Philippine Relief

Philippine Relief

By now we all know of the devastation of the recent storm and the horrors suffered by the Philippine people. The Canadian Government Government will match Canadians’ donations to Typhoon Haiyan relief.

Read more: http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/governm...#ixzz2kMOZAEzJ

I followed the links and made my donation to the Canadian Red Cross. The equivalent to a box of ammo from each of our members would have enormous impact.

Think about it guys and girls! Donate the equivalent to an hour at the range to these people who are so desperate.

Consider yourselves challenged!

Gord
    NightHawkCustom Pred II 45, NHC .22 upper, Stag Arms AR 15, Rem. Versa Max Tactical 12 Ga. Tanfoglio Ltd Custom Xtreme, an upgraded Tanfo Ltd Pro, Seraphim 1911 .45 ACP Archangel, Seraphim 9mm Warfighter, SIG P320 FS in 9mm with a .40 conversion and now a SIG P226 Enhanced Elite 9mm.

Banned
    Arrrrrrrrrrrrcmp territory......run away! LOL
    Well said and good cause.
    Thank you.

Yes, a good help.
    There's also a few other programs for people to reach into and physically assist as well.
    For those people whom don't like, or are skeptical to monetary funds accountability, of religious run programs like united way, red cross, etc, here's a drive to procure personelle with skills, trades, training, prior involvement in police/military, peace keeping, search and rescue, firefighter, EMR/EMT, medical, construction or just manpower to assist in the overwhelming clean-up and displacement of people in the Philippines and Vietnam as of now,... I checked my account, from email notice's and there's active programs mustered and priority with the United Nations, http://www.unv.org/, so to anyone whom may have the drive and idea to go and help out there's a calling to do so.

Donated, thanks for the link, hercster.
    CSSA CCFR

Quote Originally Posted by hercster View Post
    Philippine Relief

By now we all know of the devastation of the recent storm and the horrors suffered by the Philippine people. The Canadian Government Government will match Canadians’ donations to Typhoon Haiyan relief.

Read more: http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/governm...#ixzz2kMOZAEzJ

I followed the links and made my donation to the Canadian Red Cross. The equivalent to a box of ammo from each of our members would have enormous impact.

Think about it guys and girls! Donate the equivalent to an hour at the range to these people who are so desperate.

Consider yourselves challenged!

Gord
    Thanks for the link, Gord. I sent some money in. Are you in Trentonia?

Edited to add: I'm glad to hear that the Marines have landed there. Watching that video link, the Red Cross is having problems with looters attacking their trucks.
    Last edited by Steve; 11-11-2013 at 03:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post

Edited to add: I'm glad to hear that the Marines have landed there. Watching that video link, the Red Cross is having problems with looters attacking their trucks.
    Sadly every time these things occur no matter where, the rats and scum hit the streets. I kind of like the idea of shooting looters on sight but what do I know?

I'm not in Trenton but live not far from a very small town in rural Ontario. As of now and for the rest of the winter, I'm living in glorious Texas where I shot a 3 Gun yesterday and actually have to shoot one match or another every week until I go back to Canada in May. My biggest problem can be in deciding what event to enjoy when Sunday comes. This week will be tactical carbine and the week after might be IDPA. Life's a beach but someone has to do it right?

Gord
    Last edited by hercster; 11-11-2013 at 07:39 PM.
    NightHawkCustom Pred II 45, NHC .22 upper, Stag Arms AR 15, Rem. Versa Max Tactical 12 Ga. Tanfoglio Ltd Custom Xtreme, an upgraded Tanfo Ltd Pro, Seraphim 1911 .45 ACP Archangel, Seraphim 9mm Warfighter, SIG P320 FS in 9mm with a .40 conversion and now a SIG P226 Enhanced Elite 9mm.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post

sadly everytime these things occur no matter where, the rats and scum hit the streets. I kind of like the idea of shooting looters on sight but what do I know?

I'm not in Trenton but live not far from a very small town in rural Ontario. As of now and for the rest of the winter, I'm living in glorious Texas where I shot a 3 Gun yesterday and actually have to shoot one match or another every week until I go back to Canada in May. My biggest problem can be in deciding what event to enjoy when Sunday comes. This week will be tactical carbine and the week after might be IDPA. Life's a beach but someone has to do it right?

Gord

I know the service had guys on a chopper course in TX. It's nice to be down there over the winter, unless you have family back here.