PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming 2013 Events and Promotions for GOC

jwirecom109
03-04-2013, 11:22 AM
Gun Owners of Canada would like to give you guys just a heads up of some of upcoming events and promotions in the near future.

A.A.C.C.A.
Calgary B.M.O. Centre, Stampede Grounds, Fri. Mar.29th. 9:30 to 5:00; Sat. Mar. 30th. 9:30 to 4:00 Admission $10.00, Ladies & children 12 & under w/ an adult free.

Gun Owners of Canada will have a booth at the A.A.C.C.A this year, and would like to invite all our members to drop by and say Hi.
We will be handing out some giveaway cards that you can use to enter into a Huge draw! (which i just can't as of yet tell you about, but i can say it goes boom!).
You'll also be able to meet the GOC Founders in-person and be able to pick up some of our swag.
We might have some Calibre Magazines aswell, so if you ever wanted to get a hold of one or two this is your chance.

Calibre Magazine Issue 2

Gun Owners of Canada, RDSC, and Calibre Magazine will be putting on a special giveaway in the next issue of Calibre magazine.
If your looking for some high end AR-15 parts to upgrade you'll want to get ahold of the next issue.
Best way to do that is to get your local gun shop or store to contact Calibre and get them to stock the magazine.
So Stay tuned for details on how to enter into this giveaway.

These are just the first two of a long list of giveaways we have planned throughout this year, included reloading, knives / survival, Zombies and more!

sprbloggins
03-04-2013, 04:27 PM
They were giving free admission to CF per's with ID last year......wonder if they are going to do it again this year??

jwirecom109
03-04-2013, 04:28 PM
I am not sure I would hope so.

We are only a "vendor" there so I can't comment on their policies

blacksmithden
03-04-2013, 09:18 PM
What's the AACCA ?

Strewth
03-04-2013, 10:24 PM
What's the AACCA ?

Well, I Googled it, and got: The American Association of Cheerleading Coaches and Administrators. Very outside the box thinking for promoting the Canadian shooting sports, good call!

Strewth
03-04-2013, 10:26 PM
Also the biggest gun show in Canada lol.

blacksmithden
03-04-2013, 10:58 PM
Also the biggest gun show in Canada lol.

So...................no cheerleaders ? :frown1: (((sniff)))

jwirecom109
03-04-2013, 11:07 PM
So...................no cheerleaders ? :frown1: (((sniff)))

Sorry no

and its

Alberta Arms and Cartridge Collector association

chalkriver
03-05-2013, 06:57 AM
Can we still see some cheerleaders though ??

Goose2
03-24-2013, 01:41 AM
Well, I Googled it, and got: The American Association of Cheerleading Coaches and Administrators. Very outside the box thinking for promoting the Canadian shooting sports, good call!

lmao

Bhscontracting
03-30-2013, 01:56 AM
I think I did see some cheerleaders there today.... Older than the usual...... Seems to me they were in tasseled buckskin and coon hats too, it was ok..... From a slightly Redneck Perspective...