Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Staff.

Quote Originally Posted by blacksmithden View Post
    Achieving critical mass is a wonderful thing. What's critical mass you ask ? Critical mass is when you have enough guns moving in and out of the house that your wife doesn't notice when a new one comes in. The easiest way to achieve critical mass is to go to the range with xxx number of guns and xxx + 1 gun cases.
    Some women including my management, know only that some guns are silver and others are black. I do my best to maintain that level of knowledge. Guns I sell are sometimes moved out in parts to separate buyers. Do this with great flourish and announce every sale loudly. Guns that are purchased slink in un announced. " That old thing" is a good response if the newbie gets noticed.

We all do what we have to do, right?
    NightHawkCustom Pred II 45, NHC .22 upper, Stag Arms AR 15, Rem. Versa Max Tactical 12 Ga. Tanfoglio Ltd Custom Xtreme, an upgraded Tanfo Ltd Pro, Seraphim 1911 .45 ACP Archangel, Seraphim 9mm Warfighter, SIG P320 FS in 9mm with a .40 conversion and now a SIG P226 Enhanced Elite 9mm.

Walked in today to explore the possibilities for a scope for a rifle, ended up getting a Glock 17 Gen 4. ...damn up-sell

Last time I was there I was looking for a Rem 700. Boy did I find one......but that wasn't enough, so I got a slick chassis, QR scope mount, and bipod for it too.Damn impulse shopping!

The exact conversation went something like this "Hey, I found 200 rounds of 9mm going through my later fathers stuff... know anyone that would want to buy it for cheap?"

"Actually, what you should do is look at some pistols we have over here"

Can't beat that logic.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by walperstyle View Post
    The exact conversation went something like this "Hey, I found 200 rounds of 9mm going through my later fathers stuff... know anyone that would want to buy it for cheap?"

"Actually, what you should do is look at some pistols we have over here"

Can't beat that logic.
    ROFLMAO!! Nope...nothing wrong with that logic, at all! So....what did you get, to deal with that ammo surplus?

Cheers!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12