PDA

View Full Version : Never place all your fish in one basket

jwirecom109
04-03-2012, 07:53 PM
Welcome to Gun Owners of Canada Forum.

Its good to be apart of several Forums and Groups.

Each will have their own feel to them, and you might see information on one that you might not on another.

We encourage our member's to be apart of all the firearm community and expand.

I personally am part of 2 other sites, and several more groups.

Max Owner
04-11-2012, 08:59 PM
I'm curious as to who the people are behind this site and why it was started?

And as to what the politics will be of this site?

I have no affiliation with anyone special. Been around Gun Nutz since (I forget....) and seen people get banned and go to Gun Slingers. Seems the "shilling" debackle at Gun Nutz inspired another mass abondonment.

I am surprised that I had a couple of invites. So to those that did, I thank you for thinking enough of me to invite me.

FlyingHigh
04-11-2012, 09:20 PM
This site was fired up by Jonanddad, jwirecom109, blacksmithden, myself, 50calshooter, Drache and a couple others. We were "put off" shall we say, by the way CGN was being run. A few of use have been members at CGS as well for a while as well. We couldn't find what we were looking for at either CGN or CGS. We decided the best way to get what we wanted was to build it ourselves.

As for politics, we are not here to be competition to either CGN or CGS. we are merely an alternative. We have decided to hold off on dealer sponsors for now. Our goal is to create a family friendly, Canadian gun oriented site that provides quality information and entertainment as well as supports the gun rights lobby in Canada.

Max Owner
04-11-2012, 09:37 PM
Seems reasonable.

Lets hope this site makes a go of it.

Thanx for the reply, Flying High.

FlyingHigh
04-11-2012, 09:43 PM
Not a problem. We're really hoping this site takes off, and judging by the last couple weeks, things are looking good. Maybe Jonanddad or some of the other mods will chime in here as well and clarify or add anything i missed.

Enjoy the site. :)

jonanddad
04-11-2012, 09:46 PM
Yes, we did not like what was going on at CGN, we did not feel like CGS was a good fit so we talked and decided to start our own forum up. If you have any questions me another admin or mod will be happy to answer.

BuckingFastard
04-11-2012, 11:39 PM
I think it's great to have options, I'm also a member at cgn & AO. I would like thank you guys who started this for your continuing time & efforts to start this and keep it going

hillbillyr
04-12-2012, 12:05 AM
Very good you guys.

Has this site been built to further the movement first, or ..................

jonanddad
04-12-2012, 12:19 AM
I think it's great to have options, I'm also a member at cgn & AO. I would like thank you guys who started this for your continuing time & efforts to start this and keep it going

Thank you

Very good you guys.

Has this site been built to further the movement first, or ..................

Our goal is to be a more professional place then the current offerings. We have lots in the works behind the scenes.

50calshooter
04-12-2012, 01:11 AM
Some people think there is some kind of conspiracy or something, lol

This is just another forum of entertainment, another media outlet. The more material out there on responsible Canadian gun ownership, the better. Among other things, we do want to help grow the gun culture in this country.

That being said,
We're also trying to create a business here, we want to offer another alternative that helps connect buyers and sellers all across canada.

Variety is a good thing, at least We thought so.

To answer your question hillbillyr,
if we can make this a reasonably profitable business for the owners and investors, ..keep it above water and still give back to the community...

Well, I'm sure I can speak for the others here on this, ...We would love to be able to support the community financially wherever it's needed to help further our cause. To be honest, it would be really incredible to be able to help out like that.

Onagoth
04-12-2012, 06:25 AM
It is interesting to see a forum that has a goal of being professional. Many other forums I am on are like this, though CGN has gotten really far away from this idea.

Wrong Way
04-12-2012, 06:36 AM
I can see *exactly* where you guys are coming from, and IMO it is a winning formula. I wish you all the best, and am looking forward to watching as things develop and grow :)

pharaoh2
04-12-2012, 06:53 AM
Can I put all my fish in one creel???????

hillbillyr
04-12-2012, 08:37 AM
Some people think there is some kind of conspiracy or something, lol

This is just another forum of entertainment, another media outlet. The more material out there on responsible Canadian gun ownership, the better. Among other things, we do want to help grow the gun culture in this country.

That being said,
We're also trying to create a business here, we want to offer another alternative that helps connect buyers and sellers all across canada.

Variety is a good thing, at least We thought so.

To answer your question hillbillyr,
if we can make this a reasonably profitable business for the owners and investors, ..keep it above water and still give back to the community...

Well, I'm sure I can speak for the others here on this, ...We would love to be able to support the community financially wherever it's needed to help further our cause. To be honest, it would be really incredible to be able to help out like that.

So we won't be seeing likely ITAR violations, knowingly allowing fraud in the EE, underhanded business practices by sponsors, secret banning shenanigans because of snide remarks at trade shows, character assassination of volunteers, Orwellian/ DPRK style cover ups with bans and infractions and promising/ bribing mods with ownership to do the biding and fall in line with the owners all under the guise of being movement leaders while putting that movement at great peril?

If so, sounds good

jwirecom109
04-12-2012, 08:45 AM
So we won't be seeing likely ITAR violations, knowingly allowing fraud in the EE, underhanded business practices by sponsors, secret banning shenanigans because of snide remarks at trade shows, character assassination of volunteers, Orwellian/ DPRK style cover ups with bans and infractions and promising/ bribing mods with ownership to do the biding and fall in line with the owners all under the guise of being movement leaders while putting that movement at great peril?

If so, sounds good

We the founders of Gun Owners of Canada, hold ourselves to the highest of standards, if for any reason our members do not feel that we are living up to the standards that the industry deserves, we will change to better ourselves.

I have posted before I will not sell my integrity for 50 pieces of silver, neither will anyone helping to run GOC.

jonanddad
04-12-2012, 09:25 AM
We the founders of Gun Owners of Canada, hold ourselves to the highest of standards, if for any reason our members do not feel that we are living up to the standards that the industry deserves, we will change to better ourselves.

I have posted before I will not sell my integrity for 50 pieces of silver, neither will anyone helping to run GOC.

Well maybe for 100 pieces of silver ;)

JK JK

No we want to be more professional then other places. We want this place to be a support and force for lobbying not a place that people look at us like gun nutz....

50calshooter
04-12-2012, 10:18 AM

If so, sounds good

Hahaha,

I can see *exactly* where you guys are coming from, and IMO it is a winning formula. I wish you all the best, and am looking forward to watching as things develop and grow :)

It is interesting to see a forum that has a goal of being professional. Many other forums I am on are like this, though CGN has gotten really far away from this idea.

Thanks guys. We hope we can get to the point where GOC can really make a difference. Over this next year Im hoping to be able to help sponsor some newbie shoots and overall just try and get involved. We wanna show people that we are indeed different and breaking our own trail here.

. We want this place to be a support and force for lobbying not a place that people look at us like gun nutz....

Exactly we hope to be able to give Canadians a professional voice in Canada! Honestly I was bit embarrassed to tell people that weren't into the sport that I frequent a site called "Nutz" ... now I’m proud to tell people about Gun Owners of Canada...

Max Owner
04-12-2012, 11:07 AM

If so, sounds good

I guess I have led a sheltered life.

Time will tell.

hillbillyr
04-12-2012, 12:11 PM
I have faith in you guys, 50 cal got what I what I was talking about. :)

chalkriver
04-12-2012, 12:27 PM
It all sounds good to me , heres hoping this site will continue growing and keep these values .
Some of the dealings lately on CGN have me wondering .
Thanks for starting this up guys...

jwirecom109
04-12-2012, 12:30 PM
Some of the dealings lately on CGN have me wondering .

We deeply regret that his happened and are working to insure it doesn't again

50calshooter
04-12-2012, 12:32 PM
We deeply regret that his happened and are working to insure it doesn't again

lol, Jwire, What do we regret exactly?

I believe chalkriver is referring to a past incident, that never involved us....

jwirecom109
04-12-2012, 12:40 PM
I deeply regret not starting this site sooner :D

50calshooter
04-12-2012, 12:50 PM
I deeply regret not starting this site sooner :D

Hahaha not Sh*t ... It's been really exciting seeing this all come together...

blacksmithden
04-12-2012, 10:13 PM
Guys....we're all gun owners and shooters...hunters, etc. Our main goal here, above all else, is to further the shooting sports. We're just a bunch of guys and we're nothing special. I won't speak for everyone, but some of the stuff that goes on on a certain other site :rolleyes: kinda leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth.

We don't have an agenda of any kind....we're not looking to get rich....we don't buy into the whole power tripping thing....we don't go for the whole censorship thing either. We can't shoot 24/7 and like to have a place to enjoy the hobby when we can't enjoy the hobby if you know what I mean. Kick back, relax, and enjoy. As it sits right now, we're footing the bill for the place out of our own pockets. In the future, we'll probably have a few sponsors to cover the costs of running the site. We're all learning as we go along...we'll see how happy the site host is about bandwidth usage and such as time goes on. We're not rich, and we're not looking to get rich...heck, look at my title ! LOL !

All we really ask of the members is to keep the posts clean. Think "family oriented site". You wouldn't use certain language in front of your wife and kids, right ? We would like to keep things to that standard.....common sense, and on your honor. We know there will be heated discussions about anything and everything...just keep it civil, and it's all cool. Above all else, enjoy yourself here...have fun...learn something...teach something...whatever. Peace !

hillbillyr
04-12-2012, 10:23 PM
Guys....we're all gun owners and shooters...hunters, etc. Our main goal here, above all else, is to further the shooting sports. We're just a bunch of guys and we're nothing special. I won't speak for everyone, but some of the stuff that goes on on a certain other site :rolleyes: kinda leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth.

We don't have an agenda of any kind....we're not looking to get rich....we don't buy into the whole power tripping thing....we don't go for the whole censorship thing either. We can't shoot 24/7 and like to have a place to enjoy the hobby when we can't enjoy the hobby if you know what I mean. Kick back, relax, and enjoy. As it sits right now, we're footing the bill for the place out of our own pockets. In the future, we'll probably have a few sponsors to cover the costs of running the site. We're all learning as we go along...we'll see how happy the site host is about bandwidth usage and such as time goes on. We're not rich, and we're not looking to get rich...heck, look at my title ! LOL !

All we really ask of the members is to keep the posts clean. Think "family oriented site". You wouldn't use certain language in front of your wife and kids, right ? We would like to keep things to that standard.....common sense, and on your honor. We know there will be heated discussions about anything and everything...just keep it civil, and it's all cool.

I would hope you will make money, fer cryin out loud the other side sure as sh!t does and I am talking the anti's.

Keep the focus, make money, keep the focus.

How you all have this structured is none of my business

mlehto
04-12-2012, 10:27 PM
Blacksmithden sums it up pretty well.

For me during all the BS in the last few weeks, I found myself just not enjoying either of the other places that much. Things seemed to change, and there was really something wrong with the way everything went down.

I was eager to get involved here, and hope that we can all just have fun without the BS.

abolt
04-12-2012, 10:44 PM
We need to attract new shooters, not scare them away. The other site is not very easy on new shooters. In the old days hunting, shooting, and guns were common knowledge. Imagine someone trying to get started now with all the anti b/s out there, from schools to media. We need less know it alls and more mentors.

50calshooter
04-12-2012, 11:00 PM

All we really ask of the members is to keep the posts clean. Think "family oriented site". You wouldn't use certain language in front of your wife and kids, right ? We would like to keep things to that standard.....common sense, and on your honor. We know there will be heated discussions about anything and everything...just keep it civil, and it's all cool. Above all else, enjoy yourself here...have fun...learn something...teach something...whatever. Peace !

We need to attract new shooters, not scare them away. The other site is not very easy on new shooters. In the old days hunting, shooting, and guns were common knowledge. Imagine someone trying to get started now with all the anti b/s out there, from schools to media. We need less know it alls and more mentors.

Great posts fellas, well said.

mlehto
04-12-2012, 11:17 PM
This was me just a few years ago.

I had always been into hunting and fishing, but only got to hunt on pheasant farms with my uncle in Minnesota when I got out there.

Getting my license and joining a club was the first steps, but nobody was very accepting of a younger guy, in what always seemed like an old boys club.

Trying to get any opportunity to hunt, and learn from others was not easy, and it was actually thanks to a CGNer "Chrisco" that I was given the chance, after I had arranged for a bunch of guys from CGN to come out to the local club.

That said there has to be a little fun in welcoming the noobs, but I always invite anyone local out to the range and offer to let them try out my arsenal whenever they like. Have taken a few new CGNers, and got a few friends and coworkers out as well. It's always fun watching them take that first shot. ;) Hell I even got the father in law to get his PAL and hunting license.

That may just be an idea. How bout a Mentoring/Noob Range day forum.

jonanddad
04-12-2012, 11:27 PM
This was me just a few years ago.

I had always been into hunting and fishing, but only got to hunt on pheasant farms with my uncle in Minnesota when I got out there.

Getting my license and joining a club was the first steps, but nobody was very accepting of a younger guy, in what always seemed like an old boys club.

Trying to get any opportunity to hunt, and learn from others was not easy, and it was actually thanks to a CGNer "Chrisco" that I was given the chance, after I had arranged for a bunch of guys from CGN to come out to the local club.

That said there has to be a little fun in welcoming the noobs, but I always invite anyone local out to the range and offer to let them try out my arsenal whenever they like. Have taken a few new CGNers, and got a few friends and coworkers out as well. It's always fun watching them take that first shot. ;) Hell I even got the father in law to get his PAL and hunting license.

That may just be an idea. How bout a Mentoring/Noob Range day forum.

I think it can fit into the Community Events one

Looky
04-12-2012, 11:33 PM
Ohhh the missus is going to be sooooo happy I am on another site.
She can spot the difference in the colors on the monitor.
Dang woman spotted the Ilse of Alcatraz is what I nick named CGS.
Just great, more time on Gunmuttstuff.
How do we keep.........errr, cough G........cough...........T......cough in shackles?

Candychikita
04-13-2012, 10:59 AM
hiya lookie :D found our new hideout, did ya? :D :D

in terms of not placing all of our fish in one basket, and to reduce some of the friction between the existing canadian gun sites, why don't we list ALL of the gun sites with canadian content in them somewhere on here? so that some newer sites aren't a "big secret", and so that the more established websites are available to our readers. from the multiple sites i am a member of (i only use my CC moniker when i feel i've found a website match) i've seen a lot of the same names and same writing styles of members to know that i'm not the only one heading to different sites for different reasons.

some of us have have formed opinions on the available gun sites, this is true, but if we are truly wanting to be a RESOURCE for shooters it would behoove us to give our readers the chance to make their own opinions.

jwirecom109
04-13-2012, 11:28 AM

in terms of not placing all of our fish in one basket, and to reduce some of the friction between the existing canadian gun sites, why don't we list ALL of the gun sites with canadian content in them somewhere on here? so that some newer sites aren't a "big secret", and so that the more established websites are available to our readers. from the multiple sites i am a member of (i only use my CC moniker when i feel i've found a website match) i've seen a lot of the same names and same writing styles of members to know that i'm not the only one heading to different sites for different reasons.

some of us have have formed opinions on the available gun sites, this is true, but if we are truly wanting to be a RESOURCE for shooters it would behoove us to give our readers the chance to make their own opinions.

throw the suggest in the site suggestion area and we can have an open debate on if this is a good idea.

Edward Teach
04-13-2012, 11:50 AM
Never really did like the whole "nutz" moniker.
Truth be told, I was looking for a reason to spend less time over there. The recent unpleasantness, coupled with some ridiculous moderator interactions has made that decision a whole lot easier.

superbrad
04-13-2012, 02:44 PM
Well maybe for 100 pieces of silver ;)

JK JK

No we want to be more professional then other places. We want this place to be a support and force for lobbying not a place that people look at us like gun nutz....

If you are using that MOFI router I sold you to access the site remotely I demand a commission of 2 dubloons....lol

I am on all 3 forums and see a purpose for all of them for different reasons....

Looky
04-13-2012, 03:19 PM

I was wondering where you went???
I was having CC jitters.
No chit..........

Candychikita
04-14-2012, 10:45 PM
I was having CC jitters.

such sweet sweet lies :D

jonanddad
04-15-2012, 12:12 AM
If you are using that MOFI router I sold you to access the site remotely I demand a commission of 2 dubloons....lol

I am on all 3 forums and see a purpose for all of them for different reasons....

Lol, no not using it at home, I take it out when we travel, plug it into the power inverter in the truck and everyone gets wifi !

CheeseBurger
04-15-2012, 10:58 AM
I am also on the other two forums as well. Big thanks to all those involved for providing another outlet.

Just a suggestion to those who have different names on the different forums, it might be nice if you put it in your signature or something.

Thanks again guys!

Rory McCanuck
04-15-2012, 10:49 PM
It is quite nice to see some alternatives out there.
The atmosphere "elsewhere" has become pretty toxic,
with snide comments and "get over it"s all over.

Good to see almost every name is familiar.

50calshooter
04-15-2012, 11:15 PM
It is quite nice to see some alternatives out there.
The atmosphere "elsewhere" has become pretty toxic,
with snide comments and "get over it"s all over.

Good to see almost every name is familiar.

Thank-you for your support,

GOC is moving forward, we will be a very active organization in the gun community. The future looks bright.

Skeetgunner
04-16-2012, 08:42 AM
Our goal is to be a more professional place then the current offerings. We have lots in the works behind the scenes.

When can we see the CGO Terms of Service, Acceptable Use Policy, Moderator Code of Conduct, Privacy and your Dispute/Resolution policies?

And if they don't exist, do you want some help writing them? I can template some material off of my other sites, if it would be of help.

BrotherRockeye
04-16-2012, 03:46 PM
Options are always good
Especially when it comes to shootin irons!
I found GOC through CGS and still browse CGN occasionally.
I like what I see here so far and appreciate the alternative to what's out there already.
Thanks folks!

jwirecom109
04-16-2012, 03:53 PM
I found GOC through CGS

Really? Pm or was there a thread

edit found it http://www.canadiangunslingers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15834&highlight=gun+owners+of+canada

BrotherRockeye
04-16-2012, 04:48 PM
Good folks over there.
Not trying to corner the market,just doing their own thing.
I respect that.

50calshooter
04-16-2012, 04:50 PM
Good folks over there.
Not trying to corner the market,just doing their own thing.
I respect that.

Yup I agree, they got a great site!

One Doomed Space Marine
04-17-2012, 06:01 PM
I'd like to see more positive comments and less a**holes being rude to newcomers asking questions now that this site is up and running. I got tired of CGN and a lot of the negative attitudes of a lot of members. I am planning on deleting my account on there evetually once the EE on here gets a bit bigger :D.
Firearms are a steep learning curb for the uninitiated. They don't know much. Are new to the site. Don't know how to use it.
I always try to steer them towards the community for advice and guidance rather than repel them with douchebag comments and rudeness.
Hopefully that stays the status quo here as it seems to be now.

Rory McCanuck
04-17-2012, 07:25 PM
I know that a lot of it is repeatedly answering the same question.
"Is this Savage with scope package for $249 a good long range tactical rifle?"
"I got this kit for $99, do I need anything else to reload?"
"Is a________good for bear defence?"
"Which calibre is better ______or_______(a bullet 0.007"bigger)

Many people will just out and ask a question. Not think for 30 seconds,
read the book, or do a search, but ask a question answered three
threads down. Many people will expend a great deal of effort in
formulating a thoughtful, detailed answer, based on 40 years experience,
only to have the asker of the question repeat the question, hoping to
get an answer more to their liking.

A good selection of stickies to refer newbies to, would go a long way
to reducing exasperation. Hopefully the reference material will come soon.

Forbes/Hutton
04-17-2012, 08:59 PM

I agree with you. There should be a block to keep new people from posting until they've been logged in for 12 hours, then they'd look around and find lots of answers for themselves.

At the same time, the search function was terrible, a big fix for it would have been to get rid of the 1 week default, every newbies questions had been asked and answered in the last month.

Max Owner
04-17-2012, 09:36 PM
People can also ignore these threads rather than get worked up about them.

I do.

RobSmith
04-17-2012, 09:43 PM
Banned from CGN thru "moderator vote", don't really want to go back to CGS since the owner of that board was instrumental in the decision. It's nice to have a shot at starting over. Let's just say I like to play "Devil's advocate" and stand my ground and that sort of thing tends to rub people the wrong way.

jwirecom109
04-17-2012, 09:47 PM
Don't worry rob so am I lol

jonanddad
04-17-2012, 10:06 PM
Banned from CGN thru "moderator vote", don't really want to go back to CGS since the owner of that board was instrumental in the decision. It's nice to have a shot at starting over. Let's just say I like to play "Devil's advocate" and stand my ground and that sort of thing tends to rub people the wrong way.

