Ok, I can't find my recipe, but I can tell you how from memory. This is my mom's recipe and I always asked for it when I came home to visit. It's one of those comfort meals that mean "home" to me.

Cube Steak
Salt
Pepper
Adobo or garlic powder or meat magic or whatever spices you like
eggs
flour
oil
one whole onion, cubed
water or milk

Dry off the cube steak in paper towels and sprinkle with salt and pepper (and other spices as you want). Get three bowls. In one put a cup of flour. In the next, beat two or three eggs. In the third, put in a couple of cups of flour, a couple of teaspoons of salt and a half to a whole teaspoon of pepper. Add your fave spice, if desired. Get a heavy skillet (cast iron is best) and fill about a half inch with veggie oil. Get the oil hot over medium high before adding anything. Once hot, take your cube steak, dredge it in the plain flour, then egg letting the excess drip off, then the flavored flour. Repeat with the other steaks. Put in the hot oil and let it fry on one side until golden brown. Flip and do the same. About 10 - 15 minutes per side. Remove from the pan and put on paper towels and set aside. In the meantime, cut up a whole onion. It's best if it's cubed in little squares. The more onion, the better. Drain most of the oil in the pan, but leave about a quarter cup. Slowly cook the onion until carmelized and sticky. Add around 2 or 3 tablespoons of the flavored flour mixture and stir until light brown. SLOWLY WHISK 4 to 6 cups of milk or water. You want to thin it out, not make it a bowl of cereal. Add the steak back into the pan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer. The longer you simmer, the tenderer it gets so you can serve right away if you want to, but I usually leave it for an hour.

Serve with corn bread, collards, baby English peas and rice or mashed potatoes. The gravy goes great with the rice and potatoes!

Sorry if this isn't a professional written recipe. Feel free to ask questions!