PDA

View Full Version : Non-Restricted CSA VZ58 .223?

FlyingHigh
04-14-2012, 03:18 PM
Anyone have one of these? I'm looking around for a non-restricted black or red rifle that takes LAR15 mags, can be modified with different stocks, and is accurate enough for coyote/bobcat hunting. I was looking at the XCR but I cringe every time I look at the price. The CSA VZ58 was recommended to me, so I'm wondering what the range reports are like and what kind of aftermarket accessories are available.

jwirecom109
04-14-2012, 04:06 PM
I've asked before never seen one, I know their out there somewhere..... maybe just not imported yet

FlyingHigh
04-14-2012, 07:28 PM
Wolverine has them listed on their site, but no picture and they're out of stock. I read in a thread on CGN that Del Selins has them, but they have no website. I want to see the thing before I buy it.

lone-wolf
04-14-2012, 10:11 PM
I'm pretty sure one of my acquaintances bought one. He's on CGN, I'll send him a PM and report back.

matty86suk
04-15-2012, 08:29 AM
Wolverine has them listed on their site, but no picture and they're out of stock. I read in a thread on CGN that Del Selins has them, but they have no website. I want to see the thing before I buy it.

del selins run a bunch of ads on CGNs EE....he has no website iirc....

matty86suk
04-15-2012, 08:31 AM
here is a csa 223 in action, friggin love the thing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZpyFRCCKes&list=UUD9ocI3cStBv6Z0SsoLSvzQ&index=1&feature=plcp

superbrad
04-15-2012, 08:34 AM
del selins run a bunch of ads on CGNs EE....he has no website iirc....

Brandon at Delselins is top notch.... great guy to deal with and fair prices / quick shipping..... why not send him a PM at CGN and see if he has any?.... On another note, what do these things ususally go for?....

mlehto
04-15-2012, 09:30 AM
With the mag adapter and LAR mags it would be pretty sweet, but those giant plastic boxes they try and pass off as mags in the original variation turned me off of getting in on the Wolverine sale.

FlyingHigh
04-15-2012, 10:24 AM
cool video matt. i've seen it around, and it's what reminded me of the gun. i'm looking up Del Selins on CGN now and will likely send him a PM to see if he has any in stock and what his price is. I'm just shopping around now, and am undecided on which NR black rifle i want, but this one is looking pretty good.

Edit: found his EE post. Looks like $825 + tax and shipping for the following:

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh116/DelSelins/Black%20Rifles/CSA%20VZ58%20Sporter/IMG_0775.jpg

that's not bad. i hate that furniture though. i'd want an AR style stock, railed foregrip with a magpul AFG and the AR mag adapter, i'd also like to be able to mount optics for hunting small game on it.

lone-wolf
04-15-2012, 08:10 PM
I'm pretty sure one of my acquaintances bought one. He's on CGN, I'll send him a PM and report back.

Buddy got it in a trade, told me he thinks Ellwood epps has them. Checked the site myself, they do, list @ $826.80