PDA

View Full Version : Ontario Hunting Buddy

Mass-effect
12-22-2012, 09:51 AM
Hello everyone. Im looking for someone to hunt with. Mostly small game, but im open to any suggestions or ideas.
Is anybody else looking for someone to hunt with? Maybe to teach a thing or two? My wife can cook anything we give her into a masterpiece, thats incentive enough for me! Im also looking to collect pelts, certain organs, and certain bones. I live in the waterloo region, but will go where the game is.
Thanks, and hope tto hear from some of ya!
Joe

Candychikita
12-23-2012, 11:43 AM
hi there!

it might help if you put some parameters on how far you are willing to travel when you say you will go where the game is...i see you've had 20 views and no answers, and there might be people a distance away that would take you out with them.

good luck :D

Mass-effect
12-23-2012, 07:23 PM

I Live in waterloo region, and would be willing to drive for 2 hours for a full days hunt, or lets say 5 hours for an overnight/longer lasting hunt.

That being said, im basically open to anytihng west of highway 400. Im looking to learn what i dont know and improve on what i do, with experience. Im very open to a mentorship of sorts.

Thanks for your regard.

sDot
12-23-2012, 07:24 PM
I am looking at getting into hunting myself, it's just getting comfortable with everything when you are new.

Mass-effect
12-23-2012, 07:29 PM
Cool ill PM ya.