PDA

View Full Version : My Wife/RDSC Are Just Awesome

doo925
08-30-2013, 07:42 PM
My wife and I had been talking for a few days about going to the Red Deer Shooting Centre to check out the facilities. We both had the day off today, so we loaded up the guns and went to see first hand what RDSC had to offer. 50Calshooter took us on a tour of the place and explained the safety aspects, how the target systems work, and the general rules of the place. Safety #1, 2 ranges, programmable targets, great ventilation, etc, etc. When we get back to the main reception area, my wife started talking to one of the employee's about memberships. I'm thinking "OK, can't hurt to check". I just walked around the front area looking at all the candy in the shop. All of a sudden she walks up and says "Happy Anniversary" and hands me a premium membership. My wife is just awesome !! So we bring in all the shooting gear and get set up in the 50yd. Bravo range. Before I realized, it was 3 hrs later and many rounds down range. What a great day. I give RDSC a solid thumbs up. The ranges are great, the staff very friendly and helpful. If you're looking for a real nice, modern gun range, try RDSC. Hats off to 50Calshooter. You've done a very good job of building the range. As for my wife, I couldn't ask for more. She's a keeper.

Canuck
08-30-2013, 08:36 PM
Sounds like you had a great day!!! Wow, your wife not only shoots with you but buys you memberships at RDSC!!! Sounds like an awesome lady you have there. If I lived in Red Deer I think I would be buying a membership for sure. Did she give her 9mm AR a good workout? LOL Are you allowed to bring guests??? Hint, hint.
Good on you both for joining.

doo925
08-31-2013, 09:06 AM
Yup, she put her PCC thru a good work out. We really had a good session. With the membership she got for me, I am able bring in a guest at no charge as many times as I like, so she can shot there as much as she wants also as long as I am with her. Or, say a certain bro-in-law were to come for a visit, he could shoot at the range for free also, hint,hint. Assuming that his body had healed up from getting the bionic parts put in LOL.
Seriously, you gotta come out here Canuck to visit and try out RDSC.

walperstyle
08-31-2013, 11:40 AM
I was just happy my wife let me join. You are a luck man.

Strewth
08-31-2013, 09:59 PM
No charge guest is a nice feature, good on RDSC! Very nice of your wife doo925, that's the gift that keeps on giving for sure!