend it to a friend

I bought my first Magpul case for my iPhone 4 last summer (2011) through CGN user Blaxsun. Looking on eBay, you can get these cases for $10 and up.

In my experience, iPhone cases are expensive, and they don't all perform the same. The Magpul case was one of the cheapest options available. It fits my phone very snugly and has never came loose on its own. At the same time, it is still easy to remove. Some dirt, lint, and other assorted stuff will find its way in between the phone and the case, but as long as you clean it regularly (once every couple weeks) it hasn't been a problem so far. My wife uses a Belkin case on her iPhone, and I'd say that it gathers more dirt.

The material that the case is made of seems to protect the phone rather well. I'm not very hard on phones - they are too expensive. I've dropped it a few times with the case, and it is still working. I'd still recommend using a screen protector (I used invisishield) because the case does not provide any protection to the screen.

All considered, its a great case for the money. Consider that you pay at least $20 for a case in any big box store, it is a bargain. Its no otterbox, but it seems to do the job. And they come in a variety of colors to suit your lifestyle. I use black when I want to be sleek and orange when I want to be noticed.

http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af339/bld326/e1fa3e76.jpg

jwirecom109
04-12-2012, 08:22 AM
I wish they would make these for BB's aswell

mlehto
04-12-2012, 09:40 AM
I had one for awhile, but after time the rubber stretched out on me and the case became slightly loose.

It also had some flashing, and molding errors that I was not impressed with.

Overall it isn't a terrible case, but there are much better options out there!

Hombre
09-18-2012, 07:11 AM
Best. Case. Ever.

:)

Baker
09-18-2012, 10:02 AM
I have both orange an black as well lol. Love these cases.

mlehto
09-18-2012, 10:35 AM
It was good for awhile, but I found that over time the rubber stretched, and became a little loose fitting.

Not bad for the $10 it is retailing for in the US, but I ended up paying too much from Blaxsun, and regretted it.

mlehto
09-18-2012, 10:37 AM
This is the best case I have found and I have been through alot of cases.

Thanks to KDX for the tip. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySorsozRZxQ

jonanddad
09-18-2012, 11:46 AM
This is the best case I have found and I have been through alot of cases.

Thanks to KDX for the tip. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySorsozRZxQ

Never heard of that brand bit I like Otter Box they make some good cases

happykal
03-27-2013, 09:57 PM
I've had the lifeproof one until I messed up the special head phone jack you needed for head phones and scratched the hell out of the protective screen. IT did it's job. I have an otter box defender now in blaze orange and max 4 camo. I like it. My first defender I destroyed the rubber cover and scratched the hell out of the protective screen. The Iphone screen is still like new.