PDA

View Full Version : What to replace my custom 10/22??? Need some new ideas.....

mlehto
08-04-2013, 12:28 PM
So I am considering selling my custom 10/22, and having trouble figuring out which direction to go with it's replacement.

I am leaning towards a CZ 455 American, or Varmint, but I am also very interested in some of the higher end options and want some opinions from you guys.

Some of the options that peak my interest are, Ruger 77/22, Sako Quad, and of course the cheaper Anshutz offerings are talked about to death so I wonder if anyone has any experience with these guys.

I guess I am wondering if the higher end stuff is really worth it?

Also if you have other suggestions please let me know. I feel like I have spent alot of time searching and this is all I can come up with.

OutdoorPursuitsCanada
08-04-2013, 02:50 PM
The CZ varmint is gorgeous and the most accurate .22 I have ever shot. From a lead sled we are talking ragged one hole groups at 100. My vote would go there.

YYCADM
08-04-2013, 10:40 PM
I know that as soon as I can find a CZ American with all three barrels, at very least with the .17HMR barrel, that's going to be my next rimfire. They have a "real rifle" feel to them, and they are fantastically accurate. If I can find all three barrels I think it'll likely be the last rimfire I'll ever own