PDA

View Full Version : Canik 9mm

Paul Farrar
09-18-2017, 07:54 AM
Hey members, can anybody provide me with feedback on their experiences with a Canik tp9sa, I am thinking of buying one.

Just need to clear the hype and the ad's and get some true blue feedback.

kennymo
09-18-2017, 08:07 AM
Buddy picked up one in FDE this Spring. It seems like an amazing pistol for the sub $600 price tag. I think it's right up there with the M&P's and Glocks quality wise.

chuckbuster
09-18-2017, 08:18 AM
I have one in the tan/desert configuration. It shoots very well, has good ergonomics and has a very good trigger. These pistols are a very good deal for the money.

DaScribbler
10-12-2017, 12:12 PM
I've put almost 1000 rounds down range through one. Great little gun. Accurate and Reliable as they come. Mine's been roughed up pretty good thanks to a Clutzy Range buddy (careful who you let use your toys) and still runs like a charm. Great gun for the price, no complaints.

Felonius
10-12-2017, 03:46 PM
Great gun.

Quite accurate and works with all 9mm ive fed mine.

Only thing i would say is the back beavertail is a bit wide, when doing a thumbs forward grip the corner was starting to hurt my first thumb knuckle. I ended up taking a file to mine and it is all good

Madrach
10-13-2017, 05:43 PM
I bought one as my first handgun last Feb. Over 750 rounds through it so far with no issues. Fun to shoot and won't break the bank.