PDA

View Full Version : Knd of Funny; Rebel Media on C-71

3MTA3
03-22-2018, 06:15 AM
Have not been a real fan of this network lately but this is good-especially the part about what happened to Trudeau's guns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQTI6HSsfpM

RangeBob
03-22-2018, 06:50 AM
Sheila Gunn Reid talks a bunch about justin's tweets being wrong.

1) Sheila Gunn Reid mentions that Justin said that he owned a rifle in the mid 2000's. Which means he had to have taken a CFSC and passed it. So he should have known that you need to show a PAL to purchase a gun. Or he was lying when he said "Look, I'm a gun owner ... they were registered until they were stolen"
2) Sheila doesn't mention this, but other MPs have staff that do tweets. So maybe all this idiocy was staffers. (Not that I disbelieve justin would have tweeted exactly this anyway)

joe6167
03-22-2018, 07:38 AM
Sheila Gunn Reid talks a bunch about justin's tweets being wrong.

1) Sheila Gunn Reid mentions that Justin said that he owned a rifle in the mid 2000's. Which means he had to have taken a CFSC and passed it. So he should have known that you need to show a PAL to purchase a gun. Or he was lying when he said "Look, I'm a gun owner ... they were registered until they were stolen"
2) Sheila doesn't mention this, but other MPs have staff that do tweets. So maybe all this idiocy was staffers. (Not that I disbelieve justin would have tweeted exactly this anyway)

Well my take on the "Stupid or liar" question is: BOTH.

Because on the one hand Justin is dumb as #### but of course, when the ventriloquist dummy talks... it's actually the ventriloquist talking (it's an illusion!). Justin, after all is just an inanimate object, and it's Gerry Butts that is doing the talking (and has his hand up Justin’s butt!). In situations like this, it's much easier for Butts to pull off, because he doesn’t even need justin to do any real talking (and I'll bet you that Justin doesn't even know the password to "his" twitter account). Versus trying to get justin to recite lines in public, which never works out as planned, because, after all, Justin was only a PART TIME drama teacher... couldn't cut it to go full time!