Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Canadian ForcesGOC Supreme commander zulu's Avatar
    Yup. i think that is what skibum was getting at too. Glass from japan parts from china uk tested. untill recently i didnt know they had a fixed power.

By the way, you think sightron is a flavor of the month? Ive never touched one. But ive seen so many positive reviews i figured there must be merit

it doesnt end

so i get the cash to buy the falcon 10X mil/mil and frontier sells out. so i found a place in Calgary that has one in stock....for 75$ more plus shipping. So i figured okay i wont buy it then as id be fast approaching sightron siii 10x42 territory and they are said to have excellent tracking. However i just learned that they have miss matching reticle to turret. MOA turret and mildot reticle. so now what do i do.

is it so much to ask for a 10x scope with matching turrets. So now i guess im on the road to a viper pst but to get a FFP mil/mill id be very close to a US Optics 10X

Banned

swfa super sniper

im looking for a heavy adj cheek and butt stock area for my benji .177 to get more trigger time I use a rem 700p in 308 as my big gun who make a stock like this? anyone have pics of theres? NO BULL PUPS there cool but im looking for a sniper thanks

You want pics and direction for your 700p or the other gun?

Canadians can purchase SWFA scopes and have it shipped to their address. here is the info:
    SWFA SS line to Canada and the United Kingdom! *Currently, the orders are unable to be done through our website, however, you can email us at International@SWFA.com or place an order by phone at 972-726-7348. *Feel free to send us an email with any questions you may have and I will try to make sure it is responded to as quick as possible. Hope this is not too late.

Quote Originally Posted by Strewth View Post
    Dunno, those things are a bit of hen's teeth up here! The only other scope at the price point I can think of off-hand is the Bushnell fixed 10x, decent scope, I have one on my Mosin at the moment, tracks well, decent glass for the price, thick hairs though, little bit of distortion at the edges which is a bummer on a fixed scope, and I don't know about longevity in extreme conditions.
    What else in the price range?
    I have a couple of the Bushnell 10X tactical scopes as well as a SWAFA SS 10X. The SS is far, far better than the Bushnells in terms of clarity and repeatability.

Quote Originally Posted by Paraphotoinc View Post
    Canadians can purchase SWFA scopes and have it shipped to their address. here is the info:
    SWFA SS line to Canada and the United Kingdom! *Currently, the orders are unable to be done through our website, however, you can email us at International@SWFA.com or place an order by phone at 972-726-7348. *Feel free to send us an email with any questions you may have and I will try to make sure it is responded to as quick as possible. Hope this is not too late.
    It was too late. I missed this completely however I wouldn't mind having a back up scope too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12