PDA

View Full Version : Yay, new issue!

Strewth
10-01-2013, 10:42 PM
Looks good! Good gear reviews, I now want to fondle one of those Leatherman flat multi-tool thingys, and I'm going to go peruse the interwebs for that new sport-camera as well.
I skimmed the rest so far, Pistol shooting tips look helpful, I really like the picture of the sight....picture...that must have been hard to get the camera to focus on:).
Great editorial as well, I like liking things that I like. Interesting choice of upper left corner cover material, very controversial;).

lone-wolf
10-02-2013, 09:20 PM
How does someone sell a 308win rifle, not realizing it's 243win??

YukonLeftie
10-04-2013, 11:37 AM
How does someone sell a 308win rifle, not realizing it's 243win??

Well, I have owned one rifle where there was literally no ID stamped anywhere on the rifle. I had no clue what it was until I took it to a gunsmith to have it properly sized and ID'ed. Not saying its really excusable - when in doubt, have a pro check it out - but I have run across such before.

Anyway; Im going to be trying out the pistol shooter tips; soon as I make myself a shell catcher. Excellent work guys!

lone-wolf
10-04-2013, 02:12 PM
It's a stevens 200 though, should of been marked.
Look forward to seeing more of that stock.

Prairie Dog
10-13-2013, 10:19 AM
Grabbed mine the other day at P&D. Great editorial on the 'pursuit of happiness'!

road kill
10-15-2013, 09:37 AM
Ya some good reading. I to was wondering how a seller could not realise the difference between 243 and 308.