PDA

View Full Version : 100 Mile M14 Clinic

Satain
01-07-2013, 12:16 PM
So far I've had 7 email confirmations but it's early yet. Still lots of room for the 2nd annual FOUR DAY, BC Interior (100 mile house) M14 Clinic and Shoot, July 8,9,10,11.

I have moved since last year to a much better location. Big open floor plan shop out back, and behind that, nuthin but forest. Our camping area sits right above the creek, with trail and bridge into crown land. Bring your trout rods, there's fish in there ;) and swimmin trunks as if it's it's as hot as last year, a dip in the creek will be a popular feature.

We'll have Tony and anthony up again to run the gas cylinder unitizing, which is included in the clinic fee this year.
Lot's to do between now and july but it's a go!!
We will also be utilizing much closer and better set up 300M range facilities.
There is a thread in Events and Gatherings Forum, and I will be monitoring and updating through that thread.

See ya all in JULY :D
Any one else up for it?

Drache
01-07-2013, 12:19 PM
If I still had an M14 and wasn't supposed to be leaving Williams Lake to work within the month I'd totally be up for it :D

I.C.R.
01-07-2013, 09:59 PM
hey Satain, thx for posting this here
anyone wanting info can email me at my personal account allwaysfishin@hotmail.com
as of today we have 10 of 25 spots spoken for.
cheers and hope to see some of you at our place this year ;)
last year was unforgettable for all who attended :shoot:

Drache
01-07-2013, 10:06 PM
I see you're from the Cariboo? Which town? :D

I.C.R.
01-08-2013, 02:37 AM
ummmm...... 100 mile house :D or there abouts

BuckingFastard
01-09-2013, 11:08 PM
I'd love to go but don't really wanna drive from here by myself, I looked at my schedule and I'm off the morning of the 7th so drive there after night shift then I got to be back to work on the 13th so if anyone from Calgary, Red Deer, edmonton or area wants to commute there I'm in.

I.C.R.
01-10-2013, 02:31 AM
lot's of time to decide, and lots of time to arrange pssible car pools. there guys coming from out east of alberta
we have 11 people so far of possible 25.
maybe i'll add some details to this thread in a few days so folks will know what they are in for. ;)