PDA

View Full Version : Show some support to our friends to the South...

50calshooter
12-19-2012, 10:37 AM
I was just hoping us Canadians could show some support and encouragement to our brotherin to the south... Please hit this thread and show some support, http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1405073_Gun_owners_of_Canada_support_our_friends_t o_the_south_.html ...I figured it would be a positive symbolic gesture anyway...

I personally believe that what happens down their may very well dictate what happens up here so if you got an extra few bucks in your jeans, a donation to the NRA or GOA, I'm sure would be appreciated...

Don't forget about our Canadian Organizations as well, in someways their fight is now our fight, if you love your semi's, let it be know. Let's get those letters out as well...

TV-PressPass
12-19-2012, 11:20 AM
Hit. Good to see.

Drache
12-19-2012, 11:29 AM
Hit. Good to see.

Seriously? You post pictures of your guns in the thread and even a picture of a gun you don't have yet? It's not a thread about showing what you have man.

50calshooter
12-19-2012, 11:33 AM
Seriously? You post pictures of your guns in the thread and even a picture of a gun you don't have yet? It's not a thread about showing what you have man.

It's all good,

TV-PressPass
12-19-2012, 04:52 PM
Sorry. What is it a thread about then?

Drache
12-19-2012, 05:16 PM
Sorry. What is it a thread about then?

If you really have to ask that.....