View Full Version : Need some help finding a document

10-13-2012, 02:36 PM
I am looking for an Alberta version of this form http://www.ag.gov.bc.ca/courts/forms/pcr800/pcr886.pdf it is Reference to a Provincial Court Judge Firearms Act.

10-13-2012, 05:10 PM
The matter may be referred to a provincial court judge in the jurisdiction within 30 days of receiving the notice of refusal or revocation (or by any other date allowed by the judge.) The court should be contacted for procedures on how to make a reference.

Honestly, your best bet is probably to call the courthouse, explain your situation and ask for the proper documents bud.