PDA

View Full Version : Received my first import from Aztech

Whiteannerdy
06-27-2018, 12:24 AM
Well let’s start this off by saying it was a long process. All due to issues with delays in my RPAL and nothing with Aztech. In the end it has been worth the wait.

Carol and the staff here at Aztech were top notch with their customer service and were very patient with my delays. Transfer process and shipment was extremely fast. Packaging from them was perfect. Discrete and safely packaged.

I purchased a Springfield Armoury XDM 5.25” 9mm. It came with 3 mags, 3 backstraps and an excellent case to boot. Magazines appear to have been pinned with internal blocks and everything looks Factory because of that.

I have future purchases planned hopefully soon. Without a doubt they have my approval and plan to use their services again.

Now just waiting on my registration so I can try this new piece out at my range.

Thanks to this team for providing me my first restricted firearm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FallisCowboy
06-27-2018, 08:12 AM
Yes, they are a great bunch to work with. I have had many positive dealings with them.

DariusE
08-02-2018, 12:25 PM
Thanks for the kind words! Happy customers are the reasons why we do what we do!

play.soccer
08-02-2018, 01:26 PM
I wonder how the July import is coming. I got products that were supposed to be in Canada on the 23rd but haven't heard anything.

Bittereinder
08-02-2018, 01:55 PM
I found they were really good to deal with and would definitely buy from them again.

RobertMcC
08-02-2018, 02:01 PM
I wonder how the July import is coming. I got products that were supposed to be in Canada on the 23rd but haven't heard anything.

They just posted. I guess there is a delay.

play.soccer
08-02-2018, 02:05 PM
They just posted. I guess there is a delay.

Gotcha thanks.

Hidyn
08-17-2018, 07:27 PM
That delay is over and I just received my first import from Aztec! Darius had to do a LOT of running around and dealing with the American company for me.

Everything arrived yesterday, 100% exactly as requested!

No hassle, great price! I will definitely be ordering from Aztec again. :)

play.soccer
08-18-2018, 09:33 AM
Got my stuff the other day too.