PDA

View Full Version : Who likes free swag?!

DariusE
02-13-2020, 10:50 AM
We are going to be announcing something on our Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/aztech.armory/) soon!

The title of this thread is a great indicator of what is coming down the pipe! Give us a like and follow to be kept in the loop on how you might get your free swag!

Curtis264
02-13-2020, 11:49 AM
How about on here as well, I can't be the only person who does not use facebook

Dewey Cox
02-13-2020, 11:57 AM
I assume you are still welcome to like aztech armory without being on facebook.
I do.
I don't follow them, because I don't know what they drive.

jwirecom109
02-13-2020, 01:26 PM
Can I enter?

I never get to enter anything :P

Swingerguy
02-13-2020, 01:50 PM
I vote jwirecom109 gets to enter and ruger#1 doesn’t.

Of course, I kid.

Camo tung
02-13-2020, 06:49 PM
I vote jwirecom109 gets to enter and ruger#1 doesn’t.

Of course, I kid.

Jeesus...no kidding. I can probably count on one hand what ruger#1 HASN"T won.

Camo tung
02-13-2020, 06:50 PM
And I'm in like a dirty shirt!

linung
02-13-2020, 07:31 PM
Facebook is a massive rootkit designed to steal all your personal information and turn your computer into a bot net.

:eek1:

Camo tung
02-13-2020, 07:36 PM
Facebook is a massive rootkit designed to steal all your personal information and turn your computer into a bot net.

Blacksmith Den will confirm that government monitoring of FB were as bad as people think, I would be in jail already for my postings on our current leadership, more precisely the lack thereof.

srdiver
02-13-2020, 09:26 PM
not a FB user so no likes from me
guess that also means no entry, no winny

DariusE
02-15-2020, 09:55 AM
This is just some of the stuff that is going to be included in our "Aztech Care Package"

Huge thanks to Faxon Firearms for sending off these and some other goodies that will be included! Pictured are:

1.85 GB Barrel Flash Drive
FX-19 Pistol Patch and Rubberized Model
Faxon X Gon' Give It To Ya Patch (This brings me back to my 2003 Napster days.)

More details will be announced once this goes live, but everyone who places an order with a pre-tax and shipping value of $150 will be entered to get a care package. We will give one away every import!

The Care Package will include things like brushes, picks, lube, swag and other goodies. This is our way of saying thank you to our customers who are already placing orders, and who doesn't want free stuff?!

Stay tuned on our Facebook page for more pictures of what is going to be included! You do not need to have a Facebook account to see our page as it is a public page.

JustBen
02-15-2020, 05:02 PM
Very cool.

Liked and followed your Facebook page.

DariusE
06-23-2020, 10:44 AM
Prize Pack Time!

Well today is the day we announce the first 2 winners of the "Swag Bag" prize packs. These will be a regular thing, we will be giving one away every quarter with a lucky winner!

Winners will be notified via email that they won! The contents of the bags will change as different vendors send us patches, stickers and other swag to give away!

Congratulations to our first two winners...
Adam V.
Paul B.

This prize pack contains:
- 1x Condor, Molle Dump Pouch
- 1x Maglula, Uplula, Universal Magazine Loading Tool
- 1x Real Avid, Brush and Scraper Set
- 1x Real Avid, Pick and Brush Set
- 2x Strike Industries, Snap Cap - 9mm
- 2x Strike Industries, Snap Cap - 5.56
- 1x Strike Industries, Gun Powder Hand Soap
- 2x Sureshot, 12ga Shot Glass Pack
- Miscellaneous supplier stickers and patches

Stew
06-23-2020, 03:09 PM

I don't bank online, no credit card, they likely have a better meme collection than me, don't have an Apple anything, so not directly connected to NSA, CSIS, Greenpeace, Russia, China et all, I do Facebox as do all the firearms dealers, I can be in for the win :)