Hera Arms Triarii Pistol Carbine Kit

http://www.hera-arms.com/triarii

Has anyone used one of these? Own one?

The Shooting Edge sells them:
    http://theshootingedge.com/store/ind...oducts_id=2656

Available for various Glocks, Sig 226, CZ, HK and 1911s.

I'm interested in them. I think they look neat, and could be pretty fun. Expensive though.
    Last edited by bettercallsaul; 01-06-2014 at 11:32 PM.

Shot one this weekend and it was a hoot! Could let it rip like it was full auto cause it was so easy to slap the trigger. And boy oh boy does it make handgun shooting so much fun and accurate at range.

you need a 16" carbine length or 10" extended length barrel for best results from those stock kits. For the longer range accuracy.

I used an IGB 10" impulse barrel in a KPOS gen2 with some decent results, but I got rid of the kit (KPOS).
    I wanted this hera, but have only tire kicked at getting into one yet. chah-ching$$$$ also...
    "The people in power ensure you are perpetually mislead and manipulated. The majority's perception of reality is not their own. It's shrewdly imposed upon them. The last thing the men behind the curtain want is a conscious informed public, capable of critical thinking. Which is why a continually fraudulent circus is output, via religion, mass media, political arena and educational system. To maintain to keep the masses in a distracted naive bubble. A damn good job of it, it is."

If I was in the states I would likely own one.
    the wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

"It must be poor life that achieves freedom from fear" - Aldo Leopold

Quote Originally Posted by ReignCzech View Post
    you need a 16" carbine length or 10" extended length barrel for best results from those stock kits. For the longer range accuracy.

I used an IGB 10" impulse barrel in a KPOS gen2 with some decent results, but I got rid of the kit (KPOS).
    I wanted this hera, but have only tire kicked at getting into one yet. chah-ching$$$$ also...
    Good call. I was thinking how much better it would be to put a long Lone Wolf barrel into a Glock then mount it into the carbine stock.

Quote Originally Posted by lone-wolf View Post
    If I was in the states I would likely own one.
    I was wondering whether these would be considered an SBR and would require a $200 tax stamp in the USA...

Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    I was wondering whether these would be considered an SBR and would require a $200 tax stamp in the USA...
    Oh, good question. Never thought of that.
    SBR laws are just weird.
    the wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

"It must be poor life that achieves freedom from fear" - Aldo Leopold

^^^ Yep, adding the stock makes it a SBR and tax form and stamp applicable.
    The Roni gens
    The KPOS gens
    The hera kits
    the command arms
    the mechtech's
    the scorpion

all are SBR, in the states.

however an actual carbine conversion kit is the mechtech systems:
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by ReignCzech; 02-04-2014 at 04:55 PM.
    "The people in power ensure you are perpetually mislead and manipulated. The majority's perception of reality is not their own. It's shrewdly imposed upon them. The last thing the men behind the curtain want is a conscious informed public, capable of critical thinking. Which is why a continually fraudulent circus is output, via religion, mass media, political arena and educational system. To maintain to keep the masses in a distracted naive bubble. A damn good job of it, it is."

Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    Good call. I was thinking how much better it would be to put a long Lone Wolf barrel into a Glock then mount it into the carbine stock.
    yup, after using a number of the pistol stock and carbine kits, I've come to my personal solution of keeping a pistol a pistol.
    when I want to carbine or stretch out a glock i just add the IGB 10" barrel, and plug in the fab defence stock, or slap on the mechtech's.

I decided to sell off the kpos and roni, purchased my BRS-99 non-res and additions, personally I figure it was the best way to go in Canada for a pistol carbine/ SMG ( actual and not style ), and the mechtech's.
    Last edited by ReignCzech; 01-08-2014 at 05:28 PM.

I have one for P226 sold the gun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk