Jerry Miculek and the Tavor

I find the reference about the trigger really hits it home for me!

I have tried this rifle once and didn't really have concerns for the heavy trigger, I guess I can adapt to anything but I find it has been made a bigger deal than what it is and with the new trigger options coming out this gun is looking more and more attractive.
    "THE WAY OF THE LEIB"

Likely the only thing that would stop me would b not being able to take the Canadian version into the US when I travel there. I have no idea why the Americans block our temporary imports for recreational use.

Now with the new Geiselle drop in trigger, the most common complaint no longer applies. With a 9mm conversion I would use it for 3Gun and Steel Challenge.
    NightHawkCustom Pred II 45, NHC .22 upper, Stag Arms AR 15, Rem. Versa Max Tactical 12 Ga. Tanfoglio Ltd Custom Xtreme, an upgraded Tanfo Ltd Pro, Seraphim 1911 .45 ACP Archangel, Seraphim 9mm Warfighter, SIG P320 FS in 9mm with a .40 conversion and now a SIG P226 Enhanced Elite 9mm.

Timney and Geiselle will make this rifle a game changer but...
    I still can't stand shoot this rifle as good as I can with a traditional style rifle. Guess it will take some time to get use to.

I like the Tavor, but I still find that mag changes are slow compared to the AR platform. It sure is an easy pointer though.
    Pro Patria!

I had a Tavor and sold it because of the trigger. I believe that for the price you pay for one, it deserves a much better trigger than the stock one (and I say this even if I'm fully aware that it is a combat piece of kit and comes with a combat trigger - so for that, it is true to what it's made after, the select fire brother that is).

If they would be sold new for $2,000 w/ a Timney or Geiselle trigger I'd be ready to purchase one again. $2,000 is a price point that gets you a higher-end AR (obviously the whole NR / R classification isn't factored in here).
    EOSC Member
    Proud CSSA & NRA Member

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill