PDA

View Full Version : Colonel Mustard Black Friday / Cyber Monday Sale

Colonel Mustard
11-21-2018, 08:46 PM
We keep it simple at Colonel Mustard - we like to have good products at good prices all the time, so we don't have sales very often. However...
As a GoC member we would like to reward you by giving you earlier access to our Black Friday / Cyber Monday Sale...
From now until midnight on Tuesday 27 November you can purchase anything from our website with 10% off - no exceptions, no small print, no rebates - as long as it's in stock it's yours at 10% off! Please don't share your discount code though as we're not going to be advertising that high a discount on the website. If you're thinking '10% off isn't much', we would encourage you to have a look at our prices first! Our sale is going to be advertised on our website from Friday with 5% off.

Just enter the code below into the discount code box during checkout or click the red '10% Off Everything!' below to go to our website with the code already entered.

Sale starts now (for you) until midnight Tuesday 27 November.
10% off everything - even items already on sale or even clearance!
Enter GOCBF2018 into the discount code box.
Discount shown when you click 'Check Out'
www.colonelmustard.ca

10% Off Everything! (https://colonelmustard.ca/discount/GOCBF2018)

toysareforboys
11-22-2018, 12:39 AM
Awesome! I just placed a BIG order :)

FYI, I had quite a bit of trouble with the shopping cart. i.e. trying to add 3 packs of the crush washers, there is no quantity option so you just have to keep clicking add to cart. I did it slow and let it update, but when I went to the cart it would have 2 packs, or 4 packs, so I'd have to delete it from the cart and start over (there is no way to update the cart from the quick cart screen even though it lets you change the quantity, it doesn't save it).

And trying to squeeze in the free shipping with the discount code, it doesn't calculate properly so you have to keep adding/removing items and going to checkout before you can see if you got the free shipping or not (even when it says free shipping, once you add the discount code, it's not free anymore unless you put more stuff in your cart).

-Jamie M.

Colonel Mustard
11-22-2018, 09:13 AM
Awesome! I just placed a BIG order :)

FYI, I had quite a bit of trouble with the shopping cart. i.e. trying to add 3 packs of the crush washers, there is no quantity option so you just have to keep clicking add to cart. I did it slow and let it update, but when I went to the cart it would have 2 packs, or 4 packs, so I'd have to delete it from the cart and start over (there is no way to update the cart from the quick cart screen even though it lets you change the quantity, it doesn't save it).

And trying to squeeze in the free shipping with the discount code, it doesn't calculate properly so you have to keep adding/removing items and going to checkout before you can see if you got the free shipping or not (even when it says free shipping, once you add the discount code, it's not free anymore unless you put more stuff in your cart).

-Jamie M.

Thanks for your order Jamie and for persevering with the checkout - your feedback is really appreciated.

We are moving to a new web host before the end of the year and we're aiming for increased functionality like having an order quantity option although discount codes combined with free shipping are probably still going to give the issues you described, but we'll work on it!

Colonel Mustard
11-23-2018, 09:53 AM
As it's Black Friday, we now have our 5% off sale posted on our website which ends Monday...

As a GoC member, you have 10% off and you have until Tuesday at midnight using discount code GOCBF2018 (https://colonelmustard.ca/discount/GOCBF2018) - don't forget, those discounts are on top of sale or even clearance discounts already on items - so the actual percentage is probably really high on some items, but we can't say how high as we never really got a grip of compound percentages at school... check it out by clicking the red '10% Off Everything!' link in the opening post.

We don't have sales very often, so 'fill your boots'!

Colonel Mustard
11-23-2018, 06:33 PM
Wow! Thanks for supporting our sale everyone - we've had GOCBF2018 (https://colonelmustard.ca/discount/GOCBF2018) used a fair few times! You still have until midnight Tuesday if you haven't ordered yet - although we are already sold out of some items, so come join us while we still have what you're looking for!

Colonel Mustard
11-24-2018, 11:36 AM
Our Black Friday / Cyber Monday Sale is on for GOC members until Tuesday!

Colonel Mustard
11-27-2018, 06:24 PM
A reminder that you only have until midnight tonight (Mountain Time) to take advantage of our GOC BFCM Sale!

TTFN.

Colonel Mustard
11-26-2019, 05:09 PM
Our Black Friday / Cyber Monday Sale starts tomorrow... but your GoC discount code is active right now as our way of saying thanks for your support!

From now until midnight next Tuesday, 3 December, you can purchase anything from our website with an additional 10% off - no exceptions, no small print, no rebates - as long as it's in stock, it's yours for an extra 10% off - which means total combined discounts of up to 80%!

Your extra 10% discount will show in your cart - enter CMBFG19 into the 'apply coupon' box during online checkout or click the 'Extra 10% Off Everything' link below to have the code applied for you.

Additionally, shipping anywhere in Canada remains a great deal: spend up to $100 (after discount) and shipping is $11.95; spend between $100 and $200 and shipping is $7.95; spend over $200 and shipping is free!

Your early access gives you the opportunity to check out our inventory before too much sells out...

If you haven't checked out the site recently you will be pleasantly surprised by the hundreds of new items we've added over the last few weeks.

Early Black Friday Sale - Special Invitation!

Just enter the code below into the discount code box during checkout or click the 'Extra 10% Off Everything!' link below to go to our website with the code already entered.

Sale starts now until midnight Tuesday 3 December.
Extra 10% off everything - even items already on sale or even clearance - total combined discounts up to 80%!
Enter CMBFC19 into discount code box.
Discount shown when you click 'Proceed to Checkout'
Free shipping anywhere in Canada when you spend $200 after discount
www.colonelmustard.ca

Extra 10% Off Everything! (https://www.colonelmustard.ca/?ApplyPromo=cmbfg19)

WillieMet
03-20-2023, 01:44 PM
Great news Might have to wait for the Christmas sale though.

Im going to tell a local friend about this discount though as he has a pretty big wishlist and really REALLY likes what he is seeing on EC

blacksmithden
03-20-2023, 05:47 PM
Verification request sent.