Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 39
  1. #21
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    2

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by VancouverSkiBum View Post
    Anyone in Canada carry these? im seeing these guys http://shotgunadapter.com/ and they ship to canada, but they are not rifled. looking for a .45 insert and possibly a 22. I seek your collective knowledge.
    Bullseye in Ontario sells Chiappa 7 adapters rifled, I bought a set of 8 shoots 10 different sub caliber plus 12 gauge in your break barell

  2. #22
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    2
    I have all eight 7 rifled ones but need a .22

  3. #23
    Senior Member Turtlehead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Shire Douchebaggins
    Posts
    1,168
    would one of these work in a side by side? kind of an old thread but has anybody played around with these at all?
    Pet the sweaty things

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    3,099
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtlehead View Post
    would one of these work in a side by side? kind of an old thread but has anybody played around with these at all?
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by VancouverSkiBum View Post
    I saw a model where they had cut a groove in the front, and made it so the ejector in a single shot would eject the cartridge, not the entire adapter. I would imagine they didn't include the o-ring so cycling in a pump could be an issue. With the one pictured above, you have to use a stick to push out the empty cartridge. I would rather it have a notch for ejection though.
    Canada Ammo brings in runs every so often...

  5. #25
    Senior Member M1917 Enfield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Eastern Ontario
    Posts
    5,523
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtlehead View Post
    would one of these work in a side by side? kind of an old thread but has anybody played around with these at all?
    Yes they do, I have a few of the 7" all rifled stainless steel made ones with O-ring seals from the original company that sold their patent to Chiappa, they work great. I have one in .357 mag, .44 mag and one in .45 Colt/.454 Casull that I have used in a 12 gauge side by side but mainly from my 12g H&R single shot which I mounted a red dot sight on so I could get the best accuracy from them.

    I was getting much better accuracy at the range with my 12g H&R with the .44 mag insert than I guy with a 12" barreled Rossi Ranch hand in .44 mag in a lane near me. I can hit pop cans in the bush at 50 yards with ease.

    I have a never used 7" .22LR one that I don't use and may sell.



    Orange man is bad, Lemon man is good, Sock man is Canada's saviour!

  6. The Following User Liked This Post By M1917 Enfield

    Turtlehead (06-20-2019)

  7. #26
    Senior Member Turtlehead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Shire Douchebaggins
    Posts
    1,168
    Quote Originally Posted by M1917 Enfield View Post
    Yes they do, I have a few of the 7" all rifled stainless steel made ones with O-ring seals from the original company that sold their patent to Chiappa, they work great. I have one in .357 mag, .44 mag and one in .45 Colt/.454 Casull that I have used in a 12 gauge side by side but mainly from my 12g H&R single shot which I mounted a red dot sight on so I could get the best accuracy from them.

    I was getting much better accuracy at the range with my 12g H&R with the .44 mag insert than I guy with a 12" barreled Rossi Ranch hand in .44 mag in a lane near me. I can hit pop cans in the bush at 50 yards with ease.

    I have a never used 7" .22LR one that I don't use and may sell.
    what would you be letting it go for if you were to sell it?
    Pet the sweaty things

  8. #27
    Senior Member RobertMcC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Nova Scotia.
    Posts
    4,512
    I bought 2 from gaugemate many years ago. 10" rifled ones, and used a 13" DA backpacker. That was a fun gun. Now I wish I could find a 7-8" rifled one in 9mm.
    When the rich wage war, It's the poor who die.

  9. #28
    Senior Member Turtlehead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Shire Douchebaggins
    Posts
    1,168
    i remember seeing the kit that came with 8 or 10 different adapters but can't recall who had them. i think it ran for around 300 bucks maybe... not sure now. i'm kinda surprised some places wouldn't have at least a few in stock.
    Pet the sweaty things

  10. #29
    Senior Member Turtlehead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Shire Douchebaggins
    Posts
    1,168
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertMcC View Post
    I bought 2 from gaugemate many years ago. 10" rifled ones, and used a 13" DA backpacker. That was a fun gun. Now I wish I could find a 7-8" rifled one in 9mm.
    https://gearupcenter.com/products/x-...mm-single.html
    Pet the sweaty things

  11. #30
    Senior Member M1917 Enfield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Eastern Ontario
    Posts
    5,523
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtlehead View Post
    i remember seeing the kit that came with 8 or 10 different adapters but can't recall who had them. i think it ran for around 300 bucks maybe... not sure now. i'm kinda surprised some places wouldn't have at least a few in stock.
    Last time I saw a kit (8 inserts) for sale the dealer wanted over $500 for it but that was a few years ago now. Every dealer I have checked with have been sold out for years now and it appears we are not getting anymore imported into Canada.
    Orange man is bad, Lemon man is good, Sock man is Canada's saviour!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-11-2018, 12:00 PM
  2. FLASH SALE THIS WEEKEND! - Ziess optics and shotgun ammo
    By TSE_Sales in forum The Shooting Edge
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-19-2016, 09:53 AM
  3. 2.5" shotgun ammo - rare?
    By YukonLeftie in forum Shotguns
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-28-2014, 07:23 PM
  4. 3 gun shotgun ammo, what to use?
    By DOA in forum The Competitive Sports
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-05-2014, 02:30 PM
  5. Shotgun Ammo
    By VancouverSkiBum in forum Factory Ammo
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-02-2013, 04:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •