Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    RobertMcC
    42.85 USD for shipping for a 55 USD adapter.

Just not sure if Customs will seize it. I know when I ordered 2, that was few years ago.

That site is in the USA, I'm pretty sure they can not ship them here anymore as US customs will not allow them thru anymore, same deal with rifled barrel liners unless it is thru a licensed dealer with a export permit.
    I live among lots of sheeple and dim witted who like to think they are good Canadians for voting Lieberal

Quote Originally Posted by Turtlehead View Post
    what would you be letting it go for if you were to sell it?
    I'm going to put it up in the EE shortly for a good price.
    I live among lots of sheeple and dim witted who like to think they are good Canadians for voting Lieberal

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMcC View Post
    I bought 2 from gaugemate many years ago. 10" rifled ones, and used a 13" DA backpacker. That was a fun gun. Now I wish I could find a 7-8" rifled one in 9mm.
    Yeah I had a couple of the 10" rifled ones too, I sold them to a buddy in a moment of madness, he told me he would sell them back when he no longer wants them but day has not arrived yet. He loves using them and he also uses them as backup for larger game at close range when out with his shotgun.

Lightbulb

As long as they're 106mm long (or longer), they should be legal (and thus importable). If, however, they're shorter than 106mm...well...maybe that's why we're not seeing them in Canada.
    Retired Maryland State Police Captain Jack McCauley speaking in the Maryland Senate for CCW reform:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdUaPDiW-GY

Quote Originally Posted by Wendell View Post
    As long as they're 106mm long (or longer), they should be legal (and thus importable). If, however, they're shorter than 106mm...well...maybe that's why we're not seeing them in Canada.

Private mail shipping of rifled barrels out of the USA is no longer allowed according to the DHS.

they're chamber adapters, not pistol barrels
    i have one to fire 762x25 out of a 303br, it's maybe an inch and a half long
    "If we had a vote tomorrow I would vote, once again, to keep the Registry..." - Justin Trudeau
    "... if Canadians are to trust their government, their government needs to trust Canadians." - Justin Trudeau

I have one in the parts and bits exchange section of the marketplace for sale now.

Quote Originally Posted by M1917 Enfield View Post
    Private mail shipping of rifled barrels out of the USA is no longer allowed according to the DHS.
    Saying that something is "importable" doesn't mean that import and export permits aren't required, and that government-registered exporters aren't required.

If something is "importable", you can probably find someone to (legally) import it for you, and if it's "not importable", you can't.
    Retired Maryland State Police Captain Jack McCauley speaking in the Maryland Senate for CCW reform:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdUaPDiW-GY

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast