PDA

View Full Version : Handgunner carves pumpkin with his pistol- on Global TV!

Canuck
10-25-2012, 11:27 AM
Hey, are we going mainstream or what? Was watching Global News when the social media lady came on with a film clip of a guy carving a pumpkin with his handgun. He was having a great time and did a very passable job. The social media lady thought it was great, news announcer maybe not so much. But hey, it was on the news as a cool thing to do. Hope we see more stuff like this.
At the start he says you can do this with a common household tool- .45 handgun. Love it.

Loved his other comments, too, like, "Gotta use the right tool for the job." And, "Well, you wouldn't want to try that using a sharp knife, would you? You could have someone's eye out. It's clearly much safer to use a handgun.

Happy Hallowe'en!

http://youtu.be/mThUfYcea3I

jwirecom109
10-25-2012, 11:29 AM
better then i can do with a knife

Rory McCanuck
10-25-2012, 11:57 AM
If you aren't familiar with Hickock45, you should check out his youtube channel.
He's a (retired?) high school teacher, and can form a complete sentence without umms, ahhs
or four letter words.
He does a lot of reviews on firearms, and you get to see him shoot them.
He plays with some really neat toys, and he can shoot pretty well, too!

lone-wolf
10-25-2012, 12:09 PM
I agree with Rory. Hickock45 is an interesting fellow, and doesn't come across as unbalanced like some others on youtube.
Jealous of the backyard range.

Garetsu
10-25-2012, 02:32 PM
I've seen quite a few of his video's!

Generally if I'm ever looking for a review, and he's done one, I'll watch his first! He's pretty thorough, and he does some pretty fun ones, too.

At work now, but I'm definitely gonna check out the above when I get a chance :-P

Ar180shooter
10-25-2012, 10:42 PM
I agree with Rory. Hickock45 is an interesting fellow, and doesn't come across as unbalanced like some others on youtube.
Jealous of the backyard range.

Yup, great channel, and great vids.

Satain
10-26-2012, 02:26 PM
Ya they had it on FOX News too.
Hickok45 rules!

Stephen
10-26-2012, 09:29 PM
If you aren't familiar with Hickock45, you should check out his youtube channel.
He's a (retired?) high school teacher, and can form a complete sentence without umms, ahhs
or four letter words.
He does a lot of reviews on firearms, and you get to see him shoot them.
He plays with some really neat toys, and he can shoot pretty well, too!

I always wondered what he used to do for work.

BCRider
10-26-2012, 10:26 PM
Too bad they couldn't find a Canadian shooter that did much the same thing. Still, from what I heard the story was a positive for us. So all is good.

Satain
10-26-2012, 11:48 PM
Too bad they couldn't find a Canadian shooter that did much the same thing. Still, from what I heard the story was a positive for us. So all is good.
Come to PCDHFC on November the 4th...
Pumkin's will be every were ;)