Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 32727879808182
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey Cox View Post
    I told the wife to get some baileys
    The gal insisted that

were better than
    Baileys Original Irish Cream https://www.lcbo.com/webapp/wcs/stor...sh-cream-74393

Thus far, all others have said the Bailey's remains better.

3. The Following 7 Users Like This Post By RangeBob

Camo tung (02-19-2020), joe6167 (Yesterday), LB303 (Yesterday), lone-wolf (Yesterday), Rory McCanuck (Yesterday), Sabio (Today), Stew (02-19-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by RangeBob View Post
    The gal insisted that

were better than
    Baileys Original Irish Cream https://www.lcbo.com/webapp/wcs/stor...sh-cream-74393

Thus far, all others have said the Bailey's remains better.
    you want to be right, or you want to be happy ?

5. The Following User Liked This Post By Stew

shootemup604 (Today)

Quote Originally Posted by blacksmithden View Post
    The canned vegetable asile at my local Superstore....and youd better like canned tomatoes or mushrooms because thats all thats left.

Attachment 21541
    I didn't expect to see empty shelves in the West quite yet, probably more an effect of the rail stoppage then people panicking; but one problem leads to the other and the problem accelerates. I'm glad we picked up what we did when we did, I'm in Fort Mac working right now and there weren't any empty shelves as of a couple days ago here but my wife is going shopping at home tomorrow so I'll see what she has to say.
    Lifetime Member PAPRC, SHA
    Member NFA, NRA, SRAC, FMFG, SFC

Canned food isn't so popular here in Poland. Pickled vegetables are all the rage.

I've been warning all of my students to at least set aside some food in case this coronavirus comes here. I even tried to encourage my students to come up with "Recipes For The Apocalypse" using the types of non-perishable food stuffs that are available locally, but no one would bite. I said, "there's no reason we can't enjoy the end of the world in comfort"

Several of them suggested they would come to my place when SHTF, and I informed them that I keep my phone set to "do not disturb" on a permanent basis. I also informed them of the types of things that might be greeting them at the door...

Next priority is medical supplies. May have to embrace "Traditional Polish Medicine" on this one (aka Vodka)... You open up a first aid kit in Poland, and it's just a bottle of vodka...

In this video Frank Vaughan reads a letter he received from a virologist who describes how the Wuhan virus effects the body and the sorts of measures that can be taken to help mitigate the effects of the virus should you contract it.

Successfully escaped this crazy quack s***hole country ALIVE - 12/26/2017!!!

Give your family tree a good shake and see if you have any dual citizenship that you can use to GTFO of this crazy quack s***hole country!

Quote Originally Posted by joe6167 View Post
    In this video Frank Vaughan reads a letter he received from a virologist who describes how the Wuhan virus effects the body and the sorts of measures that can be taken to help mitigate the effects of the virus should you contract it.
    I just sat through that, most of comes across as the ravings of a madman. For example he talks about how there are no masks in Canada, yet I just ordered some on-line and they have already showed up at my front door, and even my local Canadian Tire has hundreds on their shelves.
    Also, everyone who arrives in Canada by plane or ship is on a list. If anyone of those shows up positive, they'll trace and quarantine. Several are self quarantined anyway.
    0.004% of China's population is infected. Canada it's around 0.0001%. This is not an epidemic, or a SARS scare, yet. Be prepared. But there's nothing to panic about yet.

But more to the point, I was looking forward to 'the sorts of measures that can be taken to help mitigate the effects of the virus should you contract it' and I didn't see that anywhere. I'm not watching any bit of it again, so could you transcribe what was said please?

9. The Following User Liked This Post By RangeBob

lone-wolf (Today)

Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 32727879808182