PDA

View Full Version : Write a letter, get a coupon!

DariusE
05-26-2020, 03:28 PM
Time to dust off your quills, relearn cursive and get to writing!

We are looking to our amazing customers to help us out on this one! Simply write or type up a letter to your local MP stating how you feel about the firearms laws and the sport shooting situation, take a picture, and send it our way! We will reward you for your work, promise!

Send us a picture of the letter you have written and are sending to your local MP, explaining why legal firearms owners are not the problem. Make your voice heard! Please remember to be respectful and polite when writing them, we will not get anywhere by being rude and combative.

Once you submit the photo to us ([email protected]), we will be sending you back a 5% off coupon for your next order with Aztech! Already an Aztech Warrior? Well if you are willing to state to the MP that you are a first responder, LEO, military, or what have you in your letter you will be able to combine your discount with the coupon for 10% off!

We are wanting to create a photo album on our Facebook where other gun lovers can come and get ideas for their letters! All submitted photos will have names, address, and any information you do not want published redacted or blurred.

We need to keep pushing and showing the country that it isn’t law abiding citizens, with daily background checks done on most of us, and with a sense of community and acceptance that we all share as sport shooters, hunters, or collectors, that need to be punished!

Tell your friends, share this post, let's get those letters out!

This fight is not over until we all give up!
-Aztech Team

3MTA3
05-28-2020, 04:42 AM
Please remember to be respectful and polite when writing them, we will not get anywhere by being rude and combative.
Well, I appreciate that, but besides being difficult, "polite and accommodating", has not seemed to work at all.

DariusE
05-28-2020, 10:07 AM
Well, I appreciate that, but besides being difficult, "polite and accommodating", has not seemed to work at all.

I am guilty of not being polite and accommodating at times! But I think we need to all strive to be better and show those who are not part of the firearms community that we are not to be feared! We must always work to elevate ourselves, not just because of this issue but because we are all better than we act most days.

3MTA3
06-01-2020, 07:10 AM
For sure- it was just an attempt at jocularity in the face of ever increasing adversity- Thank you for doing this.

DariusE
06-03-2020, 04:42 PM
For sure- it was just an attempt at jocularity in the face of ever increasing adversity- Thank you for doing this.

Oh we are not over yet! I have put a few letters up on our Facebook. I know not everyone has Facebook!

We are all in this together, and thank you for being a responsible law abiding citizen!

FALover
06-03-2020, 05:15 PM
...but,but,but, your first sentence said "relearn cursive". I have cursing ever since I can remember. ;)

;)

DariusE
06-04-2020, 10:47 AM
...but,but,but, your first sentence said "relearn cursive". I have cursing ever since I can remember. ;)

;)

Well we wouldn't be human if we didn't know some bad words! My mother did like to say I was fluent in sarcasm, swearing and then English when growing up! (In that order)