PDA

View Full Version : Either Canada is a Country of free people or it isn't

Riflechair
11-30-2017, 11:01 PM
DIVERSITY TRULY IS OUR STRENGTH AND I MEAN THAT.
Let go of the baggage and enjoy being Canadian first.
Defend it at all cost
Reject anything else
CANADA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ta1ik7XUALg

CLW .45
12-01-2017, 12:09 PM
It isn’t.

The difference between slave and free is the requirement to seek permission for the use, carriage, or possession of a weapon.

It is not unusual for slaves to be armed, but only when the slave owner considers it beneficial to his interests.

shortandlong
12-01-2017, 08:05 PM
The fact that our gov is considering repating isis while others who share our ideals cannot be given the time of day speaks volumes

rockandroll
12-01-2017, 09:43 PM
Agree 100%.

speedloader
12-02-2017, 10:56 AM
I like this guys message too bad other groups are aloud to ignore even despise our way of life
and opt out of it all the while being subsidized by it and impose their crap that never worked
in their country on us they call it multiculturalism I think,
It doesn't work and disconnects us , some European countries have finally figured that out

Freedom has always come with a price
but one thing has always guarded our freedom and it will have to do it again someday
and all these moron anti idiots don't get that

Zinilin
12-02-2017, 02:01 PM
Freedom is never given or granted, it is always taken.
It is either taken away or taken back.

If you're waiting for something or something to give you your freedom, you will die oppressed.
Take it or leave it.

Kivaari
01-17-2018, 03:31 AM
Being a Yank, It's interesting to read of the same assimilation issues we are experiencing.
From where comes this idea of immigrants first and citizens second?
Globalism ......

shortandlong
01-17-2018, 08:18 AM
Yeah globalism is right what sounds good ( ie hedgemony , freedom of commerce and mobility) you don’t get and the bad part of it (less freedom, less I dependance and sh1tty economic results) you do get

FallisCowboy
01-17-2018, 09:07 AM
Diversity, as defined in the dictionary, is a strength; diversity as defined by the virtue signalling, loonie lefties is in reality divisiveness and is a serious weakness (see divide and conquer).

Waterloomike
01-17-2018, 11:38 AM
A melting pot culture is natural, a multicultural society is forced by government at the point of a gun.

I really don't much care for government guns controlling every facet of my life and controlling every thing living, dead or otherwise.

They cant do anything right and the more they attempt, the worse it gets. They don't change things, they ruin things. There is a difference.

gtr
01-17-2018, 01:38 PM
Hilarious . LOL