PDA

View Full Version : New Manufacture Lee Enfield Parts

Riflechair
01-11-2018, 07:05 PM
The Commonwealth manufactured 17,000,000 lee enfields TO SPEC over a very long period of time.
The Free World Needs NEWLY MANUFACTURED Lee Enfield parts
There is a market opportunity from low budget CNC manufacturers to very large operators
We expect them to be expensive BUT we expect them to be SPEC
I have a core list of parts that I know would sell like hotcakes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvwyeZPAzLg

Dewey Cox
01-11-2018, 07:17 PM
Didn’t aia make enfield clones?
I assume if there was enough demand, they’d still be making parts.

kennymo
01-11-2018, 07:57 PM
Didn’t aia make enfield clones?
I assume if there was enough demand, they’d still be making parts.

A lot of their small bits were sourced from Asia. IIRC the Canadian government looked into them as part of the lengthy selection for replacing the Ranger's No.4's and that was supposedly one of the reasons they declined the design. Then AIA didn't get paid for a batch of rifles from one of their North American distributors and faded from view. I've heard they were still quietly turning out a few rifles for local sale in Australia, but last time I looked their website hadn't been updated in years.

Lee Enfield
01-11-2018, 08:23 PM
A lot of their small bits were sourced from Asia. IIRC the Canadian government looked into them as part of the lengthy selection for replacing the Ranger's No.4's and that was supposedly one of the reasons they declined the design. Then AIA didn't get paid for a batch of rifles from one of their North American distributors and faded from view. I've heard they were still quietly turning out a few rifles for local sale in Australia, but last time I looked their website hadn't been updated in years.

AIA from what I know is long gone and doubt they will ever return which is sad. Their guns are heavy, but functioned well and are very desirable with some enthusiasts.