PDA

View Full Version : Importing Firearm Part

Paul_1982
01-05-2018, 12:54 PM
Hi Aztec, I sent an email a couple days ago and figured you were busy, thought I'd post here looking for an answer.

I'm looking at a firearm part on Hk Parts.net. I'd like to import it to Canada through you guys since they don't ship to Canada.

I see on your site the $35 single firearm part import product. So do I choose this and then get the address that it ships to? In other words I order the part from hk Parts.net, then put your address for the shipping?

Cheers!

Paul_1982
01-06-2018, 01:46 PM
Has anyone ever imported a part through Aztec? Still looking for an answer.

Marshall
01-06-2018, 04:56 PM
Hi Aztec, I sent an email a couple days ago and figured you were busy, thought I'd post here looking for an answer.

I'm looking at a firearm part on Hk Parts.net. I'd like to import it to Canada through you guys since they don't ship to Canada.

I see on your site the $35 single firearm part import product. So do I choose this and then get the address that it ships to? In other words I order the part from hk Parts.net, then put your address for the shipping?

Cheers!

Your assumption is correct. $35 for the first line item and $20 for any additional parts on the same order. We're getting caught up on emails this weekend so you will be getting a detailed response.

Paul_1982
01-06-2018, 06:59 PM
Awesome! Cheers! This will make getting some little toys ive been searching for much easier.