RangeBob
09-14-2018, 04:25 PM
http://www.peoplespartyofcanada.ca/a_fair_gun_policy_for_canada

details at link.

Make firearms safety courses more widely available
Double the length of firearms licenses from 5 to 10 years
Classify firearms based on function, not appearance
Repeal magazine size restrictions
Reimburse gun owners for property loss resulting from previous government gun grabs, and end future grabs
Reclassify firearms through law in Parliament instead of the RCMP or cabinet
Canadian Firearms laws are broken, and I want to fix them
Stop the harassment of law-abiding gun owners
Respect the rights of firearms owners

jwirecom109
09-14-2018, 04:27 PM
Not news, moved to proper area

Waterloomike
09-14-2018, 05:17 PM

details at link.

Reimburse gun owners for property loss resulting from previous government gun grabs, and end future grabs

Encouraging movement in the right direction.

labradort
09-14-2018, 05:27 PM
I find the party name hilarious. Very communist sounding.

In any rate, if the rest of the CPC are sticking together, I have ZERO interest in vote splitting on the right and getting the opposite of the above gun rights platforms in effect via another Liberal majority.

Sinbad
09-14-2018, 05:29 PM
A vote for Bernier at this point is a vote for Trudeau what a selfish prick.

play.soccer
09-14-2018, 05:52 PM
I like it but I think the cpc should have just adopted that policy and kept Bernier.

Grimlock
09-14-2018, 06:25 PM
So...mostly the status quo. It's not even the simplified classification system. He would keep all the dumb old schedules in place. AR-15 and FAL nonrestricted or you're a Liberal, Max.

Billythreefeathers
09-14-2018, 07:21 PM
what voter block is he pandering to,, certainly not me

RangeBob
09-14-2018, 07:24 PM
The CBC, Toronto Star, and Liberal Party of Canada have had nothing but good things to say about Bernier's party.
They're very excited about the opportunities to democracy this provides.

Yogi05
09-14-2018, 07:54 PM
^ ^ and hoping for a vote split.

Personally I hope even those that like Bernier will vote cpc to get trudeau out, THEN vote Bernier in the election after that if you want.

Waterloomike
09-14-2018, 08:12 PM
Progressive Conservative is a stupid name.

People's party is a collectivist sounding name, not good.

But then Doug Ford was "For the people", and I think he could be. He's not an elite.

I'm not as hopeful or fearful that turd takes it next time. He is openly and visibly a complete and utter failure.

Anything is possible.

soulchaser
09-14-2018, 10:46 PM
This is one of the people Bernier trotted out as a major supporter of his new party. Michael Wekerle

https://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2013/10/15/bay_st_millionaire_michael_wekerle_sued_after_drun ken_escapade_in_us_hotel.html

Bay Street millionaire Michael Wekerle sued after ‘drunken escapade’ in Arkansas hotel

and

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/streetwise/wekerle-facing-13-million-law-suit-for-wrongful-dismissal-assault/article24060875/

Dragons Den star facing $1.3 million lawsuit for wrongful dismissal and assault.

soulchaser
09-14-2018, 10:51 PM
https://scontent.fybz2-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/41716496_10160965170200074_2233100479561203712_n.j pg?_nc_cat=0&oh=1ec917605efa964d3e65046d4506add8&oe=5C21FA58

soulchaser
09-14-2018, 10:56 PM
From the leadership race.

NFA report card on the candidates firearms policies:

Scheer B+

Bernier C+

glockfan
09-15-2018, 12:28 AM
i don't give a single F to the name...however,i'm voting cpc in the next generals...after that, as the cpc will lose it, i will cast my vote,and give my money to bernier. the cpc of andrew sheer is another thing i don't give a single F to. honestly,sheer is a poor leader,and the ''new'' cpc isn't promising.

TJSpeller
09-15-2018, 12:30 AM
Bernier knows nothing about guns. He's never had a license and never had a firearm. He's just pandering to what he thinks gunowners want so we give him our support. If he gets it he will prove that there are plenty of suckers born all the time in the Canadian Gun community

glockfan
09-15-2018, 12:39 AM
Bernier knows nothing about guns. He's never had a license and never had a firearm. He's just pandering to what he thinks gunowners want so we give him our support. If he gets it he will prove that there are plenty of suckers born all the time in the Canadian Gun community

hha! i'd like to see what sheer will do if ever he win an election after the fooking turd gets all the handgun owners grandfathered. sheer having a pal doesn't means much.

RangeBob
09-15-2018, 02:26 AM
sheer having a pal doesn't means much.

It's better than (paraphrased) "Attending the CFSC would give the member a nervous breakdown." (Canadian Firearms Advisory Panel)

TJSpeller
09-15-2018, 06:49 AM
hha! i'd like to see what sheer will do if ever he win an election after the fooking turd gets all the handgun owners grandfathered. sheer having a pal doesn't means much.

I trust no politicians.

But given that Bernier now has a clear history of the most fundamental betrayal to achieve his ends, and his main end seems to be related to economics, while the rest is just red meat to throw to entice potential followers, while the CPC has a long established structure which includes gun owners as a significant component, in contrast to a few bullet points thrown together hastily in the middle of a campaign, I'd easily think that Bernier is a weaker bet than the CPC (notice that I am not saying Scheer).

The CPC has a history, when in power, of supporting gun owners. I am not expecting they will every give us a second amendment, or open carry, or eliminate licensing. That's pie-in-the-sky impossibility. But they killed the LGR, they killed gun show rule changes, they ignored the UN, and we never feared a gun ban under Harper. Those are not promises.They are delivered facts. With the CPC in power gun ownership across Canada grew.

I am obviously a CPC supporter and a fairly heavily involved member. I can tell you that if the CPC betrays gun owners and lets stand a major gun ban enacted by the Liberals while in power, I'm out. And so will be tens of thousand of members.

Doug_M
09-15-2018, 06:59 AM
I'm not as hopeful or fearful that turd takes it next time. He is openly and visibly a complete and utter failure.

The real problem is the NDP. Jagmeet Singh is doing a great job of tanking the NDP into oblivion. Not many NDP voters swing all the way to the Conservatives. Couple that with Bernier bleeding off Conservative votes and you have a recipient for the Liberals to win another majority despite his abysmal track record AND voters being fully aware of said track record.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Doug_M
09-15-2018, 07:02 AM

For starters, the simplified classification system (a stepping stone to firearms normalization). I know I will be running endless One Clear Voice campaigns pushing them for that as soon as they form government. And it is officially party policy thanks to the hard work of people like Richard Wakefield.

Waterloomike
09-15-2018, 07:08 AM
The real problem is the NDP. Jagmeet Singh is doing a great job of tanking the NDP into oblivion. Not many NDP voters swing all the way to the Conservatives. Couple that with Bernier bleeding off Conservative votes and you have a recipient for the Liberals to win another majority despite his abysmal track record AND voters being fully aware of said track record.

Anything is possible.

CTV has a breakdown chart on how a vote could breakdown in Quebec. It doesn't bode well for liberals.

There's still plenty of time for turd to make a worse mess of things. Or bribe certain groups.

What you said has legs.

TJSpeller
09-15-2018, 07:19 AM
I am pessimistic. I don't see how the CPC wins the next election barring a major Trudeau-related fiasco that is so devastating the media can't cover it up, and likely involves human tragedy or economic disaster on a scale that none of us want to see.

Doug_M
09-15-2018, 07:25 AM
When is Jagmeet’s Burnaby by-election?

Waterloomike
09-15-2018, 07:47 AM
Singh is asking for turd to call bye-elections.

I don't think Singh is a great leader, uniter or thinker.

Waterloomike
09-15-2018, 07:57 AM
I am pessimistic. I don't see how the CPC wins the next election barring a major Trudeau-related fiasco that is so devastating the media can't cover it up, and likely involves human tragedy or economic disaster on a scale that none of us want to see.

Turd is a human tragedy and economic disaster.

But you're touching on what I see as a human disaster. As long as the electorate believes the glowing idiot box and refuses to think for themselves, you could get Madonna elected if the tv told them to vote for her.

For the first time in years, i read the opinion pieces in the Waterloo Record, which is owned by the red star. Absolute 100% lying propaganda by desperate liars and idiots.

We've fallen so far as a society, those people cannot be saved.

Grimlock
09-15-2018, 08:49 AM
Notice how they announced this gun ban stuff immediately after Max started the Max Show? They know they've got an easy job with the right split and NDP in shambles. Most of the people I see pushing Max were not old enough to vote in the 90s.

ilikemoose
09-15-2018, 08:51 AM

details at link.

Decent starting point.

DuhBoredShooter
09-15-2018, 09:29 AM

But you're touching on what I see as a human disaster. As long as the electorate believes the glowing idiot box and refuses to think for themselves, you could get Madonna elected if the tv told them to vote for her.

For the first time in years, i read the opinion pieces in the Waterloo Record, which is owned by the red star. Absolute 100% lying propaganda by desperate liars and idiots.

The only way we can even attempt to keep our guns is to save these people, because if we don't. We lose everything

soulchaser
09-15-2018, 09:39 AM
"Reclassify firearms through law in Parliament instead of the RCMP or cabinet"

ambiguous statement at best

Relassify as in REMOVE guns from the restricted and prohibited class or reclassify as in ADD guns to the restricted and prohibited class?

soulchaser
09-15-2018, 09:47 AM
When is Jagmeet’s Burnaby by-election?

Don't know if it's been called yet.

Trudeau has 6 months from the date the seat officially becomes vacant to call the by-election.

Given Singh is an opposition party leader, it's in Trudeau's best interest to wait until the last possible moment to keep him out of the HOC as long as possible.

And that seat is no gimmie for the NDP. They won by only 550 votes in 2015 and Singh is a parachute candidate which a lot of voters don't like.

Waterloomike
09-15-2018, 10:05 AM
The only way we can even attempt to keep our guns is to save these people, because if we don't. We lose everything

why is that? The people I'm talking about are antigun.

DuhBoredShooter
09-15-2018, 10:18 AM
why is that? The people I'm talking about are antigun.Most of the country are technically anti-gun. You need to educate them about guns because if you don't, thier only source of "information" on firearms is The CBC and the rest of the MSM

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

RangeBob
09-15-2018, 10:57 AM
"Reclassify firearms through law in Parliament instead of the RCMP or cabinet"

ambiguous statement at best

Relassify as in REMOVE guns from the restricted and prohibited class or reclassify as in ADD guns to the restricted and prohibited class?

I took that to mean The Simplified Classification System, or something like it.
Removing all named (i.e. cabinet), variants, and 'easily converted' (a gun is what it is, not what it was or what it could be), thus removing the Firearms Reference Table (RCMP).

Kingjenky
09-15-2018, 11:08 AM

Sheers even worse tho.....least max has the balls to say what needs to be said.

Kingjenky
09-15-2018, 11:14 AM
There’s more at stake in the up coming elections than our guns.....max is opening up the door to real change for this Canada that we all see is going to shat. Sheer is to soft to bring this country back from the brink. We all have our guns but scared to loss them! Well I’m not giving them up to some government based on lies.

TJSpeller
09-15-2018, 11:22 AM
There’s more at stake in the up coming elections than our guns......

Absolutely. If the Bernier party gets traction, what's at stake is the resulting Liberal domination of government for the next 3-4 elections at least. Just like during the Chretien years.

And whether you give up your guns or not is not up to you, at least not in the real world.

When it's the law, you will give either them up, or hide them and stop enjoying using them, or live in fear of being caught breaking a gun law, or go to jail eventually if you are caught breaking a gun law.

We can spout all the defiance we want on the Internet, but once the laws are written against us, if we don't obey them we are no longer "law abiding gun owners", and there will be even LESS support for us in the general population that does not own guns. Not to mention the gun clubs will die, the gun stores will die, and guns in Canada will die a slow but unstoppable death even if some are brave/crazy enough to ignore the laws.

Waterloomike
09-15-2018, 11:27 AM
Most of the country are technically anti-gun. You need to educate them about guns because if you don't, thier only source of "information" on firearms is The CBC and the rest of the MSM

How many progun spots have you seen on tv?

DuhBoredShooter
09-15-2018, 11:29 AM
How many progun spots have you seen on tv?None, which is exactly my point, non of them are actually informed on the topic

Waterloomike
09-15-2018, 11:43 AM
None, which is exactly my point, non of them are actually informed on the topic

Our success has been pretty good in recruiting new shooters. But much less so using conventional methodology, such as tv.

But suit yourself.

TJSpeller
09-15-2018, 12:45 PM

Bernier has nothing, so he has nothing to lose. No party. No history. He can take a shot, maybe pull off a one in a million, and make it work, and if it fails no big deal.

Scheer is on a different playing level. He can't take such risks, say stuff that could destroy his chances and potentially tarnish the party for years to come.

Magi
09-15-2018, 02:25 PM
Max, your timing is atrocious and your behavior leaves a lot to be desired but most importantly, I refuse to assist the left by splitting the right.

Magi
09-15-2018, 02:48 PM
...such as tv.

As group we have the numbers to afford radio and TV campaigns but apathy and lack of unity keep the coffers empty, something the left is well aware of and will exploit.

Waterloomike
09-15-2018, 03:11 PM
As group we have the numbers to afford radio and TV campaigns but apathy and lack of unity keep the coffers empty, something the left is well aware of and will exploit.

In that case, it behooves us to continue with what is working for us.

Celine hervieux was motivated to write her stupid law because of our numbers and the rapid expansion of license holders.

Rollin' rollin' rollin'!

glockfan
09-15-2018, 03:41 PM
None, which is exactly my point, non of them are actually informed on the topic

you realize that gun owners and their supposed orgs are playing this rhetoric-educational game since close to 30 years now? educating ? LOL...everhyone knows what the equation is all about.it's not about public safety, or an uneducated audience about guns,it's about a worldwide push of the progressists who need to disarm the people before implementing their so cherished tax slavery, AND their stupid one world nation,which at the beginning will be followed by a quarter century of social chaos .....see?. the crazy lefties of the UN owns the medias, and whatever we repeat the same '''educational''' speech -message since decades it hasn't changed a damn thing except a brief win when the conservative movement killed the LGR......don't fool yourself. the turd and co are our ennemy,and not the ennemy of gun owners only . the ennemy of the human breed at large.

the only thing left is goin down as group in the streets and give the progressists our piece of mind,but to do so,people must be willing to fight, to risk jail,to risk trials...exactly like the antifa,and the left in general does when they want something...but us? nooooo...we're too much well educated.....and we've been taught to not do that.....because you know, the fucking perception of the public toward us...you know....painted like hillbillies by the ledias....but those who argue against going down there to be seen and heard ,because this and that, are hidding their cowardice....anyway you look at it, manifs is the only thing that hasn't been put on the table by the core(orgs) . what is coming is the result of fear, cowardice from our part. we can only blame ourself.

Waterloomike
09-15-2018, 05:22 PM
I fear glockfan may be right. To keep any sèmblance of liberty, we may well have to get our hands dirty.

glockfan
09-15-2018, 07:44 PM
I fear glockfan may be right. To keep any sèmblance of liberty, we may well have to get our hands dirty.

what is left mike? seriously,tell me. what choice is left right now?

after decades of fake dialogue where our opponent play deaf ears?

......where are we now? liberals are accusing law abiding gun owners of all hells in this country; gun owners pay the price for all the gang shootings,we pay the price the criminals should pay for their own acts.....that's where we are.

all the liberals have to say,is lieslieslies only to stay in power ; they please the anti guns , because anti's hate of guns is so deep,irrational and dumb ; their mental illness is contagious, they spread irrational fear among the average public ; and the liberal silly mindset got it couple decades ago ; the dumbastic and irrational anti gun cruisades provides very good political capital for those liberal rats,who are willing to anything ; how convenient it really is ; bashing on an innocent group of law abiding citizens to gain on political power !!!

we know how silly the lieberals are ,how deep in crapp they're willing to go to stay in power . awhile,we support all this shit since 3 decades without a blink?i call our behavior bullshit!!

either we hold on our guns,and our paid property,or we play the ostrich head in the sand ; we've becomes very good in this role over the years.

we're a bunch of great keyboard warriors, but when time comes to take THE decision,after years of sterile talks.....woops! oooooh! nooooo.''''it'll gives nothing'''....'''we will look like a bunch of hillbillies''''....'''''the medias will play it against us'''''....and fuckinbg blahblah blah which smell crapped pants.

at the point we're right now,one of the orgs should call the shot,or a national gathering should be organized right in front of the parliament!!! whatever who we will have to face ; we should display NO FEAR !!NO FEAR !!! and get there where it count,in the face of those lievberals scammers who want us under the bus,even knowing perfectly it will change nada in the gang shooting,or mass shooting we will witness ,as long as guns will be produced on this planet......and BTW, with the world of social,and economical chaos waiting for us under a progressist reign,we should think twice before leaving this slipping away .seriously.

and if ever the libs start to insult us publicly,we will then have to shift in higher gears.

we need people to gather. we need those who are really concerned by this non sens to show up and fight.

our guns have nothing to see with all the gang shits,our guns are good,well educated,and the society CANT assume we are a bunch of potential mass shooters like the fucking cow CUKIER love to say in front of the cameras . the presomption of innocense should prevail .

glockfan
09-15-2018, 10:12 PM
...and then,crickets are heard....as usual.

Waterloomike
09-16-2018, 01:12 AM
...and then,crickets are heard....as usual.

The gestapo are listening!

LB303
09-16-2018, 03:39 AM

I see longtime pinko columnist Piatkowsky is running for council.
He must have been encouraged by the re-election of our dipper MPP.
The time is approaching for me to bail on this town, I think.

Celine hervieux

Sounds like a disease. Took a moment to realize you were referring to crazy pants.

Doug_M
09-16-2018, 05:04 AM
what is left mike? seriously,tell me. what choice is left right now?

after decades of fake dialogue where our opponent play deaf ears?

......where are we now? liberals are accusing law abiding gun owners of all hells in this country; gun owners pay the price for all the gang shootings,we pay the price the criminals should pay for their own acts.....that's where we are.

That's where we've always been with the Liberals. At least in my lifetime. Their goal of disarmament is a long game. Whereas gun owners, and indeed most Canadians, are playing the short game. It floors me that gun owners voted Liberal in the last election. But as the old saying goes, you can't fix stupid.

Waterloomike
09-16-2018, 05:28 AM
I see longtime pinko columnist Piatkowsky is running for council.
He must have been encouraged by the re-election of our dipper MPP.
The time is approaching for me to bail on this town, I think.

There is a Piatkowski running for school trustee. Seems like a douchebag. Knowing the general level of "gimme gimme" around here, he is quite possibly a commie. Also some of the lawns his signs are on, that's what i would think.

Sounds like a disease. Took a moment to realize you were referring to crazy pants.

I think there is more to her name. She is the quintessential spoiled child old crazy woman. What an idiot.

10x
09-16-2018, 07:10 AM

details at link.

Mr Bernier does not propose to remove non violent, non victim administrative Firearms act from the Criminal Code of Canada.
These are document offenses - failure to meet the terms stated on a document, or failure to have a document.
In other words Mr Bernier wants Status Quo on the firearms act,

BTW: The Firearms Act is the only administrative act that has criminal code penalties for administrative offenses with no violence and no victim.
The NFA was instrumental in Striking down mandatory minimum sentences at the Supreme Court (Solomon Friedman representing) of the 4 year mandatory minimum sentence for not having a valid gun license.

Mark-II
09-16-2018, 07:59 AM
"Stop the harassment of blah de blah gun owners"

Yet will not decriminalize posession and remove a licensing system that fundamentally employs extortion in order for citizens to be allowed to maintain ownership of ones own property.

The rest is meaningless window dressing. Not impressed.

10x
09-16-2018, 08:41 AM

Yet will not decriminalize posession and remove a licensing system that fundamentally employs extortion in order for citizens to be allowed to maintain ownership of ones own property.

Nailed it!!!
Mr Bernier is not supporting any meaningful change

glockfan
09-16-2018, 08:56 AM
The gestapo are listening!

i understand that, mike, but there's nothing special about showing up to revendicate.like many other groups are doin nearly on a daily basis. it's not a call on chaos, the liberals are the masters in that regard,chaos is their only skill , they don't need help in this department.

it's about uniting our voices into one strong gathering to tell the gvt that we're are not going to accept to be labeled as potential criminals any more longer. we still haven't ran this path,it's about time...it's minus 1 to be exact

glockfan
09-16-2018, 10:38 AM
Nailed it!!!
Mr Bernier is not supporting any meaningful change

the point with bernier's stepping out and funding another option is that, right now we are on the verge of having 3 parties labeled differently but in real carrying the same progressist ''direction'''. some are pointing full south,some leaning a little right of left of the full south ; in other terms the end result will be the same whatever it's one of the three,but the only difference for gun owners is that the cpc is willing to ''buy us''' more time before reaching the end result,because the UN money is stronger than any ideology,or social mission ,and rats like the turd willing the implement the UN nazism on their own ground gets truck loads of occult money

bernier shows up as one of the last carrying the true conservative values,and he probably though that the actual cpc is drifting away from its base ,and he openly think ''loud'' that this kind of conservatism is still well anchored into the canadian culture whatever the progressist branch in the cpc is saying.

FallisCowboy
09-16-2018, 10:38 AM

Doug_M
09-16-2018, 10:46 AM
I’m not sure anymore if Bernier is a true conservative. Regardless a wholly right of centre party will never form government (majority or minority) in Canada. Never. Too many left of centre I’m afraid. There are many who mistakenly believe they are centre but are actually left of centre. The centre-right and right make up about 30% of the votes on good day. Without the centre and even some centre-left votes the right cannot form government.

FallisCowboy
09-16-2018, 11:23 AM
I’m not sure anymore if Bernier is a true conservative. Regardless a wholly right of centre party will never form government (majority or minority) in Canada. Never. Too many left of centre I’m afraid. There are many who mistakenly believe they are centre but are actually left of centre. The centre-right and right make up about 30% of the votes on good day. Without the centre and even some centre-left votes the right cannot form government.

This is a classic flaw in elected, representative governments, those best suited to form the government are the minority.

10x
09-16-2018, 01:36 PM
i don't give a single F to the name...however,i'm voting cpc in the next generals...after that, as the cpc will lose it, i will cast my vote,and give my money to bernier. the cpc of andrew sheer is another thing i don't give a single F to. honestly,sheer is a poor leader,and the ''new'' cpc isn't promising.

Mr Bernier will split the right wing vote let either the NDP or the Liberals run up the middle and win either a majority or minority.
BTW, Max Bernier will come dead last in a federal race - he is NOT electable period.

Waterloomike
09-16-2018, 01:53 PM

Yeah. He's not too bad fiscally. But on liberty and Rights, meh.

GTW
09-16-2018, 09:06 PM
In 2019, a vote for Bernier is a vote for Trudeau.

ruger#1
09-17-2018, 02:18 AM
He reminds me of Hilary.

wolver
09-17-2018, 03:02 AM
In 2019, a vote for Bernier is a vote for Trudeau.

Not if all Conservative voters do.

Doug_M
09-17-2018, 04:48 AM
Not if all Conservative voters do.

Pure fantasy. If people thought that might happen then many MP's would have jumped ship to join Max. They didn't. With this move Max has sealed his fate of fading into obscurity.

Magi
09-17-2018, 08:24 AM
Subjective but the name "People's Party" just doesn't instill faith in the party's path or policy.

IJ22
09-17-2018, 08:58 AM

Sheer lost me when he pandered to the tyrants by being apologetic about talking to Rebel Media. I may still vote CPC, but it's not a sure thing like it would have been if we still had Harper or Bernier as leader.

Waterloomike
09-17-2018, 09:07 AM
I agree with most of the disagreements arguments and basis.

But beyond a shadow of a doubt, Sheer is the lesser of two evils in the next election. And unfortunately that is as good as it's going to get, for now.

shootemup604
09-17-2018, 10:04 AM
I like Mad Max's libertarian ideas, but I have to strategically vote CPC.

Magi
09-17-2018, 10:40 AM

Balls don't win elections, cunning and an intimate understanding of the electorate do.

glockfan
09-17-2018, 04:44 PM
Balls don't win elections, cunning and an intimate understanding of the electorate do.

sorry,but in its case, sheer seems to not getting it. facing such loose mouth like the fooking turd,sheer should attack him all azimuts,because there's so much matter where the turd would look like the hazardous lunatic fool he really is...but instead,sheer keep its mouth shut,handing the next general to THE piece of shit of the commons.

either sheer understand ZERO of what voters expects from him ,or he ,and the cpc, hand the next generals to the fooking turd on purpose.....like in '''not ready yet'''.

Magi
09-18-2018, 08:50 AM
sorry,but in its case, sheer seems to not getting it. facing such loose mouth like the fooking turd,sheer should attack him all azimuts,because there's so much matter where the turd would look like the hazardous lunatic fool he really is...but instead,sheer keep its mouth shut,handing the next general to THE piece of shit of the commons.

either sheer understand ZERO of what voters expects from him ,or he ,and the cpc, hand the next generals to the fooking turd on purpose.....like in '''not ready yet'''.

Possibly but splitting the the vote will guaranty a Liberal win. I could be wrong and if I am then you're right, we're done but, I believe he hasn't shown is hand yet and good strategy means not doing so until it's too late for the village idiot's troops to react or recover. Bashing him too early will give him the opportunity to defend himself, it's good strategy to keep the enemy confused on where, when or how you're going to attack. Overconfidence is a deadly flaw so lets give Justine Groper all the rope he wants.

A vote for Max is electoral suicide, so, I am giving him the benefit of the doubt and hope he's a good strategist but if he is, I would not expect him to climb into sock puppet anytime soon and I certainly don't expect or even want him to get drawn into a gun debate!

Waterloomike
09-18-2018, 09:11 AM
Possibly but splitting the the vote will guaranty a Liberal win. I could be wrong and if I am then you're right, we're done but, I believe he hasn't shown is hand yet and good strategy means not doing so until it's too late for the village idiot's troops to react or recover. Bashing him too early will give him the opportunity to defend himself, it's good strategy to keep the enemy confused on where, when or how you're going to attack. Overconfidence is a deadly flaw so lets give Justine Groper all the rope he wants.

A vote for Max is electoral suicide, so, I am giving him the benefit of the doubt and hope he's a good strategist but if he is, I would not expect him to climb in to sock puppet anytime soon and I certainly don't expect or even want him to get drawn into a gun debate!

One thing we can take to the bank, is that turd will always be confused.

CLW .45
09-18-2018, 11:58 AM
A “fair gun policy?”

No such thing.

There is only freedom or oppression.

That policy is only slightly less oppressive than what we are currently saddled with.

MarkR
09-18-2018, 03:04 PM
The moron is going to split the vote, and we will be worse off than ever.

Adam X
09-19-2018, 01:13 PM
I call it the "Bernier Split the Vote Party" Trudeau is already way up in the polls because of this selfish clown. I supported Bernier. I expected and hoped he would lead the CPC party, but Never again.

Turtlehead
09-19-2018, 02:36 PM
i like the change to firearms laws, i'm a bit leery of anything thats got "people's" in it though

Billythreefeathers
09-19-2018, 04:13 PM
I call it the "Bernier Split the Vote Party" Trudeau is already way up in the polls because of this selfish clown. I supported Bernier. I expected and hoped he would lead the CPC party, but Never again.

Hmmmm,,, not really, Justing is done, too much discourse in liberal party.

add floor crossing +

add Max is gone is a plus,, no longer a thorn in the side, can say anything he wants and Turdo can't paste in on Scheer

I LOVE POLITICS

Grey_Wolf
09-19-2018, 04:17 PM
i like the change to firearms laws, i'm a bit leery of anything thats got "people's" in it though

Didn't read his policy, don't think I'll vote for him or his party in this election. I agree with the peoples thing. Wtf is that? ,People is already the plural. Peoples is more plural...er?

Billythreefeathers
09-19-2018, 04:29 PM
Didn't read his policy, don't think I'll vote for him or his party in this election. I agree with the peoples thing. Wtf is that? ,People is already the plural. Peoples is more plural...er?

'PEOPLES',, where have I heard that before??

aaaa,, secret code words for turncoats, traitors, turds and commeys

Likeaboss
09-20-2018, 10:52 AM
Didn't read his policy, don't think I'll vote for him or his party in this election. I agree with the peoples thing. Wtf is that? ,People is already the plural. Peoples is more plural...er?People's, with an apostrophe. Possessive rather than plural. As in owned by the people.

Not that it really matters, but fwiw...

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

ruger#1
09-20-2018, 01:24 PM
https://scontent.fyvr3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/42201348_1701007550009281_7785390615054778368_n.jp g?_nc_cat=109&oh=76712441fb5749979115fd347cc35b74&oe=5C25EF66

straightandnarrow
01-06-2019, 10:10 AM
The CBC, Toronto Star, and Liberal Party of Canada have had nothing but good things to say about Bernier's party.
They're very excited about the opportunities to democracy this provides.

Maybe they're excited because of the potential vote splitting of the right this would create and the potential to ensure Trudo gets back in.

(Not as if the CBC. and Star are "Liberal" ...much)

Bernier didn't show in the Commons for the gun vote, didn't show for his own anti-immigration rally on Parliament Hill.

He has a number of bad policies, in addition to what SEEMS like a favourable gun position.

I would not vote for this group. As others have said a vote for this guy is just like a free vote for Trudeau...I will not split the vote..the effort to remove the anti-Canadian Trudeau is far too important