Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast
    EM Precision Rifles stevesummit's Avatar

Poker rally shoot

Good day everyone

Just wanted to post up that it looks like the poker rally shoot is slated for july 5/6 2014! This will be held at a venue to be named at a later date . The area is kind of central between Edmonton and Calgary !

The buy in will be 75$/per adult or 125$ for a family of four and kids under 16 shoot free for the two days of this event ,additional hands will be avaiable for 20$ each or three for 50$! We are working on finalizing the course in the next two weeks , so I will get this out to everyone when it is avaiable . The shoot is open to families

Now the premis behind this event is you load your rifle on your quad and take trails to various shooting positions and engage targets at unknown distances, we are also planning this out so you can drive your truck from station to station ! Then proceed to the next station on your map till you have completed the course. At each station you will engage targets that are assigned to cards that will be laid out at random by the rso that is attending each shooting station . At the end of the shoot the hands will be tabulated and prizes will be awarded on Sunday afternoon.

There is camping in the area and I encourage people to bring your RV's if you have them . I am working on a couple bbq's so we can cook steaks and have some drinks and have a good old fashioned meet and greet on sat night! Now I shouldn't have to mention this but no drinking during the event will be tolerated ! You will be asked to leave and not refunded your entry fee!! After the event fill your boots and have fun tho!

I am starting the list and would ask that you prepay before the 25 of June 2014. I am accepting emt's cash and checks . I will be making up an entry form that will be sent out to you and will need to be forwarded with your payment . I will have all these details worked out in the next day here . If you contact me at highmark03@hotmail.com , I will forward the entry form to you . I have 40 spots open and by the amount of intrestested guys spots are filling fast !

This shoot is open to any caliber you have and the max distance we will be shooting is 500m with a few extra targets farther out if space permits!

I look forward to seeing everyone out there for this shoot and meeting some new faces ! As a side note I should mention that there is a good chance things could be muddy! So be prepared for this in the event it rains or we have a ton of water !

Steve

I'm in. PM sent.
    Still just out of range.
    Just in range. (18/02/2012)

Should be fun.

Sounds good.

i can try to shoot the course with theses old eyes or i can volunteer to help out ,,,,,
    I fell off the earth and went ...POOF!!!!

I am still thinking since my only semi long range rife got banned. Maybe ill be a renegade and use my 715T mossberg. ill keep you posted. time to buy a red dot
    MΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Canadian ForcesGOC Supreme commander zulu's Avatar
    How much rounds will be needed
    ?
    And are range finders allowed or just us?ing scopes

Range finders are allowed and and a perfect run will need 15 rounds , you will be allowed 5 rounds per station for a total of 25 ! Now this is the numbers for a single hand so adjust accordingly if you buy more hands !

Fred I'll bring a cheater lense for you so you can see the retical in your scope !!

great idea buti dont think the cheeek weld would be anygood,,,hmmmmo
    with a helmet
    I fell off the earth and went ...POOF!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sdeviation View Post
    great idea buti dont think the cheeek weld would be anygood,,,hmmmmo
    with a helmet
    I'll just duct tape it to your scope !!

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast