Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Norinco JW21 lever action

All this talk about Norinco guns has renewed my interest in a JW21 lever action .22.

Does anyone have any experience with this model? If they're any good where do you get one? Marstar lists them but they are always out of stock. Is this an indication that they sell like wildfire or that you can't get one anymore?
    Don't blame me, I didn't vote for 'em.

'Never trust anyone who says you can't legally own something because they don't like it'. - Me

I know a couple people who have em, and they have no complaints. Fit and finish is not the best but it is a step above some of the other Norc products I have seen.

I haven't seen them available for some time though unfortunately.

If they do come back around I would likely grab one up.
    You may not like guns, and choose not to own one. That is your right. You may not believe in God. That is your choice. However, if someone breaks into your home, the first 2 things you are gonna do are 1) Call someone with a gun, and 2) Pray that they arrive quick enough to save you.

Stupid, stupid rat creatures! Skeetgunner's Avatar
    They haven't been in stock for over 4 years. Allegedly there was a shipment due in Dec '11, but nothing yet. I'd pick one up in a heartbeat, especially if the fit and finish has improved the way the rest of the Norc brand has since '04.

The two I saw looked rough, fit and finish was ok, but bluing was odd and there were tool marks here and there. They functioned well and shot very well with a smattering of ammo, but we only had LR with us, no long or shorts or CBs. The sites were a tad crude, but easy to work with and fix. They'd make a great kids first gun, or a truck gun.
    Skeetgunner

Rifle Director, Webmaster, Burlington Rifle & Revolver Club
    The opinions stated in this message are my own, and not those of BRRC unless clearly stated.

Welcome to GOC, Site for honest, hardworking Canadians, that own firearms.

Stupid, stupid rat creatures! Skeetgunner's Avatar
    I liked the fact that its a bent-lever. All of my levers are.
    Skeetgunner

Rifle Director, Webmaster, Burlington Rifle & Revolver Club
    The opinions stated in this message are my own, and not those of BRRC unless clearly stated.

Quote Originally Posted by jwirecom109 View Post
    I don't think he has stock. He typically doesn't stock anything, and orders in as customers order.

He sells out of his home, and is striclty online.

I could be wrong on the stock situation, but I have been to his house to pick stuff up before, and it's a small operation.
    You may not like guns, and choose not to own one. That is your right. You may not believe in God. That is your choice. However, if someone breaks into your home, the first 2 things you are gonna do are 1) Call someone with a gun, and 2) Pray that they arrive quick enough to save you.

There's a few Norc rimfires I'd love to get my hands on. The 15,15a,21,25 all look like fun little hobby guns.

The price on his last batch was $200. Likely that'll be up higher by quite a bit if, by some miracle, more should arrive.

If you don't want to wait I can heartily recomend the Henry H001 model. It doesn't have the bent lever but it's a sweet handling rifle and it shoots VERY well.
    Witty saying to be plagarized shortly.

Very cool I did not even know these existed

Badger lists them as well......for $349.00. ....and you have to 'call or email for info'. Translation: 'We ain't got none'.
    Don't blame me, I didn't vote for 'em.

'Never trust anyone who says you can't legally own something because they don't like it'. - Me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast