PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to Select Shooting Supplies

jwirecom109
04-06-2013, 03:50 PM
A Big welcome to our newest Dealer to Join Gun Owners of Canada.

Select Shooting Supplies.

Select Shooting Supplies, is your reliable source for quality shooting supplies. Based in the region of Waterloo just West of Toronto we are proud to represent some of the best products available in the market today.

Select Shooting Supplies is offering all GOC members an exclusive discount.

http://tester109.weebly.com/uploads/1/2/7/1/12719138/5727005_orig.jpg

YukonLeftie
04-06-2013, 04:12 PM
Just checking out the site now. That Rifle Rod storage kit? NEED. Definitely need.

Payday cant come soon enough...

NZFIREGUY
04-06-2013, 04:30 PM
Welcome

SelectShootingSupplies
04-06-2013, 04:31 PM
Hi GOCers,

We are very pleased to be a supporting dealer on GOC.

As an avid sports shooter I set out to find quality products to support my sport and was frustrated to find many of the best products were not available domestically in Canada and while I could buy them on-line in the USA the shipping, brokerage and in some cases duties exceeded the value of the goods i was buying.

So I set out to make a change and attended Shot Show 2013 in search of some of my favourite products and quality new products alike.

I then created Select Shooting Supplies to offer these products to other Canadian Shooters at reasonable prices and with reasonable or in some cases no shipping costs.

As we grow we will add more product lines. If there is a product you would like to see in our store please contact us and we will do our very best to get it for you.

Our goal is to become your one stop shop for everything a shooter needs to maintain his or her firearms and enjoy shooting.

Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and receive product updates and special offers and to get alerts when products arrive.

We support the industry as a Dealer here on GOC and a Business Member of NFA and plan to join CSSA as a corporate member very soon.

You will notice some items on our site will show "Sold Out" from time to time, this is because we will only take online orders for items we have in stock ready to ship out e.g. No Backorders!. Additionally we only show items on our site that we reasonably expect to have in stock within 14 days. So if the item you want shows "Sold Out" please check back in few days as it is likely not far away.

The 1st three lines we are offering are unique and relatively new to Canada, I have tried all of these products on my own firearms and they work great. The 1st is a new nano technology based CLP which is used by champion shooters such as J.J. Racaza, the 2nd is a great replacement for jags and patches and the 3rd will free up your safe and increase you storage capacity.

We also have a range of cleaning kits, brushes etc... and we just placed a large order with Tek-Mats and they are on their way to us, these are still being added to the site and will all be online by Monday. We also have a really cool tool for removing carbon from your AR-15 bolt. Our 1st shipment of Mil-Spec Monkey Morale patches should arrive on Tuesday. More products will follow on a regular basis as we grow and expand.

Dean

SelectShootingSupplies
04-06-2013, 04:38 PM
Just checking out the site now. That Rifle Rod storage kit? NEED. Definitely need.

Payday cant come soon enough...

The Rifle Rods are a great product and one of our best sellers, here are some photos showing both the Rifle Rods and the Handgun Hangers in use.

http://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q695/selectshootingsupplies/Safe12_zps5030edef.jpg

http://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q695/selectshootingsupplies/Safe14_zpsb1783f33.jpg

http://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q695/selectshootingsupplies/Safe13_zpsc5eb337e.jpg

http://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q695/selectshootingsupplies/Safe11_zps4cc6ae8b.jpg

Strewth
04-06-2013, 05:19 PM
^Well that's cool. Tek-Mats you say....Great to hear "no backorders", welcome to GOC!

YukonLeftie
04-06-2013, 05:47 PM
This may seem like a silly question, but to be clear and for the record - what is SSS' theme, or goal, going to be in regards to what you folks sell? IE, what is it you folks intend to focus on?

Neil Burke
04-06-2013, 06:26 PM
You definitely have some interesting products. What are the lengths on those rifle rods? Too bad about the no local pickup, but welcome.

SelectShootingSupplies
04-06-2013, 09:21 PM
This may seem like a silly question, but to be clear and for the record - what is SSS' theme, or goal, going to be in regards to what you folks sell? IE, what is it you folks intend to focus on?

No such thing as a silly question.

Our current theme is quality gun cleaning and maintenance products. Our long term goal is to grow into a full service retail firearms store.

We plan to expand our range of products and services. Key to doing that is getting a Business Forearms Licence issued by the CFO. A prerequisite to that is obtaining city zoning and licensing approvals which are now in place and our BFL application is with the CFO. Until this process is complete we are limited in what we can carry.

We don't want to just be another firearms store selling the same products as everyone else, we want to bring new and innovative products to the Canadian market place such as the Swab-its and Archoil ranges that we represent. I will start threads for each of these and provide more information about them in the coming days.

We also want to differentiate ourselves with the level of customer service we offer. Although there are some outstanding on-line and retail firearms stores in Canada there is an even greater number that provide little or no customer service.

We are interested in hearing about products that may be of interest to our customers and if commercially viable we will add products that we receive requests for. The CRT-15 Carbon Removal Tool for AR-15 Bolt Carrier Groups is an example of a product that we now carry as a direct result of a customer request. It is also a product that fits with our theme of firearm cleaning and maintenance.

Regards,

SelectShootingSupplies
04-06-2013, 09:27 PM
You definitely have some interesting products. What are the lengths on those rifle rods? Too bad about the no local pickup, but welcome.

They are 16" long. As for local pick up, in order to get zoning and licensing approval by the city we had to commit to zero customers at our location as we currently operate from a residential address. We do plan to expand into a retail location in time and are talking with a couple of local firearms stores about carrying our products.

We also have flat rate shipping for orders under $100.00 and free shipping for orders over $100.00. We also have a number of sub $5.00 and $10.00 items that you can add to an order to push it over $100.00 to take advantage of free shipping. we currently ship 7 days via Canada post and as we only sell in stock items your order will go out within 24 hours and be shipped Canada Post Expedited Parcel Service.

Regards,

lone-wolf
04-06-2013, 09:32 PM
in order to get zoning and licensing approval by the city we had to commit to zero customers at our location as we currently operate from a residential address.

Business regulations and restrictions make me frown.

Neil Burke
04-07-2013, 10:08 AM
They are 16" long. As for local pick up, in order to get zoning and licensing approval by the city we had to commit to zero customers at our location as we currently operate from a residential address. We do plan to expand into a retail location in time and are talking with a couple of local firearms stores about carrying our products.

We also have flat rate shipping for orders under $100.00 and free shipping for orders over $100.00. We also have a number of sub $5.00 and $10.00 items that you can add to an order to push it over $100.00 to take advantage of free shipping. we currently ship 7 days via Canada post and as we only sell in stock items your order will go out within 24 hours and be shipped Canada Post Expedited Parcel Service.

Regards,

Hmm, I must have missed the free shipping over a 100$. That's not too bad then. Thanks for the info.

SelectShootingSupplies
05-09-2013, 11:36 AM
Hi ALL,

Just a reminder that as a GOC member you are entitled to a 5% discount on all orders until December 31st. Just type in the discount code at check out.

http://tester109.weebly.com/uploads/1/2/7/1/12719138/5727005_orig.jpg

Regards,