View Full Version : David Coletto: "I despise Donald Trump. There I said it."

soulchaser
08-12-2017, 03:09 PM
https://twitter.com/Colettod/status/896460734875521024

David Coletto
🇨🇦‏ @Colettod

I despise Trump. There, I said it.
12:57 PM - 12 Aug 2017

Now, some of you are asking Who the hell is David Coletto and why should I give a f--k what he thinks or says.

Here's why you should.

He is the co-head of Canadian polling company Abacus Data. Yup.

Abacus Data's other co-head is Bruce Anderson who's daughter is Kate Purchase who is employed by Justin Trudeau as his Director of Communications. Anderson refuses to recuse himself from conducting federal polling, analyzing, and commenting on the results despite his clear, massive conflict of interest.

Now we have Coletto, other co-head of Abacus overstepping his bounds with the above blatantly anti Donald Trump statement proving both the lead people at Abacus Data are pathetic partisans and is yet more proof every poll they release is bulls--t aimed at trying to influence public opinion rather than simply reporting on public opinion.

soulchaser
08-12-2017, 03:17 PM
The two most recent Abacus polls:

August 8th:
Canadians think the US government is no better than China or Russia.

http://abacusdata.ca/us-government-seen-as-no-better-than-chinese-russian-governments/

72% were positive towards the Japanese government; 28% negative
45% were positive towards the Mexican government; 56% negative
41% were positive towards the government of Ukraine; 59% negative
26% said they had a positive view of the Chinese government; 74% were negative.
19% were positive towards the US government; 81% were negative
17% were positive towards the Russian government; 83% negative

August 11:
How Canadians See the Conservatives, Liberals and NDP

http://abacusdata.ca/parties-as-brands-how-canadians-see-the-conservatives-liberals-and-ndp/

The 10 strongest associations with the Conservative Party were “old fashioned”, “proud of Canada” “oil” “tough on crime” “favour some over others” doesn’t care about you” spends on the wrong things” “elitist”, “does not trust people” and “economically savvy”.

— The 10 strongest for the Liberal Party were: “diplomacy” “treat men and women equally” “proud of Canada” “cares about the environment” “projects positive image of Canada” “young at heart” “future oriented” “individual freedom” “renewable energy” and “hopeful”.

— 8 of 10 strongest for the NDP were the same as for the Liberal Party. The items that were different: the NDP did not have “future oriented” or “young at heart” but instead had “down to earth” and “trust people”.

Comparing the three parties shows that on “VALUES YOU SHARE” 57% associated this with the Liberals, compared to 52% for the NDP and 46% for the Conservatives.

— Interestingly, on “CARES ABOUT INDIVIDUAL FREEDOM” v “GOVERNMENT LAWS TO RESTRICT FREEDOM”. Quite a few more people associated “freedom” with the Liberals (68%) and the NDP (64%) than the Conservatives (48%)

— When it came to “ECONOMICALLY SAVVY”, the Conservatives (55%) were better positioned than the Liberals (47%) and NDP (39%)

soulchaser
08-12-2017, 03:26 PM
The 10 strongest associations with the Conservative Party were “old fashioned”, “proud of Canada” “oil” “tough on crime” “favour some over others” doesn’t care about you” spends on the wrong things” “elitist”, “does not trust people” and “economically savvy”.

See Abacus' "findings" of the CPC?

Trudeau is flushing TENS OF BILLIONS down the toilet, but The CPC "spend money on the wrong things"

Trudeau is a trust fund baby and a Liberal famously said they are entitled to their entitlements, but the CPC is "elitist".

Trudeau blatantly favours refugee's, illegal border crossers, Muslims and gays, but it's the CPC who "favor some over others"

Mark-II
08-12-2017, 04:22 PM
The average Canadian knows nothing of foreign governments beyond whatever media sound bites they absorb.

That includes what they know of the American government.

killer kane
08-12-2017, 06:34 PM
Yup and more than a few smug, self absorbed, navel gazing kanuckistanians are actually less informed about a fair amount of world wide current events than even their American counter parts. The cbc just doesn't go out of its way to point that out, they're too busy trying to make anyone on the right look bad.

labradort
08-12-2017, 06:51 PM
It is very apparent when they write about the Korea situation like it is all Donald Trump's idea - the rest of history didn't exist.

However, a person running a polling business might hate Donald Trump for professional reasons. Maybe many of the assumptions they could ride on for years are now useless and they can't do their jobs as easily.

FALover
08-12-2017, 09:00 PM
I hate Justin Trudeau, Katherine Wynne and Brussel sprouts. There I said it. Now who actually gives a flying f*** what I say?

Zinilin
08-12-2017, 09:19 PM
...Justin Trudeau, Katherine Wynne and Brussel sprouts....

Do you know how much bourbon it's gonna take to forget that image.

It was bad enough without the Brussel sprouts.

FALover
08-12-2017, 09:28 PM
Do you know how much bourbon it's gonna take to forget that image.

It was bad enough without the Brussel sprouts.

Hydromorphone and gin are my 'go to' image removers.

Relic49
08-13-2017, 05:01 AM
The average Canadian knows nothing of foreign governments beyond whatever media sound bites they absorb.

That includes what they know of the American government.

That is true,I'm one of the ignorant ones when it comes to this.But saying that when I hear all the negative news about Trump and company,I feel it's all coming from the left.I won't turn on the cbc or cnn.

killer kane
08-13-2017, 09:12 AM
Check out CRTV, Mark Levin is a constitutional expert, gives the lefties fits, writes a pretty good book as well.