PDA

View Full Version : Simon “JJ” Racaza talks about Archoil CLP & LP

SelectShootingSupplies
04-10-2013, 12:02 PM
“Even after 2,000 rounds through a factory Caracal the gun still feels fresh!”
Simon “JJ” Racaza

http://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q695/selectshootingsupplies/JJRacaza_zps763ec824.png

Here is an email from JJ to Mike Masselli from Go Green Technologies Corp.

Hey Guys,
I just want to thank you for the products sent. My gosh, I am now very excited to use the combinations starting from cleaning my gun and how to put it all together. I know the oil I have is already working very well by itself, so I can only imagine how this would work when its used altogether. Just a secret, I hate hate hate, cleaning my guns... This oil makes it so easy for me, because for one it keeps it very clean and, like I said at Shot Show, it even keeps it feel "fresh" even after 2000 rounds through my factory Caracal! What I forgot to mention before was that I've also used my fully customized Limcat racegun and shot it over 1000 rounds without cleaning it and the gun had some black powder burns around it, but no gunk!

Follow up E-mail:

Hey Mike, I have done my due diligence man and I truly believe that it is ArchOil that will help me perform to that next level and a product that I can stand behind 100%. I have tested several oil companies and this was the one that stood out to me on both its function and performance. I loved the way my guns stayed clean and smooth even after a couple thousand rounds. I'm sure these are results that you guys already knew and I probably sound like a parrot. But I am just a bit excited, like I always do when a new company puts out a superior product.

About Simon "JJ" Racaza:

At the age of 30, all his hard work is starting to pay off. He will lead the US Gold Team to the 2011 World Shooting Championships as the #1 qualifier. With a full-time job as a federal agent/trainer, Federal Air Marshal for Home Land Security at FLETC, “JJ” manages to successfully juggle both his full-time job and compete at the pro-level. He is consistently one of the top contenders if not the top competitor in any match he enters. A force to be reckoned with, it was noted on itstactical.com, “Unless you are talking about a Hi-Point or a Lorcin the gun you have will most definitely shoot better than 90 percent of the people holding it. This is a fact that can be proven time and time again. Good ammo and a brand name gun will be a better shooting package than most of us out there can use unless your name is JJ Racaza.”

About Archoil CLP & LP

ARCHOIL® offers technology made from nano potassium borate, hexagonal boron nitride (hBN), tungsten disulfide (WS2) plus other advanced complex nanoparticle solutions.

AR4200 Nanoceramic CLP utilizes tungsten disulfide (WS2) which is one of the most lubricous materials known to science with coefficient of friction at 0.03. AR4200 forms a dry hard surface on metal alloy and can withstand very extreme temperature environments. AR4200 is a cleaner, lubricant and corrosion protector. WS2 repels dust and dirt. (slight non-offensive odor, light viscosity, dark amber in colour)

AR4400 hBN LP utilizes hexagonal boron nitride for its low coefficient of friction at 0.15 to 0.70 and its superior characteristics bonding to metal. It is a superior lubricant and offers excellent protection against corrosion. Once the firearm is clean AR4400 will maintain it with no lead and carbon buildup. It creates a dry hard film. (no odor, heavier viscosity, beige in color)

Both products are far superior to graphite, PTFE, moly or boric acid, base stock is group II synthetic PAO oil, 99.9% pure with no undesirable aromatic compounds, no unstable surfur, nitrogen, oxygen compounds or chorinated paraffin. Outstanding thermal and oxidative stability, non-toxic, high viscosity index with an excellent response to additives. Biodegradable.

Archoil is available in Canada from Select Shooting Supplies (http://selectshootingsupplies.com)