PDA

View Full Version : Black Friday & Boxing Day for Firearms

Newbie2019
09-13-2019, 04:50 PM
Hi Forum,

Please excuse my ignorance/naiveness for asking this question (I am super new to the Firearm community). :confused1:

Do major firearm sellers in GTA (Greater Toronto Area) have significant sale on Firearms during Black Friday & Boxing Day?

I appreciate all insights and suggestions in advance!

Have a great weekend. :mgun

linung
09-13-2019, 04:55 PM
yes and no.

depends on the retailer.

Not the same sales and discounts year over year. Some one will definitely have some kind of sale.

Grimlock
09-13-2019, 05:30 PM
If you're looking for a sale, get on everyone's email list. Be warned that in Canada it can be an issue to find what you're looking for in stock at all, so sometimes you just have to buy what you want when you see it.

Justice
09-14-2019, 11:25 AM
"...major firearm sellers in GTA..." Few of those left in TO. It's more about what you're looking for. Sales on firearms are usually related to the assorted hunting seasons. Like linung says, it'll depend on the retailer.
Black Friday is mostly an American thing. They don't know that Thanksgiving is in October. snicker.

RobertMcC
09-15-2019, 06:41 AM
"...major firearm sellers in GTA..." Few of those left in TO. It's more about what you're looking for. Sales on firearms are usually related to the assorted hunting seasons. Like linung says, it'll depend on the retailer.
Black Friday is mostly an American thing. They don't know that Thanksgiving is in October. snicker.

While it started as mostly a American thing, business still do have Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales. And what does it matter, if they don't know Canada Thanksgiving is in Oct? It doesn't matter because it's Canadian Business doing the sale.

kennymo
09-15-2019, 11:54 AM
The online community is a real boon to picking up on good sales. I subscribe to many of the site sponsors mailing lists and have found a number of businesses that I wouldn’t have even known existed thanks to this forum and others like it. Good deals can be had year round if you’re willing to keep on top of everything. With the limited Canadian market (as mentioned above), branching out from your local area will yield results.

And yes, some dealers will put on various holiday sales. ;D

linung
09-15-2019, 06:06 PM
in the Toronto area you have
Cableas in Barrie
Sail in Etobicoke and Vaughan
BassPro in Vaughan Mills
Tenda in Richmond Hill
Al Flaherty in York
FOC in Ajax
Target Sports in Gormley
Rangeview Sports in Newmarket

that's just the ones I'm aware of.

road kill
09-16-2019, 06:40 AM
Don't wait for certain holidays for great sales, right now one dealer has Rem 783's on for $399. Nothing I really need right now or I would be oiling up the credit card.