PDA

View Full Version : Eotech Issues: Where to send?

Canuck
01-22-2013, 10:12 AM
I have an Eotech 511.A65 . It is about 6 years old. Never been abused, dropped whatever; moderate use. I noticed that (in the last year or so) the batteries didn't seem to last very long. I have since discovered that there are serious issues with the device and it's not battery life. I started taking out the batteries when not in use but it doesn't help. What happens is that when you turn it on, the dot and circle are very, very faint. I have to hold down the brighten button a long time to get the circle/dot. Once I get it, it doesn't stay on for long. It flickers when I fire the rifle (it's on a 14.5" AR) and frequently goes off. At first I thought it turned off completely but have since discovered that it goes back to a very, very low setting. Holding the brighten button eventually brings it back but not for long. If I wait a minute or two it comes back, only to flicker and disappear after about two shots. Obviously there is something very wrong with it. What I need to know is if there are any dealers in Canada that handle repairs. Anyone know of a depot or dealer that handles Eotech repairs?

TSE JR
01-22-2013, 10:57 AM
Even though I am not an approved "dealer" on here, I am happy to help you out.

Send it to me and I'll get it down and back from EOTech.

JR

Canuck
01-22-2013, 11:03 AM
Even though I am not an approved "dealer" on here, I am happy to help you out.

Send it to me and I'll get it down and back from EOTech.

JR

Thank you.