PDA

View Full Version : Webstore goes live!!

jonanddad
01-17-2013, 08:42 AM
After lots of work the store is finally up! I still have some touch ups and have to make a side bar. Any comments would be welcome.

http://store.tundrasupply.ca/?limit=all

Thank You,

Jon & Dennis
Tundra Supply

jonanddad
01-17-2013, 08:54 AM
To add I also setup a facebook page http://www.facebook.com/tundrasupply

Strewth
01-17-2013, 10:32 AM
Magpul 870 forward sling mount!
I'll take it!
Where's the "Put aside for Strewth when the order comes in" button?:)

Looks good, congratulations!

Canuck
01-17-2013, 11:01 AM
To add I also setup a facebook page http://www.facebook.com/tundrasupply

It's early in the morning yet so it's probably me but I can't seem to get to your facebook page. Even if I paste your url in my browser. Should go straight there, right?

Also, if I do a search all I get is Tundra Restaurant Supply.

Prairie Dog
01-17-2013, 11:04 AM
Doesn't work for me either. ???

JustBen
01-17-2013, 11:11 AM
I don't see any $75 P-Mags... :p

mlehto
01-17-2013, 11:15 AM
Site looks good, however I would recommend some punctuation in your warning about In Stock products. ;)

jonanddad
01-17-2013, 12:46 PM
It's early in the morning yet so it's probably me but I can't seem to get to your facebook page. Even if I paste your url in my browser. Should go straight there, right?

Also, if I do a search all I get is Tundra Restaurant Supply.

Doesn't work for me either. ???

Okay should work now, Stupid me had it on un-published......

I don't see any $75 P-Mags... http://www.gunownersofcanada.ca/images/smilies/tongue.png

Yea, can't do p-mags yet :)

Site looks good, however I would recommend some punctuation in your warning about In Stock products. ;)

Thanks, I was working on the last touches from 2am till I posted on here lol, I am a tiny bit tired :)

mlehto
01-17-2013, 12:59 PM
You need to sleep brother.

The site looks really good, and seems to work just as well.

Congrats.

jonanddad
01-17-2013, 01:47 PM
You need to sleep brother.

The site looks really good, and seems to work just as well.

Congrats.

Sleep? Sleep is for when your dead, lol lucky me I am working the evening shift at work tonight too

jwirecom109
01-17-2013, 01:48 PM
Sleep? Sleep is for when your dead, lol lucky me I am working the evening shift at work tonight too

You sleep all day

blacksmithden
01-17-2013, 06:55 PM
Looks great buddy. Excellent job !!! Now...if we can manage to get some stuff out of the states without having to go down there and pick the orders ourselves..... Argh...hate the waiting !!!!

telecaster
01-17-2013, 09:21 PM
Looks good. Congrats.

Neil Burke
01-17-2013, 09:42 PM
Looks good except the long titles of some items look like they run together and gets confusing in the tile view (home page). Also, some of the items are also titled weirdly. Take the glock mag 22/35, if you don't know those are Glock models, you'll be confused until you read the description. The AFG would be another example.

badboybeeson
05-15-2013, 03:10 PM
so is the website dead or broken??
i cant seem to find any products
bbb

jwirecom109
05-16-2013, 10:23 AM
so is the website dead or broken??
i cant seem to find any products
bbb

Jon and Dennis, i believe are waiting on some suppliers before going live.

Edenchef
05-16-2013, 11:11 AM
Congrats and good luck! My account is all set up,just waiting for products.

Cheers!

jonanddad
05-16-2013, 12:13 PM
Jon and Dennis, i believe are waiting on some suppliers before going live.

Correct! We had some issues with suppliers so we are looking for new ones at this time

jwirecom109
05-16-2013, 12:30 PM
Its good to have product in stock, before creating a hype ;) looking forward to what they will be carrying.

blacksmithden
05-16-2013, 05:46 PM
We have something very interesting coming down the pipe. We want to get it, test it, and have it in hand before saying anymore. All I can say right now is that nobody has seen this particular product before, and once they're ready to go, you'd better get one quick because I don't really expect them to last more than a day or two before we'll be out of stock and waiting for more. Yes....I'm a tease....I just don't like the doing the whole prepay/preorder thing. I'll front the cash for the stock...that way, if something goes wrong, or there's a delay (which there has already been a bit of), I don't feel bad. When we've actually got the stuff in our hands, that's when we'll put it up forsale. :)

Strewth
05-16-2013, 08:32 PM
Is it.....chocolate ice cubes? That would kind of go with your Tundra name, and though they wouldn't cool your drink, they'd be fun to crunch....
...is it...bacon flavoured survival blankets? Then you could bait and survive on blackflies. With tiny snares as your upsell. Oh, the possibilities...

badboybeeson
05-17-2013, 04:32 PM
We have something very interesting coming down the pipe. We want to get it, test it, and have it in hand before saying anymore. All I can say right now is that nobody has seen this particular product before, and once they're ready to go, you'd better get one quick because I don't really expect them to last more than a day or two before we'll be out of stock and waiting for more. Yes....I'm a tease....I just don't like the doing the whole prepay/preorder thing. I'll front the cash for the stock...that way, if something goes wrong, or there's a delay (which there has already been a bit of), I don't feel bad. When we've actually got the stuff in our hands, that's when we'll put it up forsale. :)

totally understand that, ive been let down by some many suppliers this year it not even funny.... dont even ask me about ar15 mags....
Good lck and let us know if we can help in any way.
bbb