PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to Colonel Mustard!

jwirecom109
11-10-2018, 07:19 PM
Welcome to Colonel Mustard! GOC's Newest Dealer.

https://colonelmustard.ca/

WSA
11-10-2018, 07:29 PM
I’ve had lots of good dealings with Col Mustard. Welcome aboard !

Colonel Mustard
11-10-2018, 10:12 PM
Thanks - it's good to be here!

Swampdonkey
11-10-2018, 10:31 PM
Can you sell me a candlestick for my observatory?

Swingerguy
11-11-2018, 12:42 AM
I just made a purchase from them a couple weeks ago. Everything was delivered promptly and all items were as described. Good value for dollar. An email was sent with a tracking number upon my order being sent.
You can't ask for more than that.

Dewey Cox
11-11-2018, 12:17 PM
I like Colonel Mustard.
And I'd much rather click on a link from here.

Petamocto
11-12-2018, 06:17 AM
Well, I went out to check out a new sponsor, and ended up blowing by the free shipping minimum.

Thought about asking about a GOC or Military discount, but it's honestly not even required because the prices were so reasonable already.

Now I can give my wife lots of things to give me for Christmas; how did she know I wanted a chest rig for a bug out bag???

Can you sell me a candlestick for my observatory?

They actually do have an emergency candle! It's more of a canister than a stick, though, but you could likely still bludgeon someone with it.

lone-wolf
11-13-2018, 01:09 PM
Welcome, and I love the shipping rates, incredibly reasonable, and looks like I have lots of things to look through

Colonel Mustard
11-17-2018, 02:36 PM
Welcome, and I love the shipping rates, incredibly reasonable, and looks like I have lots of things to look through

Thank you sir!

Colonel Mustard
11-21-2018, 01:48 PM
I know we've only been on GoC for a short time, but we're rewarding you for being a member already!

We don't have sales very often as we try to keep our pricing keen all the time but as our friends to the South are having some big sales, we are too - and we're letting you in on the action a day earlier than we are posting on our site - we're also giving you better discounts!

We'll post a fresh thread later with the details.

VooDoo
11-21-2018, 04:41 PM
What is your policy on purchase pickups considering I'm real close to Cochrane?

Colonel Mustard
11-21-2018, 08:10 PM
What is your policy on purchase pickups considering I'm real close to Cochrane?

We don't have a business licence for visitors, but we're happy for customers to collect - we just arrange a time and location to meet in Cochrane (usually outside of a particular coffee institution!). If you'd like to do this, just place an order and make a note on it, then we'll contact you to arrange collection.