PDA

View Full Version : Butter Tart Fun Shoot

Shotgun
03-15-2018, 06:54 AM
The Kingston & District Trap Skeet and Sporting Clays Club is hosting our most popular fun competition, the Butter Tart Fun Shoot. Event will take place on Sat Mar 24th. Prizes for every participant, raffle draw for sold tickets worth a total of $1000. Silent auction, home made stew for lunch to purchase, 50/50 draws and of course, plenty of butter tarts to enjoy! Pre-registration is required, see website for more details. www.kingstonshotgunsports.com Hope to see you there!

3MTA3
03-16-2018, 08:10 AM
So what's a Butter Tart Shoot?

kennymo
03-16-2018, 08:19 AM

And do you have to modify your clay bird launcher to throw them, or are they a good substitute for pidgeons?

Drache
03-16-2018, 08:20 AM

this? :p

https://i.imgur.com/9QcvH14.jpg

Laramie Longhorn
03-16-2018, 04:58 PM
this? :p

https://i.imgur.com/9QcvH14.jpg

That is a crime against humanity. You, sir, deserve your trial for war crimes.

Unless they have walnuts. Then the "baker" of said atrocities deserves to be on trial in your stead. You do the world a great service ridding us of this pestilence

road kill
03-16-2018, 05:22 PM
I absolutely must have raisins in my butter tarts, but fully agree with atrocities against the baker if walnuts are inserted in said butter tarts.

Likeaboss
03-16-2018, 05:23 PM
That is a crime against humanity. You, sir, deserve your trial for war crimes.

Unless they have walnuts. Then the "baker" of said atrocities deserves to be on trial in your stead. You do the world a great service ridding us of this pestilenceI can think of nothing better to do with butter tarts - nut infested or otherwise.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

greywolf67nt
03-16-2018, 06:24 PM
I absolutely must have raisins in my butter tarts, but fully agree with atrocities against the baker if walnuts are inserted in said butter tarts.

RAISINS? RAISINS? Who wants to wreck a perfectly good pastry by putting little pieces of rubbery nastiness in there. Walnuts on the other hand are an acceptable (mind you completely unnecessary) addition to said confectionary.
If you want raisins go gnaw on an old grape vine.

RELOAD
03-16-2018, 06:55 PM
RAISINS? RAISINS? Who wants to wreck a perfectly good pastry by putting little pieces of rubbery nastiness in there. Walnuts on the other hand are an acceptable (mind you completely unnecessary) addition to said confectionary.

The biggest problem with raisins is weather they are little turds or not ,thats why i avoid them just in case.

FALover
03-16-2018, 07:04 PM
Shooting butter tarts? Next you will be pouring beer into the snow and feeding bacon to squirrels. What manner of insanity do you easterners practice over there?

zulu
03-16-2018, 07:32 PM
This is outrageous

Laramie Longhorn
03-17-2018, 10:46 AM

Raisins; while acceptable in a butter tart; are, I admit, natures biggest pranks. They disguise themselves as chocolate chips in cookies until it is far too late. The raisin box at Halloween is cruel punishment for child expecting real candy to rot their teeth and mind. Grapes are far better pressed and fermented than turned into that rabbit turd lookin' mafk.

On the other hand, walnuts are 100% unacceptable. The texture and flavour detracts from the sticky sweet amazingness that is a perfect butter tart. BUTTER TART. Not butter "and little dusty crunchy bits that get stuck in your teeth and taste like tree bark" tarts.

Fie on you. Your heresy will not be forgotten soon.

Waynetheman
03-17-2018, 04:08 PM
Lmao. Have a like.

Shotgun
03-21-2018, 06:07 AM
Our Butter Tart Fun Shoot is strictly named "Butter Tart" from a tradition that butter tarts were brought to be consumed as sweets to our main meal and the name stuck. We are obviously a clay target shooting range for trap, skeet and sporting clays. This is a huge event and plenty of fun!