PDA

View Full Version : U of T Target Sports Association aproved, looking for students

CUSF
10-19-2020, 09:45 PM
Time to share some great news out of the GTA! The Vice-Provost of Students has granted approval to the University of Toronto Target Sports Association.

We are seeking a club president and initial members of this new and exciting team.
Ideally the candidates for president:
- Are not graduating in spring 2021
- Have a PAL/RPAL
- Have a range membership that can take guests
- Have a car / access to transportation

If you are interested in leading this club and meet some or all of these criteria PLEASE send us a message. The CUSF has put in significant effort working with the U of T Student Association to get this club approved. For more info please get in touch and join the facebook group here: fb.com/groups/813067172761526

blacksmithden
10-19-2020, 10:43 PM
Thats GREAT news !! Congratulations on getting this through. I hope you guys find someone to fill the top job asap and really get the ball rolling.

FALover
10-19-2020, 11:01 PM
...and the pendulum starts swinging back to normalcy. Here's to great things happening for your future endeavors.

TSE JR
10-20-2020, 10:07 AM
Time to share some great news out of the GTA! The Vice-Provost of Students has granted approval to the University of Toronto Target Sports Association.

We are seeking a club president and initial members of this new and exciting team.
Ideally the candidates for president:
- Are not graduating in spring 2021
- Have a PAL/RPAL
- Have a range membership that can take guests
- Have a car / access to transportation

If you are interested in leading this club and meet some or all of these criteria PLEASE send us a message. The CUSF has put in significant effort working with the U of T Student Association to get this club approved. For more info please get in touch and join the facebook group here: fb.com/groups/813067172761526

If someone here knows the executive, please have them reach out to me. We might be able to come up with a "range use" program for them at Target Sports in Gormley.

JR

CUSF
10-28-2020, 10:12 AM
Update: we have an exec and are moving forward. Thanks for the support guys!

If someone here knows the executive, please have them reach out to me. We might be able to come up with a "range use" program for them at Target Sports in Gormley.

JR

Will do, appreciated!

Gunexpert007
10-28-2020, 11:29 AM
Certainly a good news story as you don't hear many positives for the shooting sports in Canada since Justin Trudeau became PM . Well done University of Toronto Target Sports Association ; and hats off to The Shooting Edge for helping out as well . :GJ

Rowan
11-11-2020, 03:51 AM
Way to go! Good to hear my alma mater is getting gun-friendly again.

Do you plan to use the range under Hart House as well?