Aslong as you follow the rules there should be no issues

50calshooter
04-17-2012, 10:15 PM
I'd like to see more positive comments and less assholes being rude to newcomers asking questions now that this site is up and running. I got tired of CGN and a lot of the negative attitudes of a lot of members. I am planning on deleting my account on there evetually once the EE on here gets a bit bigger :D.
Firearms are a steep learning curb for the uninitiated. They don't know much. Are new to the site. Don't know how to use it.
I always try to steer them towards the community for advice and guidance rather than repel them with douchebag comments and rudeness.
Hopefully that stays the status quo here as it seems to be now.

I agree, the elitist a**hole remarks will not be tolerated here, everyone has the right to learn. If a new comer asks a question with out doing any searching, and it's found that the question has been covered, I expect our members to post the thread showing the original question and answer, accompanied by a reasonable explanation of "search function"

We don't have to be rude, but we can show new comers the way and still remain productive. If it pisses you off, don't post, simple as that.

I also agree information on how to use the site must be easily accessible for our members. It's a combination of both having a properly well laid out forum and having good members to help show newbs the way. If we as admin and mods are doing our job right, then our work is never done. The site needs to be worked on everyday to ensure that above happens.

That's my 2 cents on it.

People can also ignore these threads rather than get worked up about them.

I do.

Amen

BrotherRockeye
04-17-2012, 10:15 PM
Post like a 10yr old is readin over yer shoulder and harmony will prevail :D

50calshooter
04-17-2012, 11:03 PM
In light of the last two pages of this conversation, 2 new rules have been added to the board. :)

http://www.gunownersofcanada.ca/showthread.php?760-GOC-Site-Rules-amp-Policy

SuperCub
04-19-2012, 03:00 PM
I like that value. I hope this one gets off the ground.

50calshooter
04-19-2012, 06:28 PM
Glad you made it over super cub!

Welcome.

Edward Teach
04-19-2012, 08:48 PM

I've heard 10 year-olds using language that would make a sailor blush.

RobSmith
04-20-2012, 12:27 PM
So did I .... LOL

I've heard 10 year-olds using language that would make a sailor blush.

Otokiak
04-20-2012, 12:49 PM
I like this new site ... it's slowly taking off quite nicely! I also like CGS as it has its positives! I still like CGN I guess but taking a break from posting there as of late it's a gongshow ... however, somebody mentioned about not getting worked up reading/posting in threads ... I have to agree ... and then I have to make myself believe I agreed as lately I've been quite short with posts on all sites. Like I said I'm glad you made this new site and I LIKE it ... here's hoping to loving it. Guns, hunting, family and good laughs ... what more could you ask for?

Otokiak
Rankin Inlet, NU
CANADA
p.s. and I got my own personal handle ... HAHA(Nelson Muntz style) :p

RobSmith
04-20-2012, 02:33 PM
Thanks Brother :)

fistfullofdollars
04-27-2012, 02:15 PM
First of all, thank's to everyone involved for bringing this wonderfull site to us. I am a member on CGN and that's how I found out about this place . Canadians across the country will be happy to find this forum, I know I am.

bellero
04-28-2012, 07:49 PM
Long live GOC!

jonanddad
04-28-2012, 07:57 PM
Long live GOC!

Thank you :)

Forbes/Hutton
04-28-2012, 08:34 PM
The way the three forums seem to me (my take on them, and my opinion only):

CGN
It's like the counter at a gun store, some good guys around you and some you wouldn't want beside you at the range. Plenty of talk of guns, some BS, a couple of know-it-alls that can't keep it to themselves. You get the picture. Not a bad place to be. But you have to remember the whole place is there to make money for the guy on the other side of the counter.

CGS
It's like a bunch of gunowners at the strip club after a day of shooting. Lots of "look at her *** and her ****". Firearms seem secondary. It seems like there is a two drink minimum before you can post.

GOC
Seems more like the clubhouse at the range. Friendly talk of guns and anything else without the bachelor party feel of CGS.

FlyingHigh
04-28-2012, 08:43 PM
very well put forbes. i think that's very accurate.

Farlsincharge
04-28-2012, 09:51 PM
CGN has had a month to recover and has gotten worse instead of better. The knowledge base is gone, the long time members are gone, the OT is dead. I haven't contributed since March and now that there is a viable alternative, I will no longer be there at all.
Here's to GOC, may she grow to be the voice of Canadian gun owners. It's great to see some familiar names and I will contribute as much as I can.