Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast
    The Gunsmithing Moderator blacksmithden's Avatar
    I live among the creatures of the night (Edmonton)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabio View Post
    I agree with Gold being a safe haven in troubled times.
    More lockdowns with a decline in the economy will keep Gold prices high maybe drive them higher.
    A trickle down effect of big investors putting their money into Gold producers can be a hopeful outcome for those investing in smaller up and coming producers....like PGM.
    I am happy with my current position in PGM , I can wait until they start pouring and making money.
    Either it will go up .50 with less than stellar result or maybe $5 of Gold Fever sets in.
    Well...between my TFSA and RRSPs, I'm sitting on 12,000 shares of PGM. Even if it goes to $3.00 I'm going to be a pretty happy camper. What's your planned sell price ?
    GOC moderator
    Dealer/co-founder/co-owner of Tundra Supply Ltd.
    www.tundrasupply.ca
    June 2013 - The High River Gun Grab - NEVER FORGET !!!!
    Feb 26 2014 - Swiss Arms prohibition and ordered confiscation by the RCMP - NEVER FORGET !!!!!
    May 1 2020 - Liberal un-democratic mass prohibition order in council. - NEVER FORGET !!!!!

As high as possible.

I don't mind holding on to this into the new year.
    I suspect that $3 will come soon with them pouring.
    It would be nice to see a steady rise with profits increasing and further confirmation of the quantity of Gold in 'dem dare hills.

I want over enthusiasm to set in early and investors rush in driving the price up prematurely to $8 -$10....like alot of stocks do....then it will settle down to $4. Have to be ready to grab it high.
    Previously- Rivetc78 from CGN

3. The Following User Liked This Post By Sabio

Big-Boss-Man (11-24-2020)

The liquidity injections and printing of money have tilted the markets by a large margin. Too many Robinhood investors plowing bailout money into the market that have no business anywhere near it. I fully concur the markets have no business being at all time high. Profits will not get back to where they were for a long time, PE multiples are at insane valuations.
    -- magicchip;17549387

Quote Originally Posted by RangeBob View Post
    The liquidity injections and printing of money have tilted the markets by a large margin. Too many Robinhood investors plowing bailout money into the market that have no business anywhere near it. I fully concur the markets have no business being at all time high. Profits will not get back to where they were for a long time, PE multiples are at insane valuations.
    -- magicchip;17549387
    You sure cant argue with any of that. I think a lot of what's floating prices right now is the across-the-board devaluation of currencies. Eventually, rapid inflation will negate a lot of the number gains we're seeing. That said, inflation will be throttled by the simple fact that the vast majority of the population are not riding the market wave and their net worth, and thus, their spending power, is not increasing.

Am I making sense or am I way off base here ?
    Last edited by blacksmithden; 11-21-2020 at 11:06 AM.
    GOC moderator
    www.tundrasupply.ca
    Feb 26 2014 - Swiss Arms prohibition and ordered confiscation by the RCMP - NEVER FORGET !!!!!
    May 1 2020 - Liberal un-democratic mass prohibition order in council. - NEVER FORGET !!!!!

Im wondering why pmg has pooped the bef down as low as $2.12 today.

Dont worry. It wont go below 2.16 today or tomorrow. I bet you want to know why I know that for sure. Because I have a buy order in at 2.16 and theres no way in hell the universe is going to let me lower my average buy price to get a foot up on the drop. Thats how I know.
    GOC moderator
    www.tundrasupply.ca

8. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By blacksmithden

Camo tung (11-24-2020), Hidyn (12-01-2020)

I or we are looking for a pop in share price, maybe .50 cents or a dollar (or $6). Others are doing the .10 cent thing as I call it.
    Buy at $2.10 or $2.20....sell at $2.25 - $2.30. It might only get them $50 -$100, but do that a couple times a week it adds up.
    Unfortunately for us it keeps the price down with that strategy.
    Eventually, hopefully the price gets high enough it scares away those guys.
    Or I could do the same.....

I had some money sitting in a bank account doing nothing. Last Monday I contacted the person that looks after my
    retirement fund and told them I wanted to take that money and put it somewhere so that when the next financial
    crash comes in a year or so it would loose the least amount.
    I was advised that because they had my banking info that they could debit my account with my permission rather
    than me going into the bank and having a draft made out. I was surprised that they would be able to do that.
    So the next day I check my account on the Investors Group website and the money was there and put where I
    asked them to and it even made a bit of a gain.
    I went online and logged into my bank account and the money is still in my account five days later. I'm a little concerned about that.

Ya... great.
    Sold.my blackberry last week for $7....
    ....jump to $12 today

For F's sake. I knew it.

my two gold stocks including pgm are up a bit today
    the wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

"It must be poor life that achieves freedom from fear" - Aldo Leopold