Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ramp up the pressure!

Hey guys, I don't post here much, I spend most my time on CGN, but I thought I'd spread the word. The word is that we have been heard loud and clear and that repealing or gutting c68 is on the table.

We MUST STEP THE PRESSURE UP EVEN MORE! Word on the street is also that Wendy, the CACP & the libs are starting a massive propaganda campaign to defend c68. This is turning into an all-out war, and never before have we had so much momentum and such a real opportunity to shred c68. But we also have so much to lose. Please stand and be counted. Continue writing letters & emails, phoning MPs, donate to the NFA & CSSA, and use social media to spread the word. Together we can do this!

PS- browsing through these threads there are a lot of usernames I recognize from Cgn. I hope you are all doing well and kicking ass.

United we stand.

EM Precision Rifles stevesummit's Avatar
    Thanks for the cross post. Everyone here is doing what needs to be done ! Never seen the forums this motivated before!

Good to hear! I think we can all agree on "no compromise".

This is what I found so far. if theres another thread on this please link it here or combine it.

Folks, we need your support! The whisperings on Parliament Hill is the the scrapping of the Firearms Act IS on the table! Despite the Government immediately announcing an amnesty, they have discovered that NOTHING other than legislative change will let them keep that promise! Why? Because there is no mechanism in the Firearms Act that allows someone with a Non-Restricted OR Restricted PAL to be in possession of a PROHIBITED firearm!

Please write your MP, the Minister of Public Safety, the Minister of Justice AND the Prime Minister!
    MΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

^Aha, good call whoever found that tid-bit; makes total sense. Internet high five. Real life beer on me. Going into my next letter.....maybe just going to be my next letter, about us being criminals by decree, and needing to get more licences for no reason.
    CSSA CCFR

I keep saying to people:

1. It takes you fifteen minutes.
    2. It costs nothing to mail these letters.
    3. It could seriously change the way you shoot. Possibly for the better.

I received a letter back from My MP "Tim Uppal." His response covered the points I made in my letter and although I wasn't crazy about how "High River was addressed; He did assure me that the government isn't happy with the fact that bureaucrats within the RCMP are changing laws and not our elected officials.
    Generally encouraging, so I would say to everyone; keep up the pressure. I think they are hearing us.
    CSSA member

there is no mechanism in the Firearms Act that allows someone with a Non-Restricted OR Restricted PAL to be in possession of a PROHIBITED firearm!
    Does that mean im a criminal again ???
    MΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

EM Precision Rifles stevesummit's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steveo9mm View Post
    Does that mean im a criminal again ???
    Your forgetting that we all are criminals ! We just have a little card that says it's ok for us to break certain laws !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